Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cursing celebrities?

V12-POWER

I was really curious the other day thinking about how this would actually work out, im most probably not gonna attempt this though so just wanted to let my mind wander

Now we know celebrities have an huge amount of people that are thinking of them, this is a variable im not understanding right now - cause, they always have an audience that's divided. People who "hate" and people who "Like" the person. This is not really related to their spiritual power (if they have any) - but it's still something I can't make my mind if it plays a role in the sense that if someone were to curse x celebrity, wouldn't the thoughts/energy of the followers go "against" the curse actually empowering said celebrity in the process?

An example let's say a stoner rapper. Definitely not a strong spiritual body, wouldn't they be "easy" targets for a curse, regardless of how many people are part of the fanbase?

There is no point of going after one by one. With the F-RTR everything jewish will be destroyed, not overnight and with a bit of chaos but it will happen.

In my opinion they are not protected by the "energy" of their follower or whatever. They all think different things about a celebrity, its not like they are all thinking everyday that he/she is protected thus making an actual "spell". They just think random things.

I recommend to not go after the low-hanging fruit. For myself, I don't waste my time on token-piece puppets of the enemy as they can and always be replaced when they need be.

The final RTR exposes the enemy to the people more than spending time on a working to unravel human filth that spout jewish busta rhymes.

My gut, as a newbie, says to not even dabble in black magicks until I cleanse my soul of dirt, curses, thoughtforms, etc.

This may or may not help...

For better or worse popular celebrities do have a lot of energy directed their way and that does have an effect. Also keep in mind, to attain positions of power or influence often this means a person needs to have a powerful soul to begin with. Powerful souls deflect negative energy from weaker souls. Who knows the influence of drugs on them. Maxine said she smoked weed regularly through her youth, but still managed to maintain and keep enough power to receive direction and influence from the gods.

V12-POWER said:
I was really curious the other day thinking about how this would actually work out, im most probably not gonna attempt this though so just wanted to let my mind wander

Now we know celebrities have an huge amount of people that are thinking of them, this is a variable im not understanding right now - cause, they always have an audience that's divided. People who "hate" and people who "Like" the person. This is not really related to their spiritual power (if they have any) - but it's still something I can't make my mind if it plays a role in the sense that if someone were to curse x celebrity, wouldn't the thoughts/energy of the followers go "against" the curse actually empowering said celebrity in the process?

An example let's say a stoner rapper. Definitely not a strong spiritual body, wouldn't they be "easy" targets for a curse, regardless of how many people are part of the fanbase?

Celebrities are a good source of energy if your into energy ripping or that kind of thing. Just literally rip the fame and fortune right out of they're solar plexus and soul and absorb it into your own Solar plexus. Sounds harsh, brutal and wrong, but in reality, most celebrities and very popular people these days have conned they're way to the top. Since Neptune rules Hollywood, but it also rules over lies and deception.

Take a look at the disgusting Kardashians and Jenners, they're Hollywood's favorite puppets. The only reason they have the fame and fortune that they have these days is through scandals and deception. The well known Kim Kardashian sex tape was bootlegged around by her family which brought all the attention to the family, which caused they're rise to fame.
If you've noticed, they also promote interracial relationships and race mixing, which probably adds to they're false fame and fortune since Hollywood and the media is ran by jews and they just love to promote that type of shit.

If you want to curse celebrities, you have to go much 'deeper' with your focus and things while visualizing and cursing. You cant just put a grey aura around them and affirm like any other normal person. You have to attack specific chakras and areas of they're life/soul and keep doing it daily until something from the curse begins to manifest. And obviously you have to be kinda strong with spiritual warfare and things. Since most celebrities are so popular, a lot of info can spread around about them, like the birth info and things. For example, all of the Kardashians and Jenners have they're complete birth info out to the public. All it takes is one google search and you have they're birth charts. I've looked at all of they're charts and from what I can see, and from the knowledge I have about astrology, its actually they're legit charts.
You can use these charts to pinpoint the area of weakness in the person or celeb your trying to curse.

I remember a similar topic like this maybe about a year, two years ago. It might’ve been on the old forums.

