Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hes a Goyim!!

Wayofthegods

https://youtu.be/Pe9KN2V5xQ8

I want you to be Abandoned and left completely Alone!!

The Messiah will kill you!

They want us cut off from our Gods. They want us only to worship them.

I know that is one of the most creepy things I have ever heard. Also anyone who is open in their energy can feel the pure hatred and evil of what shes saying and that she actually is serious.

There was at least one or two other videos if not more of Jews going on rants on Public Transportation at various times. I wonder what triggers them with that.

What a miserable little git. You can just see the toxicity. I suppose it's curses actually could have an effect on your average Joe that doesn't meditate. And more so if they tie into the thought form through having an active connection with islam or xianity.

Apparently some secular joos don't know but that thing was well spot on. It knew about Father Satan and admitted that he's our protector.

I've seen this before. I wish there could have been a cherry on the top. Like someone slapping it and knocking it out cold. It's nice to dream sometimes I guess.

Personal Growth said:
What a miserable little git. You can just see the toxicity. I suppose it's curses actually could have an effect on your average Joe that doesn't meditate. And more so if they tie into the thought form through having an active connection with islam or xianity.

Apparently some secular joos don't know but that thing was well spot on. It knew about Father Satan and admitted that he's our protector.

I've seen this before. I wish there could have been a cherry on the top. Like someone slapping it and knocking it out cold. It's nice to dream sometimes I guess.

It was uploaded Jan 2012. She said she would go get rabbi and they would curse them together.

We didnt start doing RTRs till 2015, sode for the couple done once in 2014.

This was before we touched their power. Bet shes having an amazing time now. Probably dead.

How come the video hasn't been (((taken down))) yet? It's a surprise it's still up on (((Youtube))). Anything that gives Jews a bad name is shoahed immediately.

This! This is the true nature of these rats! Their true face! Oh, blood poured into my head. I have to urgently meditate. Oh How I hate these rats! This is another reason to do another RTR tonight!

Here is a similar situation on the bus. It is Ukraine. The Jewess hysterically shouts "You are all goyim! My rabbi in the Senagoda will tear all of you ......." And so on and so forth ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJTJjl3Jd-o&has_verified=1

Aldrick said:
Personal Growth said:

It was uploaded Jan 2012. She said she would go get rabbi and they would curse them together.

This was before we touched their power. Bet shes having an amazing time now. Probably dead.

We did a couple origional ones in 2013. I know that because I moved from a place I remember doing it in in the summer of 2013. We did two serpent ones including one I dont think was listed on the rtr page for some reason. As well as we did those who Bless Israel are cursed those who curse Israel are blessed.

However until about 2015 we didn't start doing them daily.

slyscorpion said:
Aldrick said:
Personal Growth said:

We did a couple origional ones in 2013. I know that because I moved from a place I remember doing it in in the summer of 2013. We did two serpent ones including one I dont think was listed on the rtr page for some reason. As well as we did those who Bless Israel are cursed those who curse Israel are blessed.

That was summer of 14 my friend. We didnt have Raum till october 2013.

Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:
Aldrick said:

That was summer of 14 my friend. We didnt have Raum till october 2013.

I think your right about the timing. I didn't remember things right I gues. I looked back in my photos on my phone of that place and it said Augest 2014 when I took a last picture of that place. I guess it was early 2014 we did that.

Dumb me lol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back