Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Aura cleansing with Final RTR?

Necrorifter

You know how you cleanse your aura with white light and remove the black energy from your aura before build it on with aura of protection. Those leftover black energies are normal then return to their sender or give to satan for their uses. but I am curious if you can redirect those energies into letters in the final rtr to further destroy them in a metaphysical sense? Just another way to incorporate final rtr into your habits by doing it at the same time as aura cleansing to symbolize you cleaning and remove the filth of Jewish from yourself and everyone? or is it best to do both separately at different times?

Necrorifter said:
You know how you cleanse your aura with white light and remove the black energy from your aura before build it on with aura of protection. Those leftover black energies are normal then return to their sender or give to satan for their uses. but I am curious if you can redirect those energies into letters in the final rtr to further destroy them in a metaphysical sense? Just another way to incorporate final rtr into your habits by doing it at the same time as aura cleansing to symbolize you cleaning and remove the filth of Jewish from yourself and everyone? or is it best to do both separately at different times?

First:
1. Just let the Gods deal with the negative energy; your actions of pumping up further the F-RTR are commendable but not appropriate nor necessary performing another F-RTR is better.

2. I hope for your sake you stop using white-light and instead use white-gold light(it's kinda yellowish like the Sun, gold has a darker tone like the sarcophagus colors on the death masks. White-gold is more brighter.)

IF your gonna use white-energy I suggest you wait once a week maybe once every two weeks to use white light to clean and white-light to protect maybe make it a weekly habit one day towards the beginning or end of your week when you feel like it. It's a way mentioned by one of our prominent members as a method to give the soul a good blasting to cleanse it.

White light when OVERUSED = bad idea next you'll be reflecting everything and isolating yourself and basically destroying your life like Angel magicians who use white light for everything.

White-gold on the other hand can be overused however you want despite containing all light in white the gold added keeps it from ruining your life. White light should be used occasionally also white-light inside the soul is fine but again why not just use white-gold it has white and gold only negative it avoids silver and black. Which are two colors that are necessary as well.

So I hope you haven't been using white for too long. Not trying to scare you just heads up on your kinda being incorrect on cleaning/protecting.

Gear88 said:
Necrorifter said:

First:
1. Just let the Gods deal with the negative energy; your actions of pumping up further the F-RTR are commendable but not appropriate nor necessary performing another F-RTR is better.

2. I hope for your sake you stop using white-light and instead use white-gold light(it's kinda yellowish like the Sun, gold has a darker tone like the sarcophagus colors on the death masks. White-gold is more brighter.)

IF your gonna use white-energy I suggest you wait once a week maybe once every two weeks to use white light to clean and white-light to protect maybe make it a weekly habit one day towards the beginning or end of your week when you feel like it. It's a way mentioned by one of our prominent members as a method to give the soul a good blasting to cleanse it.

White light when OVERUSED = bad idea next you'll be reflecting everything and isolating yourself and basically destroying your life like Angel magicians who use white light for everything.

White-gold on the other hand can be overused however you want despite containing all light in white the gold added keeps it from ruining your life. White light should be used occasionally also white-light inside the soul is fine but again why not just use white-gold it has white and gold only negative it avoids silver and black. Which are two colors that are necessary as well.

So I hope you haven't been using white for too long. Not trying to scare you just heads up on your kinda being incorrect on cleaning/protecting.

God Damn, that does explain why my life seem to slowly fall apart after I have large success since join satanism last Fall, I faintly recall using white gold color for AoP and aura cleansing when I start out with this satanism... Thank for that information!, I will switch to it, I will need to go over color energies again to ensure I have it right, welp nothing wrong with looking over joyofsatan again to update my memory.

I will use white light once a week, thank for that tip and will separate regular mediation and F-RTR. Thank you very much for that tips.

Necrorifter said:
Gear88 said:
Necrorifter said:

First:

God Damn, that does explain why my life seem to slowly fall apart after I have large success since join satanism last Fall, I faintly recall using white gold color for AoP and aura cleansing when I start out with this satanism... Thank for that information!, I will switch to it, I will need to go over color energies again to ensure I have it right, welp nothing wrong with looking over joyofsatan again to update my memory.

I will use white light once a week, thank for that tip and will separate regular mediation and F-RTR. Thank you very much for that tips.

If you need help in this you Can especially as the sun gets into Leo soon vibrate Surya or Raum into your aura about 111 times (number of the sun) and affirm its cleansing you of feel it doing that. The sun is white gold energy.

slyscorpion said:
Necrorifter said:
Gear88 said:
First:

If you need help in this you Can especially as the sun gets into Leo soon vibrate Surya or Raum into your aura about 111 times (number of the sun) and affirm its cleansing you of feel it doing that. The sun is white gold energy.

Alright, will check that out. Thank for tips.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back