But really think about it. It does seem like a lot of negative things happen to a lot of celebrities. Drug problems, multiple divorces, sexual dysfunctions. It comes with the lifestyle, the energy just flows that way when they are so degenerate. But then people hate them and they get unlucky and overdose or kill themselves or get murdered. Celebrities are just powder kegs of their own bad energies mixed with all the other surrounding energies. For good and bad.

Some of these people are protected, though. For sure. Either they’re good promoters for the enemy or are actively supporting their agenda. But you’ll know when they run out their use because the enemy is quick to discard them.

In my opinion a celebrities fans admiration wouldn't protect the celebrity from your curses.

But that seems like a pointless endeavour because if they're not directly coming after you why attack them?

In my mind a better game to play would be to meditate on their third eye and see if you can control their behaviour. Put your instructions in their mind and see if they start doing what you command. Ha ha ha.

Far better would be for someone to do an rtr into someone like that. They would probably be attacked badly though depending on who it is and what the enemy wants to do with that person.

Just be sure to do the rtr the regular way each day as well. But as stated by plenty of members this can be useful in some cases and definitely was with my partner but it took a lot of effort to get those curses off with a celebrity it may be more effort than it's worth. Someone like Trump on the other hand go for it there are probably others doing stuff too.

I would say though Kanye West is the most concerning person in my mind that is a celebrity if anyone picks him to curse or do the rtr with I will join in.

I’ve been wondering about this myself honestly. Glad someone brought it up, just because it seems like an interesting topic a little(to some of us atleast). Kinda gonna go a little bit off topic here but it still ties into the subject here.

You could imagine that celebrity XYZ maybe used magick to help get where they are and/or discovered magick along the way and it helped increase their fame popularity and wealth etc.

I mean just look. A lot of celebrities have been caught openly wearing the red Kabbalah bracelet which symbolizes that they are into jewish Kabbalah.

Even Michael Jackson wore it and I can’t 100% remember the narrative about him and his involvement in it. But it’s said that he paid a ‘witch doctor’ to curse someone for him and put up like 150k for it. He was like the most famous man in the music industry so it would make sense that he probably had a good chart for fame and used magick to aid his career.

& he also had close ties with Rabbi Uri Geller who was a popular & adept jewish cabalist and also had ties with other rabbis who were into such things too. I think there was even a report of one of them living with him for a period of time before, in his life but I couldn’t say 100% on that.

But it’s definitely known that he had relationships with Rabbis who were into jewish shit.
One could easily look that up and find more info about it.

I’ve read before that the jew Uri Geller even designed the artwork for one of his albums as well and he got mad because MJs label didn’t let him put the star of kike david on it lol.

It seems possible that his relationship with them fell through though as he has songs where he kind of disses jews. Like that one song where he says,”jew me, sue me/kick me, kike me.” etc.

So I wouldn’t be surprised if they cursed him in the end, ultimately.

He openly started talking shit and stated in a phone call interview it was, I think? Or some kind of interview that the Jews are like leaches and mentioned something along the lines of,”the Jews do it on purpose”. Referring to making celebrities go broke and get a bad rep.

Plenty of other musicians can be seen wearing that same Kabbalah bracelet too.

But my point mainly is that it just seems that some celebrities are aware of magick and spirituality though probably to a lesser extent. And probably pay to have workings done and spiritual protections/cleanings possibly?

But definitely not all of them. I think most of them can be cursed by a skilled magician honestly. Probably even the ones who do pay for that stuff if the magician who’s trying to curse them really knows what he/she is doing.

It’s just an interesting subject to me though, if you take a look around you will find that a good amount of them are involved into such practices but the majority of it seems to be enemy practices.

slyscorpion said:
I would say though Kanye West is the most concerning person in my mind that is a celebrity if anyone picks him to curse or do the rtr with I will join in.
Why Kanye West? What did he do? Did he help jews in some way? I mean I don't really know much about celebrities and what they do. I am not into celebrities and stuff but I do watch movies.

