Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Moon sign for avoiding Acupuncture/other invasive therapies

13th_Wolf

Is there a clear moon sign for avoiding things like this? Like all the others, Moon in Capricorn avoiding surgeries on the bone, teeth etc. And others. Is there a lunar condition for avoiding things like acupuncture?

13th_Wolf said:
Is there a clear moon sign for avoiding things like this? Like all the others, Moon in Capricorn avoiding surgeries on the bone, teeth etc. And others. Is there a lunar condition for avoiding things like acupuncture?
Venus rules the skin, and Sun rules the arteries. So I would avoid Moon in Taurus, Libra, and Leo.

I feel like Pisces might be a great sign to do stuff like acupuncture or other energy-based practices, as it's a very spiritual sign.

Shael said:
13th_Wolf said:
Venus rules the skin, and Sun rules the arteries. So I would avoid Moon in Taurus, Libra, and Leo.

I feel like Pisces might be a great sign to do stuff like acupuncture or other energy-based practices, as it's a very spiritual sign.

I felt like it would of been Aquarius seeing as it rules the circulatory function but I guess the Sun and Leo opposite it does that too, so I think it may be centred around the fixed signs for sure, whether one or multiple.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back