Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dedication

Sieg Heil

Goodmorning everyone! I have a big problem, this morning I made the dedication, the problem is that I didn't hear anything after doing it. I also asked for a sign, but nothing happened. I did not understand if I am or have not become a son of Father Satan.

Sieg Heil said:
Goodmorning everyone! I have a big problem, this morning I made the dedication, the problem is that I didn't hear anything after doing it. I also asked for a sign, but nothing happened. I did not understand if I am or have not become a son of Father Satan.

You can't hear anything from the astral if you aren't open enough spiritualy or if you don't have clairaudience, for that you need to advance spiritualy. You can start with "FOR BEGINNERS: 40 DAY MEDITATION PROGRAM BY HP HC"
or "Hell's Army Spiritual Warfare Training Manual" from Satans Library https://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html

And you are dedicated if you did the dedication ritual. So it's fine you are dedicated. You will get signs in time as you advance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back