Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Quantum energy in an app?

InnerMercury20

I just heard about this app that uses quantum energy to generate a random point. It will direct you to a coordinate nearby and is said to cause a glitch in the matrix because you would have never gone there. There's said to be manifestation when you generate the coordinate you are to set an intent. When you go to the place you most likely will find what you were looking for. Some people have intended to find a cat and found a actual cat or they just find a symbol of a cat at the exact location they were sent to. One person wanted to find money but when they went to the location it was a ton of bread loaves in a pile in the middle of the woods which is kinda bizarre. Other people have found creepy things... I'm not sure about this app it's most likely that one won't find anything out of the ordinary but my skepticism and curiosity is definitely high. I've been interested in quantum mechanics and I recently read something a few months back explaining"quantum conciousness" which is an interesting theory although I don't really know much about it and want to know more.
This app I head about 'Randonautica' again makes me wonder more about quantum physics even more. It's hard not to go down the rabbit hole of information on this. As for the app... People say a bunch of mumbo jumbo shit about altering fate, which is garbage. Still though, it's a way to break out of what you would normally do or where you normally would go.

I was wondering if anyone has heard of this. Also what do you all know about quantum physics quantum conciousness or quantum mechanics or what are some great articles or videos explaining anything of value about quantum theory. Is there any basis to reality? What do we as Satanists know about quantum theory is there anything to it? Also- What do you feel about CERN and other hadron colliders doing? I've been following theories about cern for quite a while but still lack knowledge or factual evidence .

Very interested in all the above. The app..kinda sounds dumb but nevertheless opened up a wormhole of possibilities on the topic. Thanks everyone in advance.

Hey, there is a natural occult phenomena to this and the app doesn’t generate quantum energy for anyone, we generate our own quantum energy aka regular spiritual energy. If this is what they advertise they’re just peddling garbage to make it seem more legit and to hide the fact that this energy comes from us humans. Seems pretty jewish to say something like that. That’s where the jews will take spirituality and have already tried to take it as we progress with science. They make our own powers seem like an external force controlled by something else, like the jewsus thoughtform that they generated through everyone’s mass mind.

It’s just like using a pendulum, dice, drawing with a deck of cards, or shuffling to a random song to receive a message during a seance or ritual with the gods. You can do this with anything randomized and nonspecific.

If I raised my energy with enough intent towards a coordinate that contained precious stones I’d be able to do that. Most people aren’t led to exactly what they want because they don’t have any experience in working with energy and willpower, but some are strong enough to do this. This is shitty because through the app, without that bullshit claim of “the app generating quantum energy” they’d discover they have a knack for something spiritual but instead the app takes credit and they don’t further their own knowledge or powers. Just have to point out everything jew about this BUT...

Yeah otherwise a random coordinate generator is pretty cool! I wonder what our satanists could do with it. Maybe we should make our own.

We have our own energy or we can pick up on energy through another spirit and it can manifest whatever the fuck that energy correlated with. The gods could guide us to a location if it were needed but yknow what? They do this without a coordinate generator on the daily. Still a cool form of divination.

It sounds like one of those geolocation games where you have to go to some coordinates and find a thing, then sign a piece of paper or a log book there - but you cannot tell others and in case anyone who might, or might not, also be playing, you have to behave as if you were just hanging out. For example, if you and I both went looking, both of us might not know that we were both playing, and if you were there before me, you'd have to behave like yourself, as if you were not playing the game, so as not to give anything away to me. It just sounds like one of those games.

FancyMancy said:
It sounds like one of those geolocation games where you have to go to some coordinates and find a thing, then sign a piece of paper or a log book there - but you cannot tell others and in case anyone who might, or might not, also be playing, you have to behave as if you were just hanging out. For example, if you and I both went looking, both of us might not know that we were both playing, and if you were there before me, you'd have to behave like yourself, as if you were not playing the game, so as not to give anything away to me. It just sounds like one of those games.
I tried seeing how it would work and on Google mapsit was a abandoned house in a shitty neighborhood a few mins away sounds like a great idea to me lmao . maybe if I went to a less populated area there could actually take me somewhere cool. I decided to just go do my own thing since I already know where nice places are to spend time outdoors and adventure . Dumb app still curious about quantum physics and CERN though

InnerMercury20 said:
FancyMancy said:
I tried seeing how it would work and on Google mapsit was a abandoned house in a shitty neighborhood a few mins away sounds like a great idea to me lmao . maybe if I went to a less populated area there could actually take me somewhere cool. I decided to just go do my own thing since I already know where nice places are to spend time outdoors and adventure . Dumb app still curious about quantum physics and CERN though
Do you think it is just doing Pokemon Go, and other things like the Harry Potter one and others I might not know about, and just expanding on it?

satanama666 said:
something similar is akinator(it"guesses"who is one thinking at)
Hmm yeah that was one of the possibilities they mentioned in a video about the app, it was just speculation but I don't doubt that there is technology that could read thoughts and if not already then in the near future I'm sure. Thanks for the input!

Maybe it is genuine and jewish - that the jew is hating Hitler and Satan and using means to discredit Them, while at the same time keeping the Goyim down, but up slightly into Spirituality/Science, with the jew using it itself on its own terms, but not telling the Goyim the exact truth that the Goyim can do it themselves (and conquer the jew in the process, while realising the truth about Hitler and Satan). Because we're getting closer and closer to things, the jew has to reveal bits and pieces of Spirituality and Quantum Physics in the form of Technology, but not going too far so as to make the Goyim realise our full anti-jew potential, bringing Hitler and Satan back sooner. The jew must stay in control, and is revealing small (Occult) things on its own terms slowly, to make sure the jew remains in control.

Of course, I am just speculating. Maybe the site and gadget/app is anti-jewish itself.

Watched their video and it doesn’t claim to use quantum energy or mechanics but yeah it’s basic occult principles basically. I downloaded it to check it out, other than the ol’ typical location tracking it’s pretty cool. These kids recently found a bag of body parts on a Seattle beach because of it.

satanama666 said:
something similar is akinator(it"guesses"who is one thinking at)
Yeah but the only difference is that Akinator works with your microphone hehehe

Sundara said:
Watched their video and it doesn’t claim to use quantum energy or mechanics but yeah it’s basic occult principles basically. I downloaded it to check it out, other than the ol’ typical location tracking it’s pretty cool. These kids recently found a bag of body parts on a Seattle beach because of it.
i saw that *puke face* its sad and disgusting. I tested it to look and see where on google it was going to have me go...a mile down the road where it gets into a ghetto real quick...like yeah im not going a random house in ghetto (????) lol and i probably will never use it again. lollolololol. those poor kids though, i saw a few people are having some crazy shit happen especially people in rural areas, thats like the only place that it might(MIGHTTT) be cool. :? :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back