Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SS Witchcraft

Jack

Many people do not know this but the creator of Orgone ,William Reich although sounding German was A JEW.

His father was described as jealous man.[20] Both parents were Jewish, but decided against raising the boys as Jews. Reich and his brother, Robert, were brought up to speak only German, were punished for using Yiddish expressions and forbidden from playing with the local Yiddish-speaking children.[21]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Reich

Apart from this he was a Psychoanalyst under Sigmund Freud and his ideas about Sexuality and Fascism have absolutely destroyed the current societal discourse about culture. Infact this is the person who coined "Sexual Revolution ". He also tried to justify Marxism using Psychoanalysis.

I don't think anything he created has any value. Fuck this Orgone Bullshit.

Which orgone Devices are not BS?

I would like to know cause I have bought some of them before and while they make good decorations as many of them look pretty they do absolutely nothing at all with energy.

I am not saying the concept is totally out there there is spiritual technology that can be made and in the ancient times people used Crystals for various things to amplify energies.

However I never bought one that really did anything at all with energy. As in I mean you can hold the device or place it somewhere and it does nothing at all.

Ors666 said:
There is this worthless Jew that's been continuously cursing me for the past 3 years and only in the recent months I've gotten a grip of my shit, this time around I was pissed off, so I printed a picture of that Jew, did x27 RTR on that picture then vibrated SATANAMA 108 times and affirmed 3 times " 'Name' 's Jewish powers are eternally nullified" into their aura and soul twice, the first 108 I was unsure if the counting was correct and that made it unfocused so I did it again and I shit you not after the third affirmation on the second attempt I had so much DMT release in my brain I was on a psychedelic high for 1-2 minutes :lol: I also had a dream of me cursing that Jew last year in the exact same setting that I completely forgot about, good stuff.

Another cool trick I discovered;

Draw either digitally or physically a persons individual chakras and for each one while drawing it and filling it, with the alignment it's supposed to be vibrate into it " 'Name' 's 'chakra name' chakra until you finish drawing it, then vibrate Vinasa into it in multiples of 9, I used 27, vibrated their entire name backwards and said "You are no more", then I visualised the chakra going black then coloring it black. I raised my energies and invoked Satan before doing each individual chakra. If it's on paper, you might have a chance of needing to do it at the back as well if it's with a marker pen or such as the ink may trace to the back of the paper, but on the back I only did Vinasa 9 times and focused on all the chakras while doing it, colored it black then burned it. I'm pretty sure the current moon phase isn't the best to do Vinasa but it still worked pretty well. I know because I felt a lot of pressure come off each time I did so. I would suggest vibrating it through your third eye using your bioelectricity as well as that makes it less physically demanding and more powerful. If it's digitally drawn, just save the file after it's colored black the delete it completely, even use a shredder app or any other program that makes the deletion more permanent. If it's on PC and you have an SSD get a program like BleachBit and fill all the empty space in your drive so that the file gets permanently destroyed. I saw the rot of that Jew's energy on the paper when the fire got to the part where I colored the chakra and Satan said to me "Can you see the rot?". I was amazed.
Hope this helps any SS who feel like experimenting, this wouldn't work for the enemy anyways :lol:

Haha damn dude you're gonna probably end up killing em with that.

Ors666 said:
Regardless of the inventor being a Jew, there is some truth to the devices.
Ors666 said:
I never found a witchcraft section on the forums so I figured why not make one to keep it together.

If anyone has a thoughtform or is thinking about creating one, from the guides on the website I saw it tell me that you need to feed it energy. A very good trick around this that could save you a lot of energy is by getting a decent orgone device and telling your thoughtform to feed off of the energy of the orgone. Orgone will accumulate Chi energy around for eternity as long as it exists. There are different sizes available too and you could also get some with chakra stones and/or certain metals that correspond to the ones you made your thoughtform with and that would also boost their power as the orgone will transmute and amplify the energies of the chakra stones and other metals. Let's say for instance you make a black colored servitor, you could get an orgone with black tourmaline or czech moldavite, shungite, black iron oxide, etc. . If you have a servitor you made out of gold, you could get an orgone with gold, for blue lapiz lazuli, purple amethyst, etc. White, silver. The list goes on.

Satan told me that either He or the Guardian Demon will personally destroy any thoughtforms of the enemy that try to assault any SS.
Ors666 said:
Orgone Generators and Accumulators are legit, orgone takes more time to adjust in cities to it's environment and programming it can help it adapt faster. A lot of people advertise orgone accumulators are generators but generators work electornically. As well as that, many people make fake ones which don't work. Few that get any money don't know they're selling bullshit. If there are accumulators near it the generator amplifies and boosts them especially when they're programmed. The generator can be programmed via electrokenesis. An RTR is a beautiful mix. I've been sleeing better. Mixing real accumulators that work with chakra stones will send that RTR to your chakras.
Ors666 said:
It should work for everyone. I have already used it on 4 people and it worked each time. Otherwise, I will happily do it for you for $4 in cryptocurrency. I will simply need their full name and/or picture, but a picture of them will work best. I would do it for free but it will take my own time and energy, so the $4 would be to replenish myself :lol: and for $3 more I'll do an extra 9 RTR repetitions. I doubt there would be any, if any, who would pay for such a thing considering we all SS are capable of it myself but I'll take my chances. I've written how to do it so it's not like I'm hiding anything. So in that sense, it would be $10 for x27 Reps and I'll always attack their chakras, send my servitors on them and vibrate SATANAMA into their soul 108 times and affirming their Jewish powers to be nullified. (Mods if advertising something like that is inappropriate please just leave this unapproved.)
Always happy to help in this war :lol:
I think you and Loki88 would get along just fine. :lol:

Jack said:
Many people do not know this but the creator of Orgone ,William Reich although sounding German was A JEW.

