Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Zeus

unnamed satanist

Quick question

I was under the impression that Zeus was Satan, but on the JOS it states that Zeus is a separate God who also goes by the name mammon.

Am I correct in saying that Satan is Dionysus, Osiris, Melek Taus, Shiva, Enki, Odin, Zeus? Correct me where I'm wrong please

unnamed satanist said:
Melek Taus, Shiva, Enki, Odin

These are names of Satan.

unnamed satanist said:

Osiris is the goetic Demon Orias/Oriax

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONSI.html/index.html

OSIRIS
Osiris is also known as the Goetic Demon "Orias, Oriax"
Osiris is God of the underworld, death, and resurrection. He bestows stability, strength, and renewed power after death. Osiris has a deep voice and appears bald with a tattoo on his forehead.

Satan is Ptah in the Egyptian pantheon.

unnamed satanist said:

Dionysus is the same Goetic Demon as Osiris.

unnamed satanist said:

Zeus is another Demon with the alias of Mammon as you said.

Shrekelstein said:
unnamed satanist said:
Melek Taus, Shiva, Enki, Odin

These are names of Satan.

unnamed satanist said:

Osiris is the goetic Demon Orias/Oriax

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONSI.html/index.html

OSIRIS
Osiris is also known as the Goetic Demon "Orias, Oriax"
Osiris is God of the underworld, death, and resurrection. He bestows stability, strength, and renewed power after death. Osiris has a deep voice and appears bald with a tattoo on his forehead.

Satan is Ptah in the Egyptian pantheon.

unnamed satanist said:

Dionysus is the same Goetic Demon as Osiris.

unnamed satanist said:

Zeus is another Demon with the alias of Mammon as you said.

Zeus is the Greek alias of Satan. Mammon has nothing to do with Zeus nor is it the name of a demon. Mammon is hebrew for money. I also don’t know where you claim to have read Mammon was a demon on the JOS website.

Here's a tip: if you want to find something in the website use jewgle or another search engine like this:

https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Asatanisgod.org+mammon

The above jewgle search brings up exactly where Mammon is mentioned as an alias of Zeus in the JoS website. Click the firsl link.

You can easily see that Zeus is not Satan as Zeus is Thor and Satan is Odin. He can't be both Odin and Thor at the same time. If you're wondering how Zeus is Thor, compare their mythologies. Many of their stories are almost the same with different names.

magickeye9 said:
Zeus is the Greek alias of Satan. Mammon has nothing to do with Zeus nor is it the name of a demon. Mammon is hebrew for money. I also don’t know where you claim to have read Mammon was a demon on the JOS website.

Shrekelstein said:
Here's a tip: if you want to find something in the website use jewgle or another search engine like this:

https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Asatanisgod.org+mammon

The above jewgle search brings up exactly where Mammon is mentioned as an alias of Zeus in the JoS website. Click the firsl link.

You can easily see that Zeus is not Satan as Zeus is Thor and Satan is Odin. He can't be both Odin and Thor at the same time. If you're wondering how Zeus is Thor, compare their mythologies. Many of their stories are almost the same with different names.

magickeye9 said:

MAMMON [ZEUS]
”Mammon" is not his real name. "Mammon" is a Hebrew word for money and nothing more. How this name was applied to a Demon/God was through misinterpretation and ignorance. We found in our workings with the Demons, the Greek God Zeus answers to "Mammon."
Zeus has short platinum blonde hair with waves and very light bluish-grey eyes. He wears a laurel crown, a white toga and is built stocky.
– High Priestess Maxine

Yeah so if your going to correct someone you need to double check your info before you do, because like I said Mammon is Hebrew for money.

magickeye9 said:
Yeah so if your going to correct someone you need to double check your info before you do, because like I said Mammon is Hebrew for money.

I never denied that. My response was to your claim that the name Mammon wasn't given to a god and that Satan is Zeus:

magickeye9 said:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back