Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Last message

Arin

Maxed3 said:
Astrology has infinite potential. Anyway to be switched up these are devices left in a brain. Bye

Your posts have brought me to the conclusion that you are practically brain dead.

? Also - your first message on this account is also your last message ever?

Maxed3 said:
Astrology has infinite potential. Anyway to be switched up these are devices left in a brain. Bye

As an Astrologist my mind is like totally blown right now. o_O

FancyMancy said:

Its not. The others were just as confusing or just complete bs.

Arin said:
Maxed3 said:

Your posts have brought me to the conclusion that you are practically brain dead.

Way to hit it on the head.

Arin said:
FancyMancy said:

Its not. The others were just as confusing or just complete bs.
OK. I saw the post count = 1, so I must have missed the others and when they were deleted the post count must have reduced with it. I supposed "Maxed3" means the 3rd registered account. If it is drug-induced, then it reminds me - and if it is not, it still reminds me - of those druggies who are away with the faeries, talking to themselves loudly, pretending that passers-by are listening, and saying all sorts of things which don't make much sense. Some of them might actually be clever, but very confused.

You reminded me of that meme, "Change da world. My final message. Goodbye."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back