Nikois666 said:
slyscorpion said:
Why Kanye West? What did he do? Did he help jews in some way? I mean I don't really know much about celebrities and what they do. I am not into celebrities and stuff but I do watch movies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_Is_King

That. Fucking. Rat.

slyscorpion said:
Far better would be for someone to do an rtr into someone like that. They would probably be attacked badly though depending on who it is and what the enemy wants to do with that person.

Just be sure to do the rtr the regular way each day as well. But as stated by plenty of members this can be useful in some cases and definitely was with my partner but it took a lot of effort to get those curses off with a celebrity it may be more effort than it's worth. Someone like Trump on the other hand go for it there are probably others doing stuff too.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 did state we should not do this.

"If someone focuses during Final-RTR on a singel jew. If this jew is cursed from rabbi´s.
Would the F-RTR help, or amplify the destruction of the cursed jew?" Me

What is smarter you going with an axe trying to chop 50 million trees, or you just riding numerous bulldozers with many other people and taking all of them down?

If you want, you can hit your axe all day and be done in ten quadrillion years. But by then the world may be dead so wasting time is a bad idea."

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=41759&p=171543

Henu the Great said:
Nikois666 said:
slyscorpion said:

That. Fucking. Rat.

Yes I do get a feeling in vibe no one really listens to him anymore but they promote him as if he is the most popular ever I am not sure.

GG Allin said:
slyscorpion said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 did state we should not do this.

"If someone focuses during Final-RTR on a singel jew. If this jew is cursed from rabbi´s.
Would the F-RTR help, or amplify the destruction of the cursed jew?" Me

What is smarter you going with an axe trying to chop 50 million trees, or you just riding numerous bulldozers with many other people and taking all of them down?

If you want, you can hit your axe all day and be done in ten quadrillion years. But by then the world may be dead so wasting time is a bad idea."

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=41759&p=171543

Yes but many of these people we are talking about are not Jews in a genetic way at least.

Also if it was such a waste of time why would the enemy attack this so much to the point I almost dont want to do it myself.

Like others have said cursing an average celebrity seems like a waste.

But I'm down to siphon energy from the top honchos or billionaires and have wanted to due to the monetary system they created which is frustrsting.

I was thinking about creating a mass vampire servitor that collects energies of multiple people. I think its possible, I consider myself proficient with sevitors.

I have worked with servitors for years by creating pyramids, black hole servitors that alter the weather, dodecahedrons which draw tons of light.

Might be a good idea since the moon is waning to drain the top (()). RTRs will be first priority though.

I wasn’t really interested in cursing a specific celebrity, was rather thinking about it and how it would turn out.

I would not attack a celebrity that has values and isn’t a shill.

The problem was a specific person that openly promoted Christianity and with the recent events openly rooting for Biden and endless BLM brainwashing.

I couldn’t believe my ass at first how one can be such a shameless traitor to their own race (celebrity is gentile) then started thinking about it.

Now funnily enough all that energy has definitely backfired on him. You see months ago, if this person did something wrong then people would still justify his actions and he would indeed walk unaffected

It’s funny how in a matter of weeks one can go from being a “role model” to being a total hypocrite, where everyone just can see through the bullshit, all of this thanks to the RTR. I’m really talking about a 180 degree turn

Behind the scenes a lot is changing, it’s incredible how people wake up to the bs they see on MSM and social medias, it’s like our work ignites a flame on those who are susceptible enough

Really happy to see this motherfucker plans and objectives failing hard. I have never felt so much rage on someone ever in my life, a (gentile) traitor to the human race, of such magnitude, in a position to influence millions is the most disgusting thing on earth

This is actually such an interesting topic!
Well, not about cursing a famous person per se; although it WOULD be very interesting to see one's curses manifest on the news lol... although obviously, you'd have to search for a famous person who's either a jew or a veeeery deranged gentile that is harming other gentiles... and still, these are small fry. It's so much better to do the final RTR - unless you have extra time and energy and just simply want to experiment with cursing a famous person.

But anyway, I find it interesting how the energies of people's (eg fans) thoughts might affect the famous people.

