Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Quick question

emrys.triote

Hey im emrys im looking for some help, i am wanting and i know this is out there but for a full body transformation i know demons/daimons can do this but i dont know if i have anything to give they would want , I was talking to a fellow satanist and they suggested that a satanic priest would be able to command that level of power ? i was hoping if anyone knows more or a satanic priest i can communicate with or a way that this can be done you know of please let me know below, thankyou for taking your time to read and hopefully reply. - Emrys.

emrys.triote said:
Hey im emrys im looking for some help, i am wanting and i know this is out there but for a full body transformation i know demons/daimons can do this but i dont know if i have anything to give they would want , I was talking to a fellow satanist and they suggested that a satanic priest would be able to command that level of power ? i was hoping if anyone knows more or a satanic priest i can communicate with or a way that this can be done you know of please let me know below, thankyou for taking your time to read and hopefully reply. - Emrys.

There is biomancy but it is pretty advanced and I'm not sure how much you could actually change beyond eye or hair colour.

Your friend sounds like he's into those 'Satanic' clown organizations HP Hooded Cobra wrote about a few days ago. I'd check it out in the announcements

Nobody can do that for you, for any amount of money, and the demons dont want anything of yours. You dont trade things for magic wishes in Satanism be it physical or metaphysical

If you're truly interested in real Satanism and want real power to do this yourself in due time, not a genie to snap their fingers and grant a wish, consider reading the entiretly of:

www.joyofsatan.org

emrys.triote said:

Transformation in what way? The harder the transformation, the more energy required. To a certain degree, your physical form will change as your health and soul become empowered, however if there is nothing wrong with something, like your nose, then it won't necessarily change. Changing the degree of masculinity or femininity, fat and muscle, and similar things can be achieved through runes or other means of directing energy.

A demon is not going to spend time/energy transforming your body, certainly not for cosmetic reasons. For health reasons, they will guide you in certain ways to make the change on your own. Same goes for a High Priest or Priestess.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back