Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

BLM Protest turned Antisemetic

Sundara

We have indeed, put our thang down, flipped it and reversed it.

This is how magic works! Protesters turn against the jews - if the riots have to exist let’s make them worth a damn... :lol:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theblaze.com/amp/black-lives-matter-protesters-chant-in-dc-israel-we-know-you-you-murder-children-too-2646310976

This literally backfired, Soros is shacking right now :lol:

Oy gevalt! Their proxy warriors have turned on them! :lol:

They also started turning against Churches and xtian symbols and statues too. This is nice it's starting to backfire on them.

Lol when it all comes crashing down

source.gif

BLM is funded by the cabals organisations and George Soros.

George Soros has admitted on film that he has no conscience because he's in the money making business. So would he really care about black lives now.

As BLM is a private entity and run like a business. It cannot really go against the joos.

So that's probably just a distraction and bait to cry for more laws to protect Semites.

And there was a guy that used to have a stand on the street protesting for Palestinian rights and justice.

I spoke to him once and he had that horrible joo energy.

So I don't know how they do it but I think they're playing both sides.

Yeah when it is about "killing all whites" it's all ok, but when people talk about Israel's crimes, it's antisemitism oy veyyy!!

How dare they mention any of Israel's endless list of war crimes and killing Palestinian children!!!!! :eek: :shock: :eek: !!!!!

Luckily, they quickly went back to chanting "Kill all white people!"

And everything was perfectly good then.

Sundara said:
We have indeed, put our thang down, flipped it and reversed it.

This is how magic works! Protesters turn against the jews - if the riots have to exist let’s make them worth a damn... :lol:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theblaze.com/amp/black-lives-matter-protesters-chant-in-dc-israel-we-know-you-you-murder-children-too-2646310976

Remember we were told Azazel said this is going to back fire hard on them. What if...they stoke the fires and create a revolution that turns against them lol

Personal Growth said:
BLM is funded by the cabals organisations and George Soros.

George Soros has admitted on film that he has no conscience because he's in the money making business. So would he really care about black lives now.

As BLM is a private entity and run like a business. It cannot really go against the joos.

So that's probably just a distraction and bait to cry for more laws to protect Semites.

And there was a guy that used to have a stand on the street protesting for Palestinian rights and justice.

I spoke to him once and he had that horrible joo energy.

So I don't know how they do it but I think they're playing both sides.

It’s true that regardless of who or how this particular protest happened, the joos will always wah wah and boohoo their way with everything and use anything they can to their advantage. With where the war is at though, this is going to backfire on them as well. Everything is going to backfire on them. They’re like the wicked witch when she touches water. In this case it’s Satan’s water.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back