I actually remember the first time I made an animated meditation video (this one: https://youtu.be/DJk4qgJr_FY). Of course I posted the link to the Yahoo groups and such (the forums didn't exist back then). I remember that, in the day I posted it (or was it the next one?) I would randomly feel a very positive energy in my whole body. It was so cool, I was feeling so positive, so good! I remember even HPs had commented about the videos, and I was very happy when I had read their comments - but I was feeling good, before reading anyone's comments.
So, maybe those people's good energies/thoughts/enthusiasm about the video, affected me like so. If I remember correctly, these good sensations lasted for two days or so.

Of course, these were Spiritual Satanists - and not the average joe out there, with minimum spiritual energy.

But surely, if many people concentrate and have a very specific mindset about a person (popular or not), then this person will be affected by their thoughts and energies, in one way or another.

So, us SS, if we want to become famous for whatever reason (one doesn't have to be a stupid POP "star" to become famous... even getting involved into politics, or science, or whatever... anything can make us known - and not necessarily on a global scale), we should always keep up with our aura of protection, to make sure we push away the bad energies (and redirect them to the senders).

I know that I like being in the spotlight - and I'm doing my best to have a good relationship with everyone at my work. However, some people don't like me (and it's normal - we can't be likeable to everyone. Even zodiac-sign-wise, it's impossible. :p) but I make sure to deflect the bad energies back to them.

I find it fascinating as a whole the power that the mass mind has.
Now, think of Satan and the jewish thoughtform.. What people think of them - these energies ARE directed towards them - but Satan is freakin' powerful (so he won't be damaged by the bad thoughts) but the jewsus thoughtform gets fed by the retarded xtians prayers and such.

We should all do our best to clean Satan's name.. To bring His Children to see the Truth once again.

Sorry if I get off topic, but Satan's also pretty famous. :p

I know the RTRs destroy everything jewish slowly over time. But if anyone has any type of personal hatred or anything that they dislike and are disgusted by certain celebrities, then why not let them try cursing and destroying them.
Shit, if anyone is down for cursing celebs, I guess im down for some action too. Been thinking about this for years. Im very disgusted with most celebs, especially the ones who promote the enemy agenda and get paid stacks of millions upon millions while everyone else is in poverty.

Its disgusting. Like I said, the Kardashian and Jenners are basically the favorite bitches of jewish owned Hollywood. They promote the interracial and race mixing agenda too, and im guessing that's a big part of the reason why they were put into the spotlight. I don't know if they are jewish themselves or not, but the Jenners or the children of Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner or whatever its name is really have that disgusting jewish vibe to them. The original Kardashians like Kim or Rob Kardashian that are the children of Robert Kardashian don't have that much of a jewish vibe to them. But the younger Jenners like Kylie and Kendal really have that nasty cold-blooded jewish aura or energy to them. Even if they're not jews, they still promote the jewish agendas and they are just as bad as the jews anyways.
Theres also a lot occult numbers and shit to the wealth of Kylie Jenner that really raises an eyebrow. Apparently some company bought 600 Million dollars worth of her makeup and shit. Also I remember seeing a couple adds on the internet that had the 'Kylie's Cosmetics' watermark/logo or whatever. The stuff that was being sold was like $42, or $24, which I believe is the common price for her makeup kits or whatever she sells.
Last time I heard, she was dating the musician Drake after she broke up with Travis Scott. We all know pretty well that Drake is jewish. His Instagram or twitter profile picture is a pair of praying hands with the number 6 right above them. I remember someone posting a topic about him and his profile picture like a year ago that exposed this.

I don't believe these types of celebrities practice occult magic or jewish magic behind closed doors or in they're personal life. But I have seen and heard all the rumors that some of the kardashians go to these secret gatherings of rich and popular people and do blood sacrifices, like the disgusting blood drinking where they terrorize a kidnapped child and them drain the childs blood and drink it. I believe its some type of jewish ritualistic practice where they are trying to literally drink the youth of the child and absorb his/her life energies into themselves that supposedly keeps these celebs and elites 'young' I believe its called Adrenochrome where adrenaline is really high in the blood after they terrorize a child. After drinking the blood, its supposed to literally make the people high out of theyre minds. Literally getting stoned by torturing and cannibalizing a child. Just tells you how disgusting these people are.
Its actually really believable that these types of celebs go and do these types of things.

