Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Your Brain On DMT (Ayahuasca) "Meeting God"

Bible_Burner

Video of popular fitness Youtuber Connor Murphy breaking down on DMT: https://youtu.be/PAg2EFA1dZg

(((They))) always talk about how psychedelics "enlighten" you. You always hear stories about how people have "life-changing experiences" (His sure did, and not for the better). It's best to stay away from all of this stuff. This is the reality of these kinds of things you don't usually get to see. I speak from experience.

Note how he mentioned he'd been up for 6 days, and he spoke about "meeting god". He also was admitted to a mental hospital shortly after.

Just imagine how this is affecting the body on a spiritual level.

I tell you with certainty and I will elaborate on this on a future post, if you fry your brain with these substances past a level, or for some weak people, even to a little extent, you will lose the ability to get to the level of Samadhi and the "Supernal Light" as commonly described. Repair can take YEARS AND YEARS, while normal ascent can take half or one third of the time.

None of this is necessary in any way, shape or form, and you will butcher your ability to reach this. It can seriously backtrack you spiritually, and ruin you, open you to hostile entities, pluck serious holes in your aura, and make you the bitch of inferior entities that seek to establish brainwashing control over you.

Beware of these retards and promoters of self destruction. You have ALL THE ABILITIES YOU NEED FOR THIS INHERENTLY IN YOURSELF! Satan has premeditated for Gentiles! Do NOT destroy yourself!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I tell you with certainty and I will elaborate on this on a future post, if you fry your brain with these substances past a level, or for some weak people, even to a little extent, you will lose the ability to get to the level of Samadhi and the "Supernal Light" as commonly described. Repair can take YEARS AND YEARS, while normal ascent can take half or one third of the time.

None of this is necessary in any way, shape or form, and you will butcher your ability to reach this. It can seriously backtrack you spiritually, and ruin you, open you to hostile entities, pluck serious holes in your aura, and make you the bitch of inferior entities that seek to establish brainwashing control over you.

Beware of these retards and promoters of self destruction. You have ALL THE ABILITIES YOU NEED FOR THIS INHERENTLY IN YOURSELF! Satan has premeditated for Gentiles! Do NOT destroy yourself!
Could you share a bit more on weed as well I’ve seen in the past you’ve said if you do excessive amounts while in adolescence serious damages occur. I’m just wondering how much I set myself back I figure anywhere around 3-5 years maybe 8 considering how excessive it was. It’s really a miracle I still can get messages from the gods that are mostly clear.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

When I was around 18-19 I abused the crap out of psychodelics mostly stuff like LSD or similar chemicals. I went on a long bender taking them many days even weeks in a row. Will I forever be fucked by this? From my own point of view after getting my shit together I've been able to advance spiritually at a nice pace. But after reading some of your posts on this I've had this big fear that reaching the higher levels of conscious may be way more difficult or maybe not at all possible in this life time for me.

Any druggie or weedtard that sees this even if you do not have psychotic breakdowns like the guy from this video drugs only serve one purpose and that is to destroy you. Even if you can't see what you are doing to yourself you will see that it stops your advancement. All the fake bullshit highs drugs give you can easily be replaced with meditation and yoga, which are natural and just all around more powerful. I lived in absolute poverty and despair because of foolishly taking drugs
DO NOT make the same mistake. Satan will show you the way to the best possible version of yourself.

Bible_Burner said:
Video of popular fitness Youtuber Connor Murphy breaking down on DMT: https://youtu.be/PAg2EFA1dZg

(((They))) always talk about how psychedelics "enlighten" you. You always hear stories about how people have "life-changing experiences" (His sure did, and not for the better). It's best to stay away from all of this stuff. This is the reality of these kinds of things you don't usually get to see. I speak from experience.

Note how he mentioned he'd been up for 6 days, and he spoke about "meeting god". He also was admitted to a mental hospital shortly after.

Just imagine how this is affecting the body on a spiritual level.

