Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Animals

Justice

If someone has ever done something bad to animals, but I regret it. And that was before the discovery of JoS. Is he still doomed to failure? Is there anything he could do to fix his fault? For example, help as a volunteer

The important thing is that you understood your mistakes and that you will never repeat them again. The Gods understand you.

Justice said:
If someone has ever done something bad to animals, but I regret it. And that was before the discovery of JoS. Is he still doomed to failure? Is there anything he could do to fix his fault? For example, help as a volunteer
Just work on yourself from now on and don't do anything bad again. Do the RTR and meditate, and whenever you see a chance to help animals, do it. It's not that hard. Work on becoming a better person and do good things.

I have. When I was in my very young teens me and my friends used to hack up frogs with axes, put them in jars with hair spray, burn them, freeze them. We were pretty creative like some inquisitor or something. We had a frog issue on the property but we were not merciful in our handling of it. On the contrary we were as evil as grey aliens towards them. Also one time I killed a possum slowly with a pellet gun and shovel. Initially I thought it was dead but once I got to work on it I felt I needed to finish the job so I didn't just leave it to suffer. I didn't understand that possums fake death at the time. I felt bad for a long time afterwards for those deeds but I've forgiven myself because I realize now that it was all because of enemy programming i.e. Xtianity which creates heartless monsters. Using the "I free from punishing myself, I forgive myself" affirmation has helped me move on from those past ill deeds and you can too! When we come to Satan we enter a new life a life of knowledge, wisdom, understanding, and self forgiveness. It's time to forgive yourself if you have not. No sense in beating yourself up over it because we all make mistakes. It's hard for me to tell people about all of these things but if it helps anyone then I am happy. Now I'm super kind to animals I even take bugs outside instead of killing them.

Justice said:

Have you dedicated yourself to Satan and are advancing yourself with meditations? If so, then you have no worries.

Past is past but only truly so when past is actually left behind. When your heart is in the right place when you dedicate you should know that it is like turning a fresh page in your life. You can better yourself every day and not worry about past mistakes. Satan is very understaning and he knows us better than we do ourselves.

I am certain that all of us did regrettable stuff before coming to Satan.

Yes, I dedicated myself six months ago, and I do meditation and additional programs, and 6 RTRs every day.
Thank you for your answers and for sharing your stories. I'm calmer now

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back