I don't think that most celebs have 'strong' souls or anything like that. They're fame and fortune is mostly just caused by lucky planetary placements in they're birth charts that they where born with that attracts that type of life to them. I remember a sermon from Maxine I believe it was, who said that Neptune rules Hollywood. But Neptune also rules over Lies, Deception, and all drug and alcohol addictions. Take a look at all the filthy scandals and lies that brought a lot of celebs to fame, and also all the crazy shit that happens in Hollywood Like the OJ Simpson case, and the Kim Kardashian sex scandals and shit, Rumors that Katy Perry is actually someone else (who I cant think of the name of right now). A lot of crazy shit. The majority of celebs have a promptly placed Neptune or strong Neptune influences. Especially Movies Stars, and people we see in the media, like on TV and things. Most of the Kardashians and Jenners have strong Neptune influences, like Neptune being in the 1st or 10th house, or aspecting chart rulers and things. Last time I checked the charts, I believe that Kim K. had like a 10th house Saturn, Jupiter(her chart ruler), Pluto, and Sun, and all the planets that give a high position and success in the social life. And she also has a 1st house Neptune, which rules Hollywood.
Most celebs are heavily on drugs which is also not a big surprise, since Neptune...
Neptune also undermines and is also the area of life where a person is weak or prone to fantasy/insanity. If you have a specific Celeb's birth chart, you can use it to your advantage and see all of they're weak points and whenever they are having bad planetary progressions and aspects, like retrograde Saturn.

I don't think most celebs are truly powerful enough, spiritually and soul wise, to naturally fend off attacks from a seasoned and adept Satanist that has true knowledge on how the soul and cursing works, along with years of experience. Unless said celeb is actually practicing occult magic and things themselves in they're own personal life.

Henu the Great said:
Nikois666 said:
slyscorpion said:

That. Fucking. Rat.
I see, just as slyscorpion said. No one listens to what he says but I have seen memes on him where he is asking everyone for money, lol.

slyscorpion said:
Henu the Great said:
Nikois666 said:

That. Fucking. Rat.

Yes I do get a feeling in vibe no one really listens to him anymore but they promote him as if he is the most popular ever I am not sure.

I’ll be honest, I was at the peak of my born again xian phase when that album came out and it seems a lot of Xian’s were into it as well.

There is a powerviolence/grindcore band called ACxDC(antichrist demoncore) that just recently came out with an album called Satan Is King in response to that, lol. However they’re vocalist is a laveyan satanist/atheist who thinks actually believing in Satan as a real being is just like believing in god.

Also him potentially running for president seems a bit concerning. I could see him actually winning if it weren’t for the RTR which will probably stop that.

Sun said:
I know the RTRs destroy everything jewish slowly over time. But if anyone has any type of personal hatred or anything that they dislike and are disgusted by certain celebrities, then why not let them try cursing and destroying them.
Shit, if anyone is down for cursing celebs, I guess im down for some action too. Been thinking about this for years. Im very disgusted with most celebs, especially the ones who promote the enemy agenda and get paid stacks of millions upon millions while everyone else is in poverty.

Its disgusting. Like I said, the Kardashian and Jenners are basically the favorite bitches of jewish owned Hollywood. They promote the interracial and race mixing agenda too, and im guessing that's a big part of the reason why they were put into the spotlight. I don't know if they are jewish themselves or not, but the Jenners or the children of Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner or whatever its name is really have that disgusting jewish vibe to them. The original Kardashians like Kim or Rob Kardashian that are the children of Robert Kardashian don't have that much of a jewish vibe to them. But the younger Jenners like Kylie and Kendal really have that nasty cold-blooded jewish aura or energy to them. Even if they're not jews, they still promote the jewish agendas and they are just as bad as the jews anyways.
Theres also a lot occult numbers and shit to the wealth of Kylie Jenner that really raises an eyebrow. Apparently some company bought 600 Million dollars worth of her makeup and shit. Also I remember seeing a couple adds on the internet that had the 'Kylie's Cosmetics' watermark/logo or whatever. The stuff that was being sold was like $42, or $24, which I believe is the common price for her makeup kits or whatever she sells.
Last time I heard, she was dating the musician Drake after she broke up with Travis Scott. We all know pretty well that Drake is jewish. His Instagram or twitter profile picture is a pair of praying hands with the number 6 right above them. I remember someone posting a topic about him and his profile picture like a year ago that exposed this.

