Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why are Ben Klassen’s books in the JoS library?

Why are Ben Klassen books in the JoS library if the JoS aren’t creators? I thought JoS were Satanists. Plus, the books are also available at www.creativityalliance.com.

Any real member who took the time to read the JoS website should be familiar with the Black Sun 666 website as well and know the reasons for that.

The JoS site also quotes the bible so they must be xians too, right? Bro, seriously... I don't even know if you're trolling or that is your normal logic.

follower_of_the_devil_666 said:
Why are Ben Klassen books in the JoS library if the JoS aren’t creators? I thought JoS were Satanists. Plus, the books are also available at http://www.creativityalliance.com.
In the JoS library there are a lot of non-SS books that are relevant to White race, our past, our cause and everything related. For example you can also find there the book 1984 which gives a very accurate (although fictional) description of how the jewish global state is about to look.

The works of klassen are important and also do a good job of deconstructing Christianity.

Serrano was xtain but his works are also important and read by many here.

It’s called not throwing the baby out with the bath water

Probably for the same reasons that we refrerence quotes to "the" bibleses, koran (I am assuming there is 1 version only) and talmud... perhaps?

If by "creators" you mean "creationists", then no; we know, and are learning, Nature and Science. If you don't mean that, well, either way - we can create things. That is by use of manipulating Energies into circumstances, blessings/curses, creating opportunities, etc.

CREATOR_CONCEPTS
an amplification of the concepts of the Creativity Movement of Ben Klassen
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/sRCQ0Jriydoa/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back