Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Michigan passes law that would make it illegal for companies to force their employees to be implanted with microchips

InlovewithSatan666

Michigan passes law that would make it illegal for companies to force their employees to be implanted with microchips, which has been used in the past to unlock work stations, open doors, and pay for snacks
The Michigan House of Representatives passed a law banning forced implants
Under the law, employers could not require workers to be implanted with RFID chips that track their movement, with lawmakers citing privacy concerns
Companies implemented the policy in the US in 2017 on a voluntary basis
The bill will still need to pass the state Senate before it becomes a law

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-8472435/New-Michigan-law-makes-illegal-companies-force-workers-implanted-microchips.html

That is really good I am from Michigan but personally I dont think I would even take a job to begin with where my employer wanted me to do that. Its scary.

Yes of course they couldn't force people to take the chip.

But they planned on making life impossible without it by incorporating it into everything.

This is a good start.

slyscorpion said:
That is really good I am from Michigan but personally I dont think I would even take a job to begin with where my employer wanted me to do that. Its scary.

Same here (hi!). But I am excited to see the effect of all of our workings in my own state!

Hail Satan!

Personal Growth said:

But they planned on making life impossible without it by incorporating it into everything.

This is a good start.
Remember - or if you don't know, then be informed - le bibleses says some who refuse to accept "the mark of the jew" ("beast") will have to be on the black (RACIST!) market and be underground in that sense. Say - that might actually be an opportunity to show the jewed christian their "god" can't do shit which you can do, but I realise it would be dangerous and foolish in most cases.

Personal Growth said:

This is a good start.
Things can be manifested in different ways and forms but the decisive thing is spiritual warfare. The reptilians have enslaved the Namecians (today's grey slaves) because they have spiritually defeated them. Also the Gentiles have been defeated and made spiritually defenseless, this is confirmed by the enormous success of the enemy. It is only thanks to Satan that the Gentiles are saving themselves. You can imagine how the reptilians defeated the Namecians, a war similar to ours, but excluding outside help. I wonder how advanced those Reptilians are.

Well that’s awesome news for this 4th of July. I’m not entirely surprised to read this because of what HP Cobra said on one of my post just last month I believe it was.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Azazel was consulted, and has stated to keep going on with the RTR, we are making excellent progress.

All of that the enemy is doing will backfire in monumental proportions. We keep up the RTR's.

There are lots of religious and secular sources talking about the Bill Gates chip in the vaccine. Some say it will change our DNA, be track our location, and be reprogrammable by satellite.
They will be able to control us on an atomic and maybe even sub atomic level. ( According to some sources )

jbkbmz said:
There are lots of religious and secular sources talking about the Bill Gates chip in the vaccine. Some say it will change our DNA, be track our location, and be reprogrammable by satellite.
They will be able to control us on an atomic and maybe even sub atomic level. ( According to some sources )

Is this not going to happen/was made up as some people here suggested or will we have to work really hard or maybe do a ritual to stop this. If it's for real it will be a very bad thing for humanity in general and maybe not all of us will be able to easily avoid this without at least calling attention to ourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dezwMw_Qw-Q .. It would seem states are already attempting to outlaw chips in people. Keep up the RTR.
Christians are fanatically saying it is the Mark of the Beast, and will turn us into zombies, with Nano Technology, Will
turn us into Hybrids and damn our souls to hell forever, controllable by Satellite, and such stuff. Then,, of course,, they accuse Satan. This has Jew stench written all over it.
Best to watch what Israel is doing with the microchip thing from now on. They might present a "Dead Giveaway" sign that they are behind this.

Wow I'm surprised to hear that good news out gov whitmer just threatened a $500 fine if we don't wear masks in stores or in "crowded outdoor spaces" we were the first to protest against govornors overreach of power in the pandemic she is the worst and the people here applaud her for depriving us of so many basic human rights but hey she doesn't care that you protest. When the protests started here. Boom lockdown suddenly/unexpectedly lifted the VERY next day...now we're back to the whole pandemic thing again.

Cynthia said:
slyscorpion said:

Same here (hi!). But I am excited to see the effect of all of our workings in my own state!

Hail Satan!

Michigan too :cool:

InnerMercury20 said:
Cynthia said:
slyscorpion said:

Hail Satan!

Michigan too :cool:

Really! It's good to know that there are some other spiritual Satanists here :)

jbkbmz said:
do you happen to know the link proving bill gates admitted to microchip? thx

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/22/bill-gates-denies-conspiracy-theories-that-say-he-wants-to-use-coronavirus-vaccines-to-implant-tracking-devices.html ..

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/22/bill-gates-denies-conspiracy-theories-that-say-he-wants-to-use-coronavirus-vaccines-to-implant-tracking-devices.html .. https://youtu.be/IcQEKgxjDLk .. Time will tell if he intends to do this or not do this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back