Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Clown\ Horror world immigrant cat cooking in Italy

SS66610888

The question is: How far should we go to get people to wake up.

In Italy this cursed immigrant killed and cooked a cat on the street. the reaction of the left was 《he was hungry, I understand it!》 the ironic thing, is that these words were pronounced by a vegetarian.

This poor immigrant was so hungry as to cook a cat, but he had cigarettes. I don't want to add comments to this I leave you the video.

https://youtu.be/0z6hfLbtAH8

Welcome to the world of clowns \ HORROR

Not ironic. Cognitive dissonance, blatant ignorance of (their "own" (brainwashed)) reality, utter deliberate contradiction and sheer disregard for their "own" (brainwashed) beliefs because muh feelz and education/media tells them what to think.

FancyMancy said:
Not ironic. Cognitive dissonance, blatant ignorance of (their "own" (brainwashed)) reality, utter deliberate contradiction and sheer disregard for their "own" (brainwashed) beliefs because muh feelz and education/media tells them what to think.
When you bring people from a 3rd world country this is what happens. On top of this, we don't even know who these people who enter Italy are if they were criminals or what else. This is what people need to understand when it comes to illegal Immigration. Now with this leftist government in Italy more and more are coming here :(

Meat is meat and a mans got to eat.

Just remember that cats and dogs are eaten in China.

But I am in no means condoning what he's done.

The cat in question was probably tame and someone's pet. So it's theft and murder of someone's property that cat.

I have a problem with these people coming here to the UK because they're Islamic. And I've picked up that we clash because they have a hatred for dogs. And when they talk to you because they're indoctrinated they tend to preach forcefully at you. I wish to not talk to these Muslim immigrants because it's not a conversation. It's like they are right because they are loud and forceful.

He may be hungry no doubt but it looks like he's wasting it because it doesn't look skinned. He's just an idiot that doesn't know what he's doing.

Shame, that woman has steel. She's traumatised but giving him stick. Cudos to that poor woman.

Although some might call it enrichment because she's expanded her mind by experiencing something she wouldn't have if he didn't come there.

You can't leave anything out with immigrants like that about.

They don't need to wake up they need to be disposed of after we shove ciggaretes in their eyes. And this is mercy.

Personal Growth said:
Meat is meat and a mans got to eat.

But I am in no means condoning what he's done.

The cat in question was probably tame and someone's pet. So it's theft and murder of someone's property that cat.

I have a problem with these people coming here to the UK because they're Islamic. And I've picked up that we clash because they have a hatred for dogs. And when they talk to you because they're indoctrinated they tend to preach forcefully at you. I wish to not talk to these Muslim immigrants because it's not a conversation. It's like they are right because they are loud and forceful.

He may be hungry no doubt but it looks like he's wasting it because it doesn't look skinned. He's just an idiot that doesn't know what he's doing.

Shame, that woman has steel. She's traumatised but giving him stick. Cudos to that poor woman.

Although some might call it enrichment because she's expanded her mind by experiencing something she wouldn't have if he didn't come there.

You can't leave anything out with immigrants like that about.

Of course he killed that cat with no reason.
This monkey was not even able to get a proper fire going, and yeah he didn’t even skin the cat!
Someone is waiting for their beloved cat to come home, and all they will see is burned black poor good kitten...
I wish he dies a horrible and slow death!
This is so disgusting!

luis said:
When you bring people from a 3rd world country this is what happens. On top of this, we don't even know who these people who enter Italy are if they were criminals or what else. This is what people need to understand when it comes to illegal Immigration. Now with this leftist government in Italy more and more are coming here :(
Illegal immigration is planned to continue in the next years until Europe is completely destroyed. As far as I know, Spain, Greece and Turkey are also accesible for thirld world immigrants. The jews will do anything in their power to make sure that no government will stay in their way, this is why they infiltrate and put their puppets on the leading pozitions.

SS66610888 said:
The question is: How far should we go to get people to wake up.

In Italy this cursed immigrant killed and cooked a cat on the street. the reaction of the left was 《he was hungry, I understand it!》 the ironic thing, is that these words were pronounced by a vegetarian.

This poor immigrant was so hungry as to cook a cat, but he had cigarettes. I don't want to add comments to this I leave you the video.

https://youtu.be/0z6hfLbtAH8

Welcome to the world of clowns \ HORROR

Here we just live on ramen noodles when starving

The Alchemist7 said:
luis said:
Illegal immigration is planned to continue in the next years until Europe is completely destroyed. As far as I know, Spain, Greece and Turkey are also accesible for thirld world immigrants. The jews will do anything in their power to make sure that no government will stay in their way, this is why they infiltrate and put their puppets on the leading pozitions.
The problem here in Italy is the leftist government. The good thing is that they are being exposed on how bad they are, the bad is that will Italy be alive until the next elections...

luis said:
The problem here in Italy is the leftist government. The good thing is that they are being exposed on how bad they are, the bad is that will Italy be alive until the next elections...
What about that nationalist politician, I can't find his name. He was prime minister I think, I see on wikipedia he is not there anymore. He was the leader of a right-wing politican coalition or something, he was speaking against immigrants. What happened to him?