I don't believe these types of celebrities practice occult magic or jewish magic behind closed doors or in they're personal life. But I have seen and heard all the rumors that some of the kardashians go to these secret gatherings of rich and popular people and do blood sacrifices, like the disgusting blood drinking where they terrorize a kidnapped child and them drain the childs blood and drink it. I believe its some type of jewish ritualistic practice where they are trying to literally drink the youth of the child and absorb his/her life energies into themselves that supposedly keeps these celebs and elites 'young' I believe its called Adrenochrome where adrenaline is really high in the blood after they terrorize a child. After drinking the blood, its supposed to literally make the people high out of theyre minds. Literally getting stoned by torturing and cannibalizing a child. Just tells you how disgusting these people are.
Its actually really believable that these types of celebs go and do these types of things.

I don't think that most celebs have 'strong' souls or anything like that. They're fame and fortune is mostly just caused by lucky planetary placements in they're birth charts that they where born with that attracts that type of life to them. I remember a sermon from Maxine I believe it was, who said that Neptune rules Hollywood. But Neptune also rules over Lies, Deception, and all drug and alcohol addictions. Take a look at all the filthy scandals and lies that brought a lot of celebs to fame, and also all the crazy shit that happens in Hollywood Like the OJ Simpson case, and the Kim Kardashian sex scandals and shit, Rumors that Katy Perry is actually someone else (who I cant think of the name of right now). A lot of crazy shit. The majority of celebs have a promptly placed Neptune or strong Neptune influences. Especially Movies Stars, and people we see in the media, like on TV and things. Most of the Kardashians and Jenners have strong Neptune influences, like Neptune being in the 1st or 10th house, or aspecting chart rulers and things. Last time I checked the charts, I believe that Kim K. had like a 10th house Saturn, Jupiter(her chart ruler), Pluto, and Sun, and all the planets that give a high position and success in the social life. And she also has a 1st house Neptune, which rules Hollywood.
Most celebs are heavily on drugs which is also not a big surprise, since Neptune...
Neptune also undermines and is also the area of life where a person is weak or prone to fantasy/insanity. If you have a specific Celeb's birth chart, you can use it to your advantage and see all of they're weak points and whenever they are having bad planetary progressions and aspects, like retrograde Saturn.

I don't think most celebs are truly powerful enough, spiritually and soul wise, to naturally fend off attacks from a seasoned and adept Satanist that has true knowledge on how the soul and cursing works, along with years of experience. Unless said celeb is actually practicing occult magic and things themselves in they're own personal life.

Talk about Drake if you saw this image
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/11/Drake_-_If_You%27re_Reading_This_It%27s_Too_Late.png

Interesting they are throwing it in our faces that they are destroying us pretty much almost creepy. I was going to do a video at some point talking about the Jews and add that little picture as part of the background but never got around to it. So if anyone wanted to they could use this image in exposing the Jews you just reminded me of that one. I had forgotten about it.

I energy ripped a billionaire and his face looked different lulz.

I drained the heart and 6th chakra with servitor powered by external black pyramids. I use multiple servitors working in sync it's so powerful it changes the weather in minutes.

I'm doing individual draining first before mass vampirism, the energy from mass vanpirism I will transfer into a sevitor that I will use for RTRs.

I was thinking a servitor that attaches to the mental body's aura and finding a convergence of enemy agenda mental objects such as abrahamic energies, etc.

From there condense into an ether and earth bound merkaba to obfuscate from enemy hands and quickly transfer to an RTR or deliver to Lucifer/Lilith making their energy irretrievable.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back