Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Practicing summoning

asuraskeye

Hello!!!!

I am so sad haha i want to summon a demon so bad so i can know that they are there and help me and guide me..

So far i am on day 7 of 40 of my power meds starter kit and i havent taken a break yet i dont want to its making me feel stronger but somedays i do have to get stronger then i do on other days....

I definitely feel like i can feel the aura and the energy that i am receiving from certain meds and practices..

So i created the sigil and had it pulled up on the screen to look at a better version but anyway i would visualize the sigil as it said then i would recite it and see if i could feel the confirmation to keep going and i felt maybe like a static on my existing aura saying go head try it..

I offered some of my blood to the sigil.. and recited again and visualized again...

I tried to scry and so i had took a black glad mini round bowl since it was black and added tap water i mixed a bunch of food color with to make it black....

it didnt work the first time and i used a white bowl the first time cause i didnt realize it said use a black bowl.

so the black bowl came in the second time... i offered my blood to the water too just incase i was supposed to do that instead...i use a lancet so its not a ton of blood maybe thats why?? i am fine with using scalpels but i would like to start doing tattoos during ritual if im going to be there a while or if its a very important rite, i thought that would be cool to draw blood and like make a tattoo to signify the ritual like sacred art or a sigil written in like sanskrit, egyptian or cuneiform.. thats a side idea tho..

but yes i am very aware i am still new and it might not work as well as needing to do it repeatedly.. maybe i was supposed to scry outside with the moon?? i need to look again... but mainly just needed someone to check my steps and see what im doing wrong..

I might make youtube videos soon to visually see why i am messing up and share :(

One does not need to offer blood to summon. What the fuck, seriously. You need to read JoS and the sermons...

What you can feel from the meditations is increased bioelectricity.

asuraskeye said:
Hello!!!!

I am so sad haha i want to summon a demon so bad so i can know that they are there and help me and guide me..

So far i am on day 7 of 40 of my power meds starter kit and i havent taken a break yet i dont want to its making me feel stronger but somedays i do have to get stronger then i do on other days....

I definitely feel like i can feel the aura and the energy that i am receiving from certain meds and practices..

So i created the sigil and had it pulled up on the screen to look at a better version but anyway i would visualize the sigil as it said then i would recite it and see if i could feel the confirmation to keep going and i felt maybe like a static on my existing aura saying go head try it..

I offered some of my blood to the sigil.. and recited again and visualized again...

I tried to scry and so i had took a black glad mini round bowl since it was black and added tap water i mixed a bunch of food color with to make it black....

it didnt work the first time and i used a white bowl the first time cause i didnt realize it said use a black bowl.

so the black bowl came in the second time... i offered my blood to the water too just incase i was supposed to do that instead...i use a lancet so its not a ton of blood maybe thats why?? i am fine with using scalpels but i would like to start doing tattoos during ritual if im going to be there a while or if its a very important rite, i thought that would be cool to draw blood and like make a tattoo to signify the ritual like sacred art or a sigil written in like sanskrit, egyptian or cuneiform.. thats a side idea tho..

but yes i am very aware i am still new and it might not work as well as needing to do it repeatedly.. maybe i was supposed to scry outside with the moon?? i need to look again... but mainly just needed someone to check my steps and see what im doing wrong..

I might make youtube videos soon to visually see why i am messing up and share :(

I dont imagine black mirror scrying / water scrying would be the easiest for beginners nor the most accurate even if you got it to work.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html

Henu the Great said:
One does not need to offer blood to summon. What the fuck, seriously. You need to read JoS and the sermons...

What you can feel from the meditations is increased bioelectricity.

ok i respect that but it says to offer something and when i did my dedication i wrote my name in blood as instructed and i use lancets and scalpels so i dont mind drawing blood i actually like it. what should i offer and how do i know if he accepted it? have you summoned a demon yet??? I think it worked telepathically but im not sure.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back