Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Rune versions

Berserker

Hey Brothers and Sisters!
We know that runes have different variations. Thurisaz is Thaur for Example. It is more powerfull. Does it exist for such other runes? I'm interested in ISA, URUZ, FEHU, HAGALAZ, GEBO, EHWAZ and ANSUZ.
Which is the "best" version?
Thanks!

Berserker said:
Hey Brothers and Sisters!
We know that runes have different variations. Thurisaz is Thaur for Example. It is more powerfull. Does it exist for such other runes? I'm interested in ISA, URUZ, FEHU, HAGALAZ, GEBO, EHWAZ and ANSUZ.
Thanks!

In my experience and I feel that gothic vibration are more powerful. Here Is given below of your choice runes's gothic vibration:
(1) ISA---EIS
(2)URUZ---URUS
(3)FEHU---FAIHU
(4)HAGALAZ---HAGL
(5)GEBO---GIBA
(6)EHWAZ---EIWS
(7)ANSUZ---ANSUS

Berserker said:
It has been claimed before that the "AU" versions supposedly are the strongest, but I disagree with that statement. In my opinion, you should try each variation for the rune yourself, vibrating it for a few minutes intently and then feeling the energy and taking notes on how it feels to you. Then after you seperately tried all of them, it will be easy to figure out which version resonates most with you and your goal.
Of course avoid the VoC when testing a rune version for the first time.
This may seem a little time-consuming to some, but if you cant even have the patience to spend a few minutes a day for a few days to figure this out before you start an important working, then chances are your working would have failed anyways out of laziness.

Also, the short versions of the runes like "Oss" for Ansuz and "Sol" for Sowilo, are best used for meditative and spiritual purposes.
This was said by Cobra here.

Shael said:
Berserker said:
It has been claimed before that the "AU" versions supposedly are the strongest, but I disagree with that statement. In my opinion, you should try each variation for the rune yourself, vibrating it for a few minutes intently and then feeling the energy and taking notes on how it feels to you. Then after you seperately tried all of them, it will be easy to figure out which version resonates most with you and your goal.
Of course avoid the VoC when testing a rune version for the first time.
This may seem a little time-consuming to some, but if you cant even have the patience to spend a few minutes a day for a few days to figure this out before you start an important working, then chances are your working would have failed anyways out of laziness.

Also, the short versions of the runes like "Oss" for Ansuz and "Sol" for Sowilo, are best used for meditative and spiritual purposes.
This was said by Cobra here.

Ok, Thank you!
Best version is powerfull version. Someone said in this forum THAUR is most powerfull, not THURISAZ.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back