Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Eternal Struggle

Taurus

''Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.''
-Adolf Hitler

Every day i wake up having the feeling of lost motivation, i almost have to start over, but in the struggle of the previous day i have gained some motivation. everyday i want to take the easy way, but to achieve something great is not easy. there is something great in embracing the struggle and doing the work you dont feel like doing. that is finding the purpose of life, to always advance yourself. Embracing the resistance is an opportunity to grow, and its no different physically, mentally or spiritually. no matter how many times you fall you get back up and learn from it. The Gods give us the opportunity to partially hold the world on our shoulders, while others will soon be playing catch-up. i want to help them in their struggle. Everyone has a mountain to climb and nothing is better than seeing whats on the other side, what is your mountain and why are you avoiding climbing it? whats on the other side only waits for you . We are never out of the fight guys. Hail Satan.

Taurus said:
By overcoming enough personal hardships and advancing to a certain point, you will also start feeling a lot more happy and fulfilled with life in general. Life doesn't have to be all about hard work, challenges, and suffering. But rather that is what you need to face and overcome first, to reach the nice things that will last permanently.

This is also especially true for people with a Taurus emphasis in the chart, as permanence and consistency is usually something that people like this deeply need and desire.
Just adding that here because of your name.

Shael said:
By overcoming enough personal hardships and advancing to a certain point, you will also start feeling a lot more happy and fulfilled with life in general. Life doesn't have to be all about hard work, challenges, and suffering. But rather that is what you need to face and overcome first, to reach the nice things that will last permanently.

This is also especially true for people with a Taurus emphasis in the chart, as permanence and consistency is usually something that people like this deeply need and desire.

Very true. With a lot of earth I have found that beginning was somewhat a struggle and once I got the thing rolling now I mostly think my daily workings, yoga and when I can do them instead of other stuff. I mean of course I still think of other things and some procrastination happens, but it has lessened a lot and feels so.. fulfilling, yes. :D

Shael said:
Taurus said:

I know, I'm just reflecting on an aspect of life.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back