Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I have jewish Diseas

Kurat

Website
gab.com
I have Alpha 1-anti-trypsin Deficiency, it is jewish diseas, does it make me jew. When I am jew why I am not still destroyed because of RTRs what I have done.

Kurat said:
I have Alpha 1-anti-trypsin Deficiency, it is jewish diseas, does it make me jew. When I am jew why I am not still destroyed because of RTRs what I have done.
From Wikipedia:

The condition affects about 1 in 2,500 people of European descent.[1] Severe deficiency occurs in about 1 in 5,000.[5] In Asians it is uncommon.[1] About 3% of people with COPD are believed to have the condition.[5]

Nowhere does it say it'd be a Jewish disease. I assume you got that from the "How to Recognize a Jew" pdf, then? Many of the diseases listed as "jewish" aren't exclusively jewish, but it's just that a lot of jews have it. A great example is lactose intolerance, which if I remember right is also listed as a "jewish" disease. But there are tons upon tons of gentiles who have it, also. So don't worry yourself.

Kurat said:

Just continue advancing and doing the Final-RTR (always do returning curses 1 and 2 afterwards) see:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=176045#p176045

I would not post rare diseases info about me here.

Kurat said:

Hi, from what I have studied, when it comes to many racial specific diseases - A1AT is polymorphic and occurs in several different regions, one being in Israel. Most hereditary diseases have been acquired at one point due to environmental, evolutionary, or breeding factors. The type of A1AT Deficiency that occurs in Israel differs from the type that occurs in other regions. A1ATD is rarely diagnosed but potentially not as rare as previously thought. The genes responsible for making and breaking down a protein can be in the hundreds or more, making for a much higher number of diseases possible. Genetics is a field of study along with neurology that we are just beginning to tap into. If you are that worried about it, you may be able to go to a doctor to find out which specific mutation you have. If you have a family tree and none of your relatives are from around israel, I’d say screw it. especially if your health insurance won’t cover a test. Real genetic tests cost a lot of money which is why I think the commercial genetic tests are a crock of shit. For just a few genes the results take 8 weeks to get back, in a medical setting. JoS gives a list of general diseases that have occurred in large numbers among the jewish population and SOME on there are completely jewish specific. You’ve got to do some research though on individual cases if it applies to a part of your life. Assumptions are dangerous. There’s a LOT that goes into genetics. I went to school for it. Didn’t finish yet.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back