Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

2nd Coronavirus wave (?)

StormSS

Hello fellow brothers and sisters,
I am wondering if we could expect a 2nd wave of Coronavirus pushed by the enemy.
My question is related to a more economic way as I have a lot of my saving invested right now.
When would we expect this to happen if is the case?

Probably not because we can't handle another shutdown right now but don't underestimate the NPCs.

BEEP BOOP BEEP
wear mask
obey the government
obey the media
orange man bad
white people bad

StormSS said:
I am wondering if we could expect a 2nd wave of Coronavirus pushed by the enemy.
My question is related to a more economic way as I have a lot of my saving invested right now.
There were predictions that a second wave of theirs will start around November/December/January, around the time when Saturn will be back at 0° Aquarius. This could be another outbreak, potentially of a different virus, or more lockdowns, or attempts at forced vaccination, or several of those things.

StormSS said:

Syd Silver said:
Just a reminder

CDC chief says there could be second, possibly worse coronavirus outbreak this winter

"A second coronavirus outbreak could emerge this winter in conjunction with the flu season to make for an even more dire health crisis, the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention told The Washington Post in an interview.

"There's a possibility that the assault of the virus on our nation next winter will actually be even more difficult than the one we just went through," CDC Director Robert Redfield said"

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/21/politics/second-coronavirus-cdc-director-robert-redfield/index.html

I remind you the enemy has already planned the second wave of Coronavirus
This second wave will bring very severe lockdown restrictions, economic collapse and mandatory vaccination(microchipping)

Trump mobilizing U.S. military to deliver coronavirus vaccine

- President Donald Trump is mobilizing the U.S. military to distribute a novel coronavirus vaccine when one becomes available and will focus first on older Americans.

“You know it’s a massive job to give this vaccine,” Trump said in an interview broadcast Thursday on Fox Business Network. “Our military is now being mobilized so at the end of the year, we’re going to be able to give it to a lot of people very, very rapidly.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-trump-idUSKBN22Q1Q2

Europe is buying hundreds of millions of vaccines that doesn't exist for a non-existent disease

EU agrees purchase of 300m coronavirus vaccine doses

Germany, France, Italy and the Netherlands have signed an agreement with pharmaceutical group AstraZeneca to guarantee the supply to the EU of 300 million doses of a possible coronavirus vaccine, the German government announced on Saturday.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/672368-eu-agrees-purchase-of-300m-coronavirus-vaccine-doses

We must spread the truth about this huge jewish hoax
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41813

Shael said:
StormSS said:
There were predictions that a second wave of theirs will start around November/December/January, around the time when Saturn will be back at 0° Aquarius. This could be another outbreak, potentially of a different virus, or more lockdowns, or attempts at forced vaccination, or several of those things.

Yes David Icke says that there will be another wave in the autumn.

That they will need it to completely flatten the economy. And push their vaccination agenda.

He says this was just the warm up run that's why they've kept it going.

The next one will probably be this bulbonic plague that's been said to have been found in China.

So yes second wave guaranteed. But it will be much worse than the first.

I think that because they cannot control cryptocurrency they want to end cash. And bring in their own digital currency that they control.

Personal Growth said:
Shael said:
StormSS said:

Yes David Icke says that there will be another wave in the autumn.

That they will need it to completely flatten the economy. And push their vaccination agenda.

He says this was just the warm up run that's why they've kept it going.

The next one will probably be this bulbonic plague that's been said to have been found in China.

So yes second wave guaranteed. But it will be much worse than the first.

I think that because they cannot control cryptocurrency they want to end cash. And bring in their own digital currency that they control.
Also, I suspect they'll try to pull something that hurts the economy right before the election to make Trump look bad. Although Trump isn't exactly against the jews, he has brought their agenda to a crawl. They were forced to create this virus because the more subtle methods weren't working anymore. It'd be a lot easier for them to turn America into 1984 if they had President Babbling Biden, with his sharp mind, at the helm. :roll:

Here in Amerika, aka babylon, we're never going to leave the first wave. We "reopened" for a short while in between the riots, then supposedly cases started spiking and now we're reclosing.

We're going to stay relatively closed until Biden is elected then it will magickally disappear. If Trump gets reelected the virus will stick around as it is deemed by the powers that be.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back