Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Protecting the newborns

scorpiorising

Back in high school years ago, I learned from Muslim friends that when they have a newborn, they recite a certain chapter next to the newborn ear as they believe it is a way to protect their newborn from Jinns. They believe the Jinns come to the newborn to curse it or steal their energy.

Of course, we SS know that is not the case. We know the Jinns are not evil.

Being that I am a new SS, I'm wondering what can spiritual Satanist parents (or other family members) do to spiritually protect the newborn from enemy curses or from entities that aren't friendly?

Also, ARE there unfriendly entities that specifically target newborn babies?

At the basic level, anything you do to protect yourself you can do for a newborn. Like aura of protection, chakra cleansing, etc. It’s important to ensure a healthy pregnancy as well. There was a topic recently on good things to do while pregnant to ensure a healthy mother and baby.

And yeah, babies are targeted like any other entities, the same way pets are if you’ve ever experienced negative attacks through your pets. Babies have a lot of innate potential, then think about when a Satanist has a baby. Unlimited potential. There are so many things that can go wrong even before the baby is born. Stillbirth, miscarriage, birth defects. Some internal causes, some external. Babies are sensitive, fragile things. Physically and spiritually. That’s why it’s so important to be healthy spiritually and physically while pregnant, to ensure this carries over into the baby’s life.

I actually think that something spiritual is the cause of sudden infant death syndrome, but whether it is something spiritually wrong with the baby or an external attack, I really don’t know.

But I believe that satanic babies receive quite a bit of protection from the gods. Even into childhood. That’s not to say that we shouldn’t put in the effort to protect our babies if we have the knowledge. Just that a lot of satanic babies are born to spiritually ignorant people, at least right now.

You could an RTR in proximity or directed at the baby. Also clean their aura. I do not know if there are entities that will specifically target newborns but I wouldn’t put it behind them.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Baptism.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Prayer.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back