Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR question

loki88

In the event people can't find time to do the RTR verbally can they pre-record themselves doing it and simply play/listen to the recording as a substitute? If so would anyone who is proficient in the RTR do a recording for people when they can't 'squeeze' it into their schedule?

loki88 said:
In the event people can't find time to do the RTR verbally can they pre-record themselves doing it and simply play/listen to the recording as a substitute? If so would anyone who is proficient in the RTR do a recording for people when they can't 'squeeze' it into their schedule?

No, a soulless machine doesn't have power to do anything spiritual. RtRs and any other ritual are empowered by our souls to put it very very simply. This is also why we raise our energy before doing RtRs.

You can try it. I kind of wanted to too add energy to this whole thing playing it on a device but that doesnt mean I would not do it that day as much or at all.

I just kept forgetting about this.

My experience is that I recorded one of the Enochian keys years ago and placed the speaker near a crystal point pyramid thing. At the time though I had some Satanists I was talking to online. I took a picture near the area for them and asked if they could feel anything. They said they felt the energy of the key somewhat.

This was just an experiment this was long before we even heard of the rtrs.

My experience in sensing the energy was it was there but it was several times weaker even with the crystal thingy than it would be doing it the regular way.

So I dont think this is a good substitute but if you too want to experiment go ahead and try with various things. I dont think you with anything can make this anywhere near as powerful as doing it the regular way though.

loki88 said:

If you can not vibrate it out loud, then do it in your head. Less effective, but works. Remember to visualize the hebrew letters destroyed after vibrations.

Simply listening to a record will not work.

Then again doing one set of final rtr takes like 5-10 minutes with online tools. Who does not have that kind of time...

loki88 said:
Unfortunately not. The purpose of the RTR is to raise energy to counter and destroy the distructive energies raised by the jewish rabbinical elite when they chant the torah (which is daily if I'm not wrong). This is done through concentration and vibration or chanting the letters of the RTR. A recording with the RTR would have no way to raise energy by itself, this is my opinion. But if it does, it raises far less energy than a normal person would do because the concentration and direcing of the energy are missing.

No, that would not do anything.

If for some reason you do not have time to do it, you probably would have time to do each word 3 times instead of 9 times. Doing a shorter one is a lot better than not doing anything.

No this would not be sufficient. You need to vibrate them. Even doing them in your head silently has an effect. They must be vibrated though and the letters must be crossed out and destroyed. Either through some of the apps or visualizing it. Listening to it isn’t enough.

loki88 said:

I asked this question on the RTR questions thread.

I had the picture of the spinning muslim prayer wheel you see on the side of Turkish barber shops but an audio variation.

No you cannot run a recording.

You see it works through the astral so a living being with a soul has to do it.

That's why in a crunch doing them silently in your mind with visualisation can also have an effect.

Playing the vibrations over a loud speaker will have no effect.

You do know that you can do only one rep or three reps of each vibration. You don't have to do the recommended 9 reps of each vibration that only takes me 10 minutes or so to complete.

Henu the Great said:
loki88 said:

If you can not vibrate it out loud, then do it in your head. Less effective, but works. Remember to visualize the hebrew letters destroyed after vibrations.

Simply listening to a record will not work.

Then again doing one set of final rtr takes like 5-10 minutes with online tools. Who does not have that kind of time...

How do you mean '1 set'? I usually do the 9 repetitions do you mean a reduction in reps? Would it be more effective to do eg. 2 sessions per day with less reps than one with more?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
No, that would not do anything.

If for some reason you do not have time to do it, you probably would have time to do each word 3 times instead of 9 times. Doing a shorter one is a lot better than not doing anything.

shorter I assume is less powerful? Doing shorter sessions more frequently: would that be better, worse or neutral in effect? (assuming they are done at random times...)

Personal Growth said:
loki88 said:

I had the picture of the spinning muslim prayer wheel you see on the side of Turkish barber shops but an audio variation.

That's why in a crunch doing them silently in your mind with visualisation can also have an effect.

You do know that you can do only one rep or three reps of each vibration. You don't have to do the recommended 9 reps of each vibration that only takes me 10 minutes or so to complete.

I have heard HP Maxine's recording. When you say 'vibrate' is her rendition 'vibrated'? It would be great if someone who is an expert (assuming her recording is not adequate) would do 3 or even 9 reps for the complete RTR and record it so lay people can understand the best way to 'vibrate' the reversed letters.

loki88 said:
Personal Growth said:
loki88 said:

I have heard HP Maxine's recording. When you say 'vibrate' is her rendition 'vibrated'? It would be great if someone who is an expert (assuming her recording is not adequate) would do 3 or even 9 reps for the complete RTR and record it so lay people can understand the best way to 'vibrate' the reversed letters.

