Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cursing someone

Big Dipper

hey, so through the use of facebook i finally found this persons birthday, but i have no time of day. If anyone knows what i can do to this person with only the date what would that be and can i do something to find their time or do i only need the day?
i used astro.com and tried 2 different times and got a totally different chart each time, so im guessing since we shouldn't tell our bdays on here then that would mean the enemy doesnt need their birth time or place since the day is most important.

Big Dipper said:
hey, so through the use of facebook i finally found this persons birthday, but i have no time of day. If anyone knows what i can do to this person with only the date what would that be and can i do something to find their time or do i only need the day?
i used astro.com and tried 2 different times and got a totally different chart each time, so im guessing since we shouldn't tell our bdays on here then that would mean the enemy doesnt need their birth time or place since the day is most important.

If I have understood this correctly picture is way more important than birth chart. One can visualize the target using picture as a source material. Then there would be a solid target for the grey and/or black energies. For chart cursing the chart has to be accurate.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Big Dipper said:

Get a picture of the person you are cursing and as you use runes or whatever method direct the energy into the person visualize their soul filled with the energy. You really dont need a natal chart to do it however natal chart is helpful if your timing the curse with a negative transit or wondering about what area of their life they are weakest in.

However Mars Sun Jupiter Venus Saturn Uranus Neptune and Pluto will be close to or on the degree it's in in their natal Chart very close. The only thing totally unsure is house positions and moon. However if you see a negative transit to one of those planets it still helps in timing this.

Big Dipper said:

Is it really worth it to curse someone?
In the end it is just trouble and it will harm you as well if you are careless, have any regrets and/or have a weak aop and don’t clean your soul.
Just ignore them.

Or did they really do something very bad to you?

Curses are no jokes, they really do harm.
I know it because I was once cursed inside the vatican.
Welp they must have sensed that I am an enemy (It was before I dedicated and knew about true Satanism)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back