Personal Growth said:

Friend nothing against you but allow me to make you notice some things. - This is not justified by hunger. -There are many canteens for the poor in Italy and one cannot die of hunger. - there is no need to hunt and cook cats on the street, some Italians are said to have eaten cats in the war, but this is not the same situation. - As far as the Chinese who eat dogs and cats are concerned, it is not for me to judge other cultures, but here we are in Italy and this besides being immoral is illegal. - the immigrant in question had cigarettes, so he could use that money to eat - the immigrant violated article 544bis of the Italian penal code which provides for the arrest with a sentence from 4 months to 2 years - The immigrant was only reported and sent around hunting for cats and perhaps white humans, despite being declared an "irregular immigrant". - the video is authentic and recent facts. -Now the immigrant said he found the cat already dead. -I believe that the immigrant killed the cat. However, even if the cat had died of natural causes here in Italy it is not normal to eat cats. And it is not normal and it is illegal to barbecue on the street even if it were to cook normal food.

The Alchemist7 said:
luis said:
What about that nationalist politician, I can't find his name. He was prime minister I think, I see on wikipedia he is not there anymore. He was the leader of a right-wing politican coalition or something, he was speaking against immigrants. What happened to him?
It's a long story but I'll try my best to explain it. He is named Salvini, he is pretty stupid and not the best we got (the best we got is Giorgia Meloni, the head of a right-wing party called Fratelli D'Italia) basically to enter the government he made an alliance with the 5 star movement which at the time where popular, these are basically leftist but they claimed they were against the elite and stupid shit like this which everyone at the time believed was true. He made an alliance with them even if he knew they were bad but he did not care, after a year or so he resigned and the parliament made a new alliance without going to elections (this is possible in Italy even if it's not good at all but the left bent the rules to do this) the 5 star movement made an alliance with the Democratic Party and some other very small parties (all leftists), this government now is hated by the majority of the Italians and it's one of the most leftist of the history.

We are all hoping that somehow it can fail and we can go to the elections sooner but it's pretty difficult as they don't want, obviously to resign. They are very corrupted. Salvini by the way is no the best at all, in the past has made bad comments about the people at the south of Italy and in general, seems to be pretty corrupted. He said he would like Draghi (look him up, he is the most jewish person you will see) as the President of the Republic or has Prime minister or something. He is too much xian too. Likely we have another party (they are called Fratelli d'Italia which means Brothers of Italy) which is much better, hopefully we can go to the elections soon and elect a good government.

SS66610888 said:
Personal Growth said:

Friend nothing against you but allow me to make you notice some things. - This is not justified by hunger. -There are many canteens for the poor in Italy and one cannot die of hunger. - there is no need to hunt and cook cats on the street, some Italians are said to have eaten cats in the war, but this is not the same situation. - As far as the Chinese who eat dogs and cats are concerned, it is not for me to judge other cultures, but here we are in Italy and this besides being immoral is illegal. - the immigrant in question had cigarettes, so he could use that money to eat - the immigrant violated article 544bis of the Italian penal code which provides for the arrest with a sentence from 4 months to 2 years - The immigrant was only reported and sent around hunting for cats and perhaps white humans, despite being declared an "irregular immigrant". - the video is authentic and recent facts. -Now the immigrant said he found the cat already dead. -I believe that the immigrant killed the cat. However, even if the cat had died of natural causes here in Italy it is not normal to eat cats. And it is not normal and it is illegal to barbecue on the street even if it were to cook normal food.

I know mate.

Illegal immigrants are the elites most precious and they can do anything.

I definitely don't condone that useless scum.

Rights are only for them the illegals but not the law abiding citizens.

In UK soup kitchens have been closed due to the lockdown.

But illegals are all housed in hotels at full board now. With no time frame to leave.

They have holidays for free in hotels until the government houses them in permanent council accommodation.

It's disgusting. So many citizens are going crazy under the stress of losing everything. I can sense the dread of the useful that carry themselves.

The government won't help it's own citizens.

But immigrants just coming over with no right to just get looked after, kept and coddled like precious little babies.

It's sickening. Country's sinking but still so committed to it's duty of care to illegals.

People need to start seeing these jews that are our politicians for the evil that they are and do.

Personal Growth said:

In ancient china cats were sacred. They even mummified (some of) their cats.
They are a symbol of Bastet. One of our Demonesses.

I do not think that any cat should be eaten.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back