Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Freeing the soul

nathanwebber81@

Hi everyone, I want to begin a meditation for freeing the soul. However it says to use a satanic rosary? I unfortunately do not have, so would I be able to just vibrate the rune Ansuz? And it also mentions to start on the waning part of a full moon, I have no idea how I would know this and the times? Could someone help me out with this meditation and give me tips regarding this as I'm still a beginner but I feel that this meditation is the most important for me to complete. Thank you

Use the JOS calendar. It has every pertinent date you could ever need. Just ensure you select the correct time zone for your location.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26302&hilit=Calendar+2020

And you don’t need a satanic rosary, but you still need to ensure you are vibrating Ansuz the correct amount of times. There are multiple ways to do so, look into methods on how to count to 100+ on your fingers.

Just plan out how you’re going to keep count of your repetitions before you start or it will be a big distraction and you’ll second guess you’re counting which can ruin the whole working.

It is important to do. Not just once, but often it can take months or years to really free the soul of certain hangups or blocks. So do it regularly.

We have an SS calendar that has the appropriate dates for doing such workings. Download for your timezone and then find an appropriate day.

The rosary isn't necessary. It's useful to keep track of your vibrations, however you can you use anything that works for keeping track of your vibrations. I often use tarot cards. Use what you can.

Here's the calendar. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26302

True Death said:
Hi everyone, I want to begin a meditation for freeing the soul. However it says to use a satanic rosary? I unfortunately do not have, so would I be able to just vibrate the rune Ansuz? And it also mentions to start on the waning part of a full moon, I have no idea how I would know this and the times? Could someone help me out with this meditation and give me tips regarding this as I'm still a beginner but I feel that this meditation is the most important for me to complete. Thank you

Wait till mercury retrograde is over on july 12th. Also the moon is waxing right now.

July 5th is the full moon. It begins wanning 3 days later. So july 8th. Then the moon...

July 14th is a wanning Taurus moon all day. You can start anytime on that day.

True Death said:

Hey, about the moon part you gotta wait for some one else to anwser it because i got no idea about that also, but for the rosary part you can make one yourself, you can find instructions on how to do it on jewtube(the material is not expensive). Or you could count with your hands, you count 1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,1.... on your right hand and on your left hand you count each stack of 5. So for example you count till 5 on your right hand then you extend your thumb on the lefy hand halfway, when you then count on the right hand another five you then extend your left thumb fully(and you do it like that with every finger). So you can count like this with one hand till 50 and then you do one more 50 and + 8 and you done one working of 108 xD i know it sounds complicated but it is really easy when you get into it. I find the finger counting great because you can do other numbers also easily 27,48,54 etc...
I hope i could help you and gl on your journey! Be sure to enjoy it!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

Thanks guys I really appreciate your help! Love the support here on this group, what I'll do is I'll use a pen and paper and just mark a line for every vibration I do, I found a site that gives me the correct time of a waning and waxing moon, so do I start the ritual on that day and then follow up daily for 40 days straight? And is vibrating Ansuz correct? So basically I do the meditation by vibrating ansuz a specific amount of times and then do the affirmation afterwards? Let me know if I'm missing anything as I believe this meditation will be my main focus apart from my daily cleaning, protection, void and chakra spinning routine. Thanks guys!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back