Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Digital Rosary

muriceias

I did this app last year and have been using it since then.

When I saw that it worked I thought to share it here but as I am not active on the forum I thought "Why would they trust to download something from me?" and forgot about it.But now I decided to try.

As I didnt have the guts to create a rosary nor buy one I did this app that make the function of one.You choose how much repetitions you want, then as you tap, it counts.When you finish, a bell will ring.

Once I read a member saying that he was doing a working and his rosary accidentally broke.

Now it cant happen again.

https://gofile.io/d/Q0K6lR

But it is not perfect.If you want to try, I suggest you this:

*Make sure that you have enough battery so your device doesnt turn off and you do endless repetitions.
*Test the touchscreen by tapping it to see if it is double counting or missing your tap.If it is, your screen is probably dirty.Clean it.
*Make sure that the volume is enough high for you to hear the bell.

You did not have the guts to create a mala bead, or to buy one??? Be a warrior, not a pussy.

I would rather continue using mala beads. Why, you ask? Because I can actually charge it with my energies when I vibrate.

I just do not see the point of using app for this purpose...

muriceias said:
Once I read a member saying that he was doing a working and his rosary accidentally broke.
That was me, and it was because I used a shitty thread for it. As long as you treat your rosary with care and use proper material, it will virtually never break. The thread I used was extremely thin, and this is what caused it to snap suddenly with no prior visible signs of abrasion.

There are threads you can buy that have very durable material and even have a plastic/silicone/whatever coating on the outside that adds further to the durability. That would be in the case you want a rosary to last many many years and with no risk of breaking suddenly. A simple copper thread also works just fine and is dirt cheap. Using good beads on a physical rosary can help focus more on the energies and will collect power over time. The digital option you mentioned here does also work, but generally there is no good reason to ignore the benefits of a physical rosary.

Henu the Great said:
You did not have the guts to create a mala bead, or to buy one??? Be a warrior, not a pussy.
Most funny message I read on the forum in a while

Henu the Great said:

I would rather continue using mala beads. Why, you ask? Because I can actually charge it with my energies when I vibrate.

Some people are in situations where doing something like that may put them at risk, it’s a cool idea.

Shael said:
muriceias said:
That was me, and it was because I used a shitty thread for it. As long as you treat your rosary with care and use proper material, it will virtually never break. The thread I used was extremely thin, and this is what caused it to snap suddenly with no prior visible signs of abrasion.

There are threads you can buy that have very durable material and even have a plastic/silicone/whatever coating on the outside that adds further to the durability. That would be in the case you want a rosary to last many many years and with no risk of breaking suddenly. A simple copper thread also works just fine and is dirt cheap. Using good beads on a physical rosary can help focus more on the energies and will collect power over time. The digital option you mentioned here does also work, but generally there is no good reason to ignore the benefits of a physical rosary.

Fishing line works really well

Henu the Great said:

Actually, I dont have hands...

muriceias said:
Okay, this is one of the few rare exceptions where a physical rosary wouldn't be very convenient. In this case I completely understand why you'd prefer using an app you can just "tap" to count the reps. I used such things too in the past for one specific working, and the best app I found for myself with this is called "Thing Counter" by Karuma on the Play Store. You can individually change the color of it and give it a name, and then it will count the reps you do. It doesn't have an alert like yours does, though.
I like it the most because it gives you a nice "click" sound whenever you tap it, so you can do it with your eyes closed and still be sure that you did indeed tap it properly.

Shael said:
muriceias said:
Okay, this is one of the few rare exceptions where a physical rosary wouldn't be very convenient. In this case I completely understand why you'd prefer using an app you can just "tap" to count the reps. I used such things too in the past for one specific working, and the best app I found for myself with this is called "Thing Counter" by Karuma on the Play Store. You can individually change the color of it and give it a name, and then it will count the reps you do. It doesn't have an alert like yours does, though.
I like it the most because it gives you a nice "click" sound whenever you tap it, so you can do it with your eyes closed and still be sure that you did indeed tap it properly.

Actually, I was kiding with Henu Shael

I do have hands but I prefer tapping a screen.I never used a rosary though.

Before this app, I used to use 2 decks of cards to do a mantra of 108 for example.If I needed more reps I would cut some paper.

At the time I tried searching a counter on Play Store but I didnt find one that I liked, then I did myself on app inventor.

muriceias said:
I did this app last year and have been using it since then.

When I saw that it worked I thought to share it here but as I am not active on the forum I thought "Why would they trust to download something from me?" and forgot about it.But now I decided to try.

As I didnt have the guts to create a rosary nor buy one I did this app that make the function of one.You choose how much repetitions you want, then as you tap, it counts.When you finish, a bell will ring.

Now it cant happen again.

https://gofile.io/d/Q0K6lR

But it is not perfect.If you want to try, I suggest you this:

*Make sure that you have enough battery so your device doesnt turn off and you do endless repetitions.
*Test the touchscreen by tapping it to see if it is double counting or missing your tap.If it is, your screen is probably dirty.Clean it.
*Make sure that the volume is enough high for you to hear the bell.

Thank you for your contribution.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back