Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR Effects - Black Lives Matter and White Republicans join forces to Protect Gun Rights

Ol argedco luciftias

"BLM And Boogaloo Bois TEAM UP To Defend The Second Amendment"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOe4RPB03kQ

For those who don't know, Boogaloo Bois are a bunch of white guys who support freedom and liberty, they support gun rights, and they are completely against the Marxists and Democrats. They are also wanting the police to not be so violent. One of the main things that they are about is wanting to honor the memory of Duncan Lemp, a 21 year old white guy who was shot and killed by police while he was sleeping, as the police raided his house in the very early morning without announcing themselves. The name Boogaloo comes from the suffix "[....] 2: Electric Boogaloo" which has been used in movie titles and memes. Because they believe that the Marxists and Democrats are trying to pressure America into another civil war. So it would be "Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo"

So it is amazing and a great thing that these 2 groups would agree with each other and work together in a positive way to protect our freedom and safety of all American citizens. The marxists try to make black and white people hate each other. The Marxists who run the Black Lives Matter group try to brainwash all their followers into hating all white people, and the fake-news media often says that the Boogaloo Bois are white supremacists.

But you see the communists have lost control of everything. The Boogaloo Bois were never racist, race never had anything to do with what they care about. And the Black Lives Matter followers are not hating the white people, they are working together with them. Boogaloo Bois are all about being against the communists and hating the communists, and the top leaders of Black Lives Matter admit they are "Trained Marxists."
So it's an amazing thing, Black Lives Matter have turned against the communists and have joined the nationalists. And now both groups are working together against the communists. Working to preserve the 2nd Amendment, which the communists are always trying to get rid of.

6 Gorillian "Oyy Veys" could be heard, as the Golem swarm were freed from their mind-control spell, and were not Golems anymore. And then they turned around and started going in the opposite direction, to now go against the communists who used to direct them!

Ol argedco luciftias said:
"BLM And Boogaloo Bois TEAM UP To Defend The Second Amendment"
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=FOe4RPB03kQ

For those who don't know, Boogaloo Bois are a bunch of white guys who support freedom and liberty, they support gun rights, and they are completely against the Marxists and Democrats. They are also wanting the police to not be so violent. One of the main things that they are about is wanting to honor the memory of Duncan Lemp, a 21 year old white guy who was shot and killed by police while he was sleeping, as the police raided his house in the very early morning without announcing themselves. The name Boogaloo comes from the suffix "[....] 2: Electric Boogaloo" which has been used in movie titles and memes. Because they believe that the Marxists and Democrats are trying to pressure America into another civil war. So it would be "Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo"

So it is amazing and a great thing that these 2 groups would agree with each other and work together in a positive way to protect our freedom and safety of all American citizens. The marxists try to make black and white people hate each other. The Marxists who run the Black Lives Matter group try to brainwash all their followers into hating all white people, and the fake-news media often says that the Boogaloo Bois are white supremacists.

But you see the communists have lost control of everything. The Boogaloo Bois were never racist, race never had anything to do with what they care about. And the Black Lives Matter followers are not hating the white people, they are working together with them. Boogaloo Bois are all about being against the communists and hating the communists, and the top leaders of Black Lives Matter admit they are "Trained Marxists."
So it's an amazing thing, Black Lives Matter have turned against the communists and have joined the nationalists. And now both groups are working together against the communists. Working to preserve the 2nd Amendment, which the communists are always trying to get rid of.

6 Gorillian "Oyy Veys" could be heard, as the Golem swarm were freed from their mind-control spell, and were not Golems anymore. And then they turned around and started going in the opposite direction, to now go against the communists who used to direct them!

Very inspiring.

Boogaloo Bois is a psyop and a bunch of alphabet created bullshit to control the image of right-wing gun owners. Boogaloo Bois was mysteriously given a wikipedia article, a knowyourmeme article and a few mainstream news articles (all written by you know who) in the months before the George Floyd incident.

While boogaloo itself has been a meme for a while, no one on 4chan or elsewhere even knew about this 'Boogaloo Bois' bullshit before it was shilled, then it endlessly appears everywhere with a mysterious 'Boogaloo Bois General #458' and subsequent (lower, not higher) numbers appearing on 4ch on a numerical rotation (i.e. posted with spacing of a certain amount of time every day) when no general thread with prior numbers with that name had ever existed before.

Then Boogaloo Bois garbage with the same images, typing style, professionally-created Pepe images and copy-pasted crap was endlessly shilled on 4ch for weeks from the start of June. Literally all of those posts and 'generals' had explicit commands to attack or maim Black people, or to attack leftists with guns, which failed miserably because no one heeded the call. The content of these threads was very bizarre, because the exact same shills were combining genocide of all Black people rhetoric with things like shilling Candace Owens in the OP, which makes no sense and is a typical enemy misunderstanding of right-wingers.