HP Maxine's recording will be the letters fully vibrated.

It's not critical if your vibrations are a little different in your own voice. But I think Maxine's example is adequate as it was given as an example of the correct way.

It's a group effort and they all pool together. So just get your vibrations to your best and it's still good if your voice vibrates them a little differently.

loki88 said:
How do you mean '1 set'? I usually do the 9 repetitions do you mean a reduction in reps? Would it be more effective to do eg. 2 sessions per day with less reps than one with more?

1 set equals 9 repetitions. 18 reps is two sets, and so on.

Do it as it best suits yourself. If one can focus and has energies for example for 45 vibrations in one go then that is what is effective for that said individual. Doing two or more sessions per day is ok if one likes to do that way. Work with what suits for you.

What I have done is regular RTR with the stone and aura if protection.

But also sometimes I create servitor with elemental energies and vibrate the RTR into it. I feel it to be very powerful.

Personal Growth said:
loki88 said:
Personal Growth said:

It's not critical if your vibrations are a little different in your own voice. But I think Maxine's example is adequate as it was given as an example of the correct way.

It's a group effort and they all pool together. So just get your vibrations to your best and it's still good if your voice vibrates them a little differently.

It sounded more like regular speech to me but I'll assume the hypothesis

loki88 said:
Personal Growth said:
loki88 said:

And that's why the Final RTR is my favourite.

The other vibrations we did were loud and hard vibrations.

The Final RTR is nice and soft. So easier for me because it doesn't have too many hard vibrations.

I've felt it in my throat that there are vibrations on some letters because it can catch up on me when I do lots and lots.

So I tell myself this one is easiest and best because most vibrations are soft vibrations.

So I can do many easily because of that.

See it as a positive.

loki88 said:

You making sounds = vibrations

The difference to our daily speaking is that these are specific sounds done is specific order with specific intent and visualization.

Personal Growth said:
loki88 said:
Personal Growth said:

I believe the vibration aspect of the RTR can be felt even when identical to the way it's said in the recording by HPS Maxine. This kabbal is different where the letters/words aren't vibrated syllable by syllable slowly. The words can be stated the way she does them, but with emphasis on the vowel part of the letters and making them more guttural on the back of ones throat in addition to having each letter "felt" on the entirety of ones soul. It certainly gives off a powerful effect when done this way.

I have done so and many times my focus tends to go to my heart area which effectively extends to my aura and entire soul as a result of this focus.

Even doing so at the same speed she vibrates them in the recording this effect can be greatly felt. I recommend you give that a try.

In summation, the focus is on the destruction of the letters, but when the words are chanted/vibrated they are at her speed but emphasis on vowels and consonants, and the guttural way of stating the letters with intent make these felt on the inside while the main focus is outwards on destroying these letters. Hope this helps or clarifies things.

Braun666 said:
Personal Growth said:
loki88 said:

I believe the vibration aspect of the RTR can be felt even when identical to the way it's said in the recording by HPS Maxine. This kabbal is different where the letters/words aren't vibrated syllable by syllable slowly. The words can be stated the way she does them, but with emphasis on the vowel part of the letters and making them more guttural on the back of ones throat in addition to having each letter "felt" on the entirety of ones soul. It certainly gives off a powerful effect when done this way.

I have done so and many times my focus tends to go to my heart area which effectively extends to my aura and entire soul as a result of this focus.

Even doing so at the same speed she vibrates them in the recording this effect can be greatly felt. I recommend you give that a try.

In summation, the focus is on the destruction of the letters, but when the words are chanted/vibrated they are at her speed but emphasis on vowels and consonants, and the guttural way of stating the letters with intent make these felt on the inside while the main focus is outwards on destroying these letters. Hope this helps or clarifies things.

Thanks for the detailed info. i have been vibrating them far too quickly and without adequate concentration in my opinion. I will ensure to do this better and perfect my technique.

loki88 said:
Braun666 said:
Personal Growth said:

Thanks for the detailed info. i have been vibrating them far too quickly and without adequate concentration in my opinion. I will ensure to do this better and perfect my technique.

Mate this post about the speed was critical to me.

I recorded myself and couldn't believe how I sounded. It was like a person couldn't make out what I was vibrating.

I try and get many done. And in so doing I do one vibration a second. Sounds fine to myself in my mind. But actually hearing it on the recording it needs to be slower.

I don't believe I will be able to do them as slowly and legibly as Maxine's example. But I will pay attention that it's not just a speedy mutter.