His father was described as jealous man.[20] Both parents were Jewish, but decided against raising the boys as Jews. Reich and his brother, Robert, were brought up to speak only German, were punished for using Yiddish expressions and forbidden from playing with the local Yiddish-speaking children.[21]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Reich

Apart from this he was a Psychoanalyst under Sigmund Freud and his ideas about Sexuality and Fascism have absolutely destroyed the current societal discourse about culture. Infact this is the person who coined "Sexual Revolution ". He also tried to justify Marxism using Psychoanalysis.

I don't think anything he created has any value. Fuck this Orgone Bullshit.

Reich was a jew but he most probably stole orgone concept from Germans or just re introduced some old concept like Franz Bardon did. Reich was eventually killed by people of his own tribe. Wilhelm Reich orgonite is simply a metal and non metal in contact in multiple layers. Orgone does work for sure. Nobody uses Wilhelm Reich's orgone stuff today. Karl Hanz Welz is the person who inventd modern orgonite and he is a gentile. Welz orgonite is different than wilhelm's shit. Ergonite was also created which is a more powerful form of orgonite and its creator is a gentile. Ergonite uses metal powders in resin instead of bigger particles that orgonite uses. I see orgonite/Ergonites as something like a ferrite. Xtians like Don croft hijacked the orgonite movement and made it more retarded.

Ors666 said:
Orgone Generators and Accumulators are legit, orgone takes more time to adjust in cities to it's environment and programming it can help it adapt faster. A lot of people advertise orgone accumulators are generators but generators work electornically. As well as that, many people make fake ones which don't work. Few that get any money don't know they're selling bullshit. If there are accumulators near it the generator amplifies and boosts them especially when they're programmed. The generator can be programmed via electrokenesis. An RTR is a beautiful mix. I've been sleeing better. Mixing real accumulators that work with chakra stones will send that RTR to your chakras.

I thought about using electric fields be it longitudinal or magnetic directed on my 3rd eye and use orgonite/ergonite as a core for the coil. Would do same with ferrite core as well. Yeah orgone generator as such. Just try making your own orgone generator.

http://ekladata.com/aD7SbwXNGjHnIAEyAIz4dVoZAMk/OFP.pdf speaks on various types of orgonite/ergonite

https://files.meetup.com/1598435/Logan%20-%20Introduction%20to%20orgone%20matrix%20material%20%282004%29.pdf

http://www.growingempowered.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/How-To-Make-An-Orgone-Field-Pulser.pdf Speaks on making orgone generator

Do not spend a $$$$ on buying stuff from internet for something you can do easily.

Ors666 said:
Father told me "Share this with other SS, they deserve to know.", so here goes. It's the first black magic ritual I've ever used and it has always worked for me.

It's a revenge spell, it involves candles. I'll break it down, whoever feels like experimenting can use this for themselves. I'm not scared of the enemy seeing this or even using it on me because they're weak and Lucifer protects.

Get a photo of the victim or write their name down on a piece of paper and while writing the name try to put their aura onto the paper.

Get a candle, black or red works best, but others will work fine, even white.
Being very pissed off makes this even more effective. This is the ritual I used that made someone unable to walk the next day, but it all depends on how pissed off you get.

Doing an RTR on the person beforehand, if they are a Jew that is, which with SS most of our problems are Jews anyways, will make this more effective.

Light your candle and let it burn.
Hold the name/photo of the victim on your hand.
Chant 4 times while staring at the flame;
"Hass, Zorn.
Hate and anger reborn.
In the name of Satan Lucifer,
I summon the Queen of Sorrow.
To make you feel regrets from tomorrow.
No one will hear your cries now.
Choke on your lies now."

Place the name/photo down, douse it with the candle's wax.
The more anger used while dousing, the better.
While dousing also either mentally or out loud say why you're angered and why you're cursing them.

To give the victim nightmares:
Place the waxed item in a darkened area like a basement or attic, or simply under a piece of furniture, or wrap it in a black bag, just make sure there's no light reaching that.

To give the victim regrets and sorrow:
Write "Regret" 100 times on a piece of paper, wrap the paper around the waxed item, tie it with thread or a rope. Toss it into a lake or river, or bury it and pour water over the dirt, or flush it down the toilet.

To make the victim fear you:
Start a bonfire, or any fire that is decently sized and can go on for at least a few minutes. Charge the flame with as much anger and hate as possible. Throw it into the flame and continue to charge the item. You can also use flammable liquids, if they are a Jew you can RTR that liquid as well :lol:

To make them feel lost emotionally:
Throw the waxed item away on a high place, maybe a roof or a balcony, the higher, the better and allow the air to carry it away.

Best part is, with Satan you are protected and in terms of the enemy, if they are weaker than you Spiritually it will simply go back to them. This is good if you don't have materials to make a poppit and want to use props. I did this when I was extremely pissed off at some lizard bitch and she couldn't walk properly the next day :lol: like I said, the more anger, the better.

Hail SS!

Listen, this sounds like it came right out of a wiccan book.
If a spell or an act is done conciously over and over again, it starts to take shape, take form, become power.
The strength of your own soul is what is used to get workings to work. You don't need props, but you can use them.
Making items and waxing em.. sounds more like sympathetic magic or 'voodoo' of some sort, as in, what is done to this "poppet" will happen to him/her.
How is the latter much different from the binding spell?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back