Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Physical Changes/Transformation with Magic and Astrology

Ignisalas

So for the past 3 days I've been using the energy of mars to increase my energy and vitality and testosterone and stuff, and im feeling really good because of it. I can really feel the effects of it and it also causes my confidence and sexual lust to increase quite a bit.

Been trying to get into shape lately and ive been weightlifting and stuff. So far it seems like everything is going ok I can tell a slight difference from the work ive been doing. I was wondering about something, if I want to use magic to help me out with my work out and changing my body and getting into shape, what should I use exactly?
The Sun is my chart ruler, So should I use the suns energies or a material sun square to help me out? The first house rules the physical self, and since I want to get my body pretty muscular, it seems like its best to use the sun, since the sun also rules the muscles.

I could use other things like runes to help me out but im mainly interested in the planets and their energies. So many choices and stuff, its hard to choose. Even venus could help with my goals. Mars is the natural ruler of the first house, so I was wondering if I could use that as well, even though its not my chart ruler. But using mars energies sure as hell makes me feel really good and confident with myself.

Sun said:
So for the past 3 days I've been using the energy of mars to increase my energy and vitality and testosterone and stuff, and im feeling really good because of it. I can really feel the effects of it and it also causes my confidence and sexual lust to increase quite a bit.

Been trying to get into shape lately and ive been weightlifting and stuff. So far it seems like everything is going ok I can tell a slight difference from the work ive been doing. I was wondering about something, if I want to use magic to help me out with my work out and changing my body and getting into shape, what should I use exactly?
The Sun is my chart ruler, So should I use the suns energies or a material sun square to help me out? The first house rules the physical self, and since I want to get my body pretty muscular, it seems like its best to use the sun, since the sun also rules the muscles.

I could use other things like runes to help me out but im mainly interested in the planets and their energies. So many choices and stuff, its hard to choose. Even venus could help with my goals. Mars is the natural ruler of the first house, so I was wondering if I could use that as well, even though its not my chart ruler. But using mars energies sure as hell makes me feel really good and confident with myself.

Hey ya,
I used a Sun-Square to invoke the fire element.
As a result I got a pretty big boost. I gained like 10kg musclemass in no time (less than 3 Weeks) So I gained 10kgs within around 10Months and another 10kg Thanks to the sun square I guess.
(I do not know if I gained it because of the Sun-square or because of the fire element. It was not my goal to gain muscle mass I just wanted to get more fire element)

I hope this helps you. For me a Sunsquare gave me a very good boost and now I am pretty muscular lol

Sun said:

If you want muscles then use the right affirmation with a mars mantra or sun mantra. I'm working with the mars mantra to eliminate sexual hung-ups and in general to remove blockages in my second chakra, It's working pretty well and it's just a few days, the Sanskrit mantra of the planets is pretty strong especially if you start them when the planet is strong.

You can do sun or mars. Mars rules athletics. They’re both in favorable positions at the moment as I’m sure you’re aware.

You’ll want to do the physical square whichever you choose. Sun being ideal because of its power.

Good luck with your body recomp! Make sure to stay balanced with your workouts. Hitting all muscle groups.

Also maintain a hatha yoga regime. It will help exponentially with gainz. Flexibility is strength. The strongest men in the world focus on stretching. Yoga one ups that.

Also nutrition is your other priority. Almost as important as the lifting. Pay mind to it and eat appropriately with your lifting. That, your magical square and yoga and you have winz.

Has anyone experience regarding gaining muscle mass with a mars square?
What were the results?

I am really considering doing a mars square for that purpose.

Side question: is it necessary to „program“ the energy if you do a spiritual square? Probably not right?

Is any one down for some practical research?

Lets make 2 groups. Group A does a sun square and Group B a mars square.
We follow a strict diet (well for Bodybuilding) record how many Calories we ate (approximately each day), we record our weight and strength (how many reps with how mich weight we were able to lift) and then we post it here?

If we find something significant we can even post this at the Mainpage if our HPs think it fits.

Is anyone down?

Thank you guys. Also I was wondering about the color of mars' eneries, I usually visualize myself in a very vibrant and bright red aura when im done vibrating the mars mantra and I hold it there for a few minutes while I try to focus on the energy. I don't know if the red aura is too healthy for me or not, but the energy of mars really makes me feel good. Red is the color of violence and war and attack but it also has positive properties as well.

According to JoS astrology mars rules the color Red, but for some reason I always want to use the color Orange after I use the mars mantra, even though the Sun is supposed to rule orange.
Orange is the color of the sacral chakra, and mars rules the sacral chakra.
Anyone have any advice about this? Which color is better to use? Red seems more energetic, but orange seems more sexual and empowering.

I've always wondered what color I should use with mars energy. I mostly use a bright red and visualize a bright red aura around myself whenever im done using the mantra. But I feel like I should be using a vibrant Orange instead of Red, even though JoS astrology says the sun rules orange.
Orange is the color of the Sacral chakra, so im not sure if its better to use orange or red. Red feels more energetic, but orange feels more sexual and powerful. I always felt like mars rules the color orange more than the sun does.

Sun said:
I've always wondered what color I should use with mars energy. I mostly use a bright red and visualize a bright red aura around myself whenever im done using the mantra. But I feel like I should be using a vibrant Orange instead of Red, even though JoS astrology says the sun rules orange.
Orange is the color of the Sacral chakra, so im not sure if its better to use orange or red. Red feels more energetic, but orange feels more sexual and powerful. I always felt like mars rules the color orange more than the sun does.
Mars' pure red reacts with the sacral to produce orange energy. That's how it feels to me personally. You can use either one depending on what feels better for you.

For AoP or black magick relating to Mars though, I strongly suggest to not use orange and to instead stick to vibrant red only.

How the hell did both of those posts just come in now.
I tried to post about the color of mars a few days ago, but I thought there was a forum glitch so I rewrote after waiting like 3 days. Im glad this damn mercury retrograde is almost over

A non-magickal natural way to improve your physical body is through the expansion of your skull, pre-maxilla, maxilla, zygomatic bones and jaw bones by having a locked tongue posture on the roof of the mouth with intra-oral vacuum (causes forward force on the jaw) and engaging the tip of the tongue on both the pre-maxilla and the mandibular arch. The posterior 1/3 of the tongue too but I don't emphasize this anymore it might cause maxillary vaulting so I prefer light mewing with tip of the tongue emphasized.

This is a game changer for everything, sphenoid alignment, rib expansion and alignment, hip alignment, etc.

I can sing after years mewing/orthotropics, my spine got longer and my walking gait cycle is more like a model.

I feel like the muscular oscillations are symmetrical when I sing, my third eye is even more precise, etc.

Watch Dr. Mew on YouTube if you are interested.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back