Yes for many moons now I've been looking elsewhere and not at the letters when vibrating. I tell myself it's okay because I'm focusing on the vibrations.

I will have to aim for the 3 sets of 9 reps instead of spamming lower quality.

I imagine quality over quantity is more important because it is a ritual.

Personal Growth said:
loki88 said:
Braun666 said:

Mate this post about the speed was critical to me.

I recorded myself and couldn't believe how I sounded. It was like a person couldn't make out what I was vibrating.

I try and get many done. And in so doing I do one vibration a second. Sounds fine to myself in my mind. But actually hearing it on the recording it needs to be slower.

I don't believe I will be able to do them as slowly and legibly as Maxine's example. But I will pay attention that it's not just a speedy mutter.

Yes for many moons now I've been looking elsewhere and not at the letters when vibrating. I tell myself it's okay because I'm focusing on the vibrations.

I will have to aim for the 3 sets of 9 reps instead of spamming lower quality.

I imagine quality over quantity is more important because it is a ritual.

slower is better and concentration is key

It takes me exactly 13 minutes to do a set with vibrating each word 3 times. And 40 minutes to do the normal 9 times one. And I'm doing it pretty fast to fit it in that time. But I do it so that I can feel it. Maybe I could force myself to do it faster, but then I wouldn't be feeling it. At the least, I think you should only be doing one one word for each breath. If you put 10 words in one breath, either you got the world's biggest lungs or you are basically skipping over each one doing it half-ass.

But that's just what I think about it, and my opinion doesn't matter. However you do it, if you can feel that it is working, keep doing it that way.

It takes me exactly 13 minutes to do a set with vibrating each word 3 times. And 40 minutes to do the normal 9 times one. And I'm doing it pretty fast to fit it in that time. But I do it so that I can feel it. Maybe I could force myself to do it faster, but then I wouldn't be feeling it. At the least, I think you should only be doing one one word for each breath. If you put 10 words in one breath, either you got the world's biggest lungs or you are basically skipping over each one doing it half-ass.

But that's just what I think about it, and my opinion doesn't matter. However you do it, if you can feel that it is working, keep doing it that way.

sounds like a good ruie of thumb:
" one one word for each breath."

It is okey to question RTR because of lack of information about it ?
-Who created it / and from what.
-How he knows (creator) that it working and that it is not some spiritual Placebo.
I believe in spiritual attacks , that jews can do , I am a newbie there too , just need some teoretical explanation.

No jew here , i'm just a kid who dont believe some "reverse" hebrev,... dont course me for it please .

At the least, I think you should only be doing one one word for each breath.
One word per breath as for example x1 NOON out of 9
or one word as NOON x9 ?

HiperX said:
It is okey to question RTR because of lack of information about it ?
-Who created it / and from what.
-How he knows (creator) that it working and that it is not some spiritual Placebo.
I believe in spiritual attacks , that jews can do , I am a newbie there too , just need some teoretical explanation.

No jew here , i'm just a kid who dont believe some "reverse" hebrev,... dont course me for it please .
So you believe in jewish attacks, but we can't attack? How does that work? Wouldn't we be already be buried if we couldn't attack back? Or are you saying we can only use protection to protect from attacks, and that's that? It makes no sense. Astral is very real, as you have (partly) aknowledged, and we can do things on astral aswell (as Gods intended).

I suggest that you use search funtion on forums to dig deeper. Also check out: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560 & https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html

RTRs have been created by our clergy under direct guidance of Gods. The amount of study that has gone into it, I don't even know how many hundreds or more likely thousands of hours. If HC666 wishes to reply, he could tell you that it has been a long process of studying.

Another point to make are the web attacks on JoS sites. I've been here for less than a year, and witnessed multiple periods of time when these forums, satanisgod.com and joyofsatan.org and other sited were down due to enemy influence. Also yahoo groups were taken down, and previous forums were nuked around 2017. Tell me, if we are harmless why would the enemy put so much effort to take us down? You can see wiccans, new agers, and other jew influenced sites rock on year after year with no distruption, but we are targeted. Now, think about it, why is that?

To use the words of another member, the proof is in the pudding. So once you start to meditate (https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html) you will eventually know that this is very real, and not a joke. After a period I hope you are dedicated, because embarking on spiritual warfare without protection from Gods as a new person without good foothold of his own is reckless to say the least.

If you insist that this is not serious, does not work, is a joke then you are of course free to leave and as such were not part of this movement to begin with.

I hope you find the truth and adhere to it. In any case, best of luck to you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back