Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Thought form for black magic

Dormant Dragon

Hi everyone.

4th step on visualizing a beam of light entering me. Should I instead visualize a ball of red energy outside my body? since my purpose for it is to cause chaos on someone’s life.

Dormant Dragon said:
Hi everyone.

4th step on visualizing a beam of light entering me. Should I instead visualize a ball of red energy outside my body? since my purpose for it is to cause chaos on someone’s life.
Don't play with black magick thoughtforms if you arent very advanced, because lack of control could make it turn on you and cause tons of chaos in your life. Stick to the aura deathspell on the JoS site if you want to curse someone, and always clean yourself thoroughly.

I’ll stick to using the aura. This will be the first time casting black magick. Been a SS for 7 years, never felt the need to resort to such till now. I can feel my energy, even during my down falls when I spent a month without meditating. My only problem right now is that I can only visualize effectively with my eyes open, cause when they’re closed... I end up trying to see with my 3rd eye. I’m not sure how that will do in terms of success rate. And doesn’t RTR train one to be able to cast black magick?

Dormant Dragon said:
I’ll stick to using the aura. This will be the first time casting black magick. Been a SS for 7 years, never felt the need to resort to such till now. I can feel my energy, even during my down falls when I spent a month without meditating. My only problem right now is that I can only visualize effectively with my eyes open, cause when they’re closed... I end up trying to see with my 3rd eye. I’m not sure how that will do in terms of success rate. And doesn’t RTR train one to be able to cast black magick?

It's clear you haven't been consistent at all in meditation, or being dedicated as an SS. Most likely any black magic you do will fail miserably. You call yourself a dedicated SS, but seem to know very little, and come here first with a post about not being able to see your child, then asking for tips on black magic to use against "someone".

Clearly there is a strange situation in your life. As a general advice, let me just tell you that you cannot use magic to cheat your way through life whenever convenient. It doesn't work out like that. Perhaps if you were a powerful individual who had build themselves up through years of consistent advancement, you would be able to have great success through magic in this situation, however, you also wouldn't have gotten into this sort of situation either.

Rather than cursing anyone right now, what you need more than anything is to ground yourself, stop trying or even thinking of flaunting power that you do not have, and work on cleaning your aura up, then start consistently meditating to get somewhere on this path.

The situation with your kid that you described is clearly very strange, and things like that usually go both ways, there is never only one at fault. Figure out why you got into that situation and understand your part in it, acknowledge your mistakes, rather than try to cheat your way through it with magic you do not have right now, and work through it steadily.

It's easy to blame a corrupt police system, or your partner, however by shifting blame on whatever, you will never see your kid again. If you actually care about that child of yours, you're going to have to work through this normally. Since they are legally your child, you have legal channels you can work through to see your child again, do that. You need to grow up in order to deal with this, handle it in a mature way, and not let yourself get consumed by imaginary things.

Magic can do a lot, and can help a great deal, it's not imaginary on it's own, but it's easy to loose yourself in it if you don't know what you're doing and are immature or have no foundation to work from. If you try something abrupt now I guarantee you, you will only end up destroying yourself. What comes around, goes around, this applies even to SS.

Meditation does a lot more than simply let someone experience things and curse people. With true advancement you will never run into trouble's like this, as your aura repels such situations from your life entirely. So get your head out of your ass, and start advancing, not only spiritually, but also materially. Understand how you got to this point in your life, go through legal channels to see your kid again, and work from there to get your life back together.

You are completely out of your depth as of now and if you don't try to mature and sort out your situation in a grounded way, you will end up swept away by the tides you dove into yourself.

Dormant Dragon said:
You can do it with your eyes open, that's fine. It's a matter of preference. Having a picture in front of you of the person you are cursing, can help with visualization.

The RTR doesn't train you in black magick. It works to reverse enemy curses on yourself and the world in general, and empowers your soul through that. Black magick is a very advanced and dangerous thing that needs to be approached carefully and maturely. The most important thing is always to observe what effects it has on you, and to follow it with adequate cleaning to ensure no negative energies are sticking to you.

Dormant Dragon said:

The dragon is no longer dormant it seems. Breathe mighty fire upon thou enemies o' mightiest of serpents!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back