It was so obvious and blatant that everybody smelled a rat. The sheer volume of these posts with the same robotic qualities and copy/pasted images and text was insane, possibly making up a third of board traffic. They have stopped doing it in the past two weeks or so.

https://i.imgur.com/3SbZ5KE.png
https://i.imgur.com/YuMk6am.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/lbdM4A4.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/pBvgeqQ.png
https://i.imgur.com/9vdWZue.jpg (very legit authors goi, check them out!)
https://i.imgur.com/C9FWGXT.png

As for this protest, after the failure of that tactic, the media is now suddenly pushing the opposite angle trying to pretend there is 'reconciliation' between this fake group and BLM in their hatred of the police, which still fucks over the average person that needs law enforcement.

On twitter and everywhere else there is constant pushing for leftist groups to be armed to the teeth. In my estimation the violent deaths of that 8 year old girl in Atlanta and 16 year old boy in Seattle are part of the enemy's attempts to materialize this into reality. That sets the precedent for blood, but legitimizing the image of BLM gun-owners is another element. Never assume Marxists are pushing 'for freedom'.

What e-celebrities and those on the payroll report has to be taken with a grain of salt. Tim Pool insists BLM has been 'hijacked' by Marxists when BLM's manifesto itself since it first appeared has stated they are committed and trained Marxists. He never listens to anyone who points that out. That indicates to me something is very off about him.

BLM has not changed from their Marxist ways this is just one sect.

The boogaloo people and BLM are both Bolshevik groups that want to overthrow the current system.

The Boogaloo people are less dangerous because they are anarcho capitalists that support personal freedom and basic rights and just want the government off their backs.

The only reason BLM supports gun ownership now is because they want to have a violent negro communist revolution as described by the Jewish communists in the 60’s.

There were Armed black militias stopping white Motorists in Georgia demanding they pay reparations. This is not an Rtr affect or something to cheer about at all.

Karnonnos said:
...JNWO memetic warfare proliferation tactic and anti-goyim tactics i.e. nation subversion into communism by jewish agents...

@Karnonnos: This isn't the first time someone has praised your work. I believe HP.Cobra thanked you one time for providing good information beforehand on one of his sermons.

Karnonnos are you implying by your post that someone is trying to memetically weave together a National, International, if not outright Global memetic warfare using a semi-fictitious organization OR to be more specific an organization significantly smaller than what they seem to "seemingly" play man-in-the-middle and pretend everything is peachy?(Almost like a reverse N.S.D.A.P. i.e. we are HUGE look at our numbers, but in reality their numbers are nothing but a handful)

Seems like a whole lot of actors, even Tim Pool which is considered a favorite among our members showing alternative news. IF true, it seems like a lot of ass kissing to JNWO personnel occurring and it seems like both BLM and Bugaloo-Bois are another actor in the stage of global judendom and jewish interest groups much akin to memetic and physical warfare of the post-civil war era when the jewish machinations of newpapers and information warfare were being shilled out to create the new JNWO and new communist enterprises and Israel since people like Napoleon threw a monkey wrench on the gears of the Jacobins and their pre-communist goals.

Although that last part was already true for a long time and the jews already had machinations in information distribution already for long. Which many throughout history are exposing not just with anti-semitic newspapers (ex: Henry Ford's NP-distribution) but also even their OWN newspapers shows contradictions like ex: 6 gorillian tears shed before the war; with 6 gorillian being the number as far back as the Russo-Crimean War of 1820s). Kinda like things for example like the zionist wanting Madagascar as Israel as far back as the 1870s or even before that but having Reinhard Heydrich come up with the entire plans to move the jewish people to there when he spent long time up till 1940 devising the plan. Lazy jews can't even devise a simple text plan to move their people there, had to have their chief enemies come up with it.

Anyways enough rambling.

Simply is this memetic warfare to create warfare to counter warfare by hiding marxist/communist/jacbon/jewish interest organizations? i.e. anti-American and anti-Trump support to kinda faux promote a riot for future subversion.

It's funny Yuri Bezmenov mentioned demoralization phase in America is so good it keeps going even far past the 15 years, hell the jews let it happen look at the goyim who eat that shit. But the question becomes what do they see that makes them move the goal post to subversion and eventual marxization/communization in now times. I highly doubt like HP.Cobra said Trump's nationalization or more specifically re-nationalization and he wasn't even being serious made the Globalist go on red alert.

Seems like the enemy is seeing a future where America isn't communized but rather returned back to it's original purposes as part of the SNWO.

So I didn't know much about it as I thought. I know the term Boogaloo has been popular for a while now among some regular normal people. I didn't realize the Boogaloo Bois was a specific seperate group different from the regular people who use the same phrase.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back