Thank you for this. A huge amount of retards is trying to convince me to try this bullshit because it will help me meet "God" or some shit they see. Most of them are drug addict who won't even admit it to themselves. Gosh, society is full of morons.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Hey thanks for posting this - not saying this next bit to you, hp, just for members who are somewhat new- I also believe that severe forms of trauma can split the mind in a similar fashion and other drugs. I know we have a lot of members with tough backgrounds whether it be drugs, trauma, religion or all. I don’t want anyone to be discouraged by this though, because the mind is an incredible thing and can truly overcome even the steepest of mountains. Some even pretty quickly. The Gods guide us to healing when we want the same for ourselves. Without the Gods, I know I would be dead right now, or severely messed up. But I’m not just surviving but I’m truly living and I’m blessed even in the face of everything that’s happened. Sometimes I think I didn’t deserve as much help as I received, but that way of thinking doesn’t help me out. Accepting help is also really important, and a lot of people who’ve had trauma in their lives are prone to rejecting help and isolating themselves. Many have a low self worth.

There are some others who have dedicated but their heart wasn’t in it, and they technically left Satan. They’re not doing very good right now. They opened their soul and pretty much dipped, barely did anything leaving them too open to the enemy. Standing by Satan is imperative. Do your best to stand by Satan in even the smallest of ways that you’re capable of, even if it is just recognition and appreciation of his existence daily. Time it takes for healing can vary for everyone but to any members that’ve had their mind effected adversely - a mercury square, the rtr, and crown chakra meditations are really helpful. All meditations really. Consistency and education is everything.

The other day I had a really interesting experience with a girl who had severe ptsd. She also had a strong ancient Druid bloodline. She was beautiful but currently - so wrecked. She mentioned she believed Satan was the good guy and I just let her explain her life to me. Our people have definitely had some shit happen, but with how strong she was I really thing she is more capable of overcoming this than another who is of the enemy in a similar position. If she were with more so with Satan she’d be much better off, so I tried to give her some pointers. I have some hope for her but the situation was really sad. A while back something mentioned the gods don’t bother with those who have mental conditions or addictions - I’ve found that to be completely untrue. I think that meant something else other than how it sounds. They don’t leave us and they put in more than we can imagine for us to get better. They just probably won’t put one in a high position until they’re healed.

one of the most destructive things to a person in this day and age is the mentality pushed by the kike media, especially to younger generations, is this victim mentality and weak will. Kids are just saying “fuck it I’m going to be a stripper and smoke weed my life is worthless” more and more every day. There’s a lot of people who put in little effort and expect high reward. A need for instant gratification and not understanding prevention of problems or investing in yourself. There’s nothing wrong with being a stripper necessarily, not for some. For others it IS and it does go against their own self worth. I’m sick of hearing all of these 18 year olds tell me they’re going to be a stripper, you can’t all be fucking strippers so go develop a talent - unless you are actually interested in dancing and learning the art of stripping. It takes a certain kind of person in that field to be successful and mentally healthy though. Point is, the give up mentality is trending and it’s NOT lit.

ModernMage said:
When I was around 18-19 I abused the crap out of psychodelics mostly stuff like LSD or similar chemicals. I went on a long bender taking them many days even weeks in a row. Will I forever be fucked by this? From my own point of view after getting my shit together I've been able to advance spiritually at a nice pace. But after reading some of your posts on this I've had this big fear that reaching the higher levels of conscious may be way more difficult or maybe not at all possible in this life time for me.

ChaosBringer666 said:
Could you share a bit more on weed as well I’ve seen in the past you’ve said if you do excessive amounts while in adolescence serious damages occur. I’m just wondering how much I set myself back I figure anywhere around 3-5 years maybe 8 considering how excessive it was. It’s really a miracle I still can get messages from the gods that are mostly clear.

It is was it is. You cannot spend too much time worrying about the past. It is hard to estimate damage in a general sense, but no, you aren't permanently fucked. I imagine both of you will advance to a point where the damage either fixes itself or you can clearly sense and fix it on your own. I think that fact that you are both here on this forum means you are fine. It is the people, like Connor Murphy who literally think they are Jesus, who could be fucked for a lifetime, unless someone spends time fixing them.

Additionally, if you were not dedicated at the time, you have some degree of safety, because you would not be targeted as harshly by enemies. Also, you would not have the spiritual power to act on any dangerous delusions, thereby also limiting the damage.

Like I said though, it is what it is. Unfortunately a lot of being interested in the occult also get dragged into psychedelics with our current culture.

Blitzkreig said:
It is was it is. You cannot spend too much time worrying about the past. It is hard to estimate damage in a general sense, but no, you aren't permanently fucked. I imagine both of you will advance to a point where the damage either fixes itself or you can clearly sense and fix it on your own. I think that fact that you are both here on this forum means you are fine. It is the people, like Connor Murphy who literally think they are Jesus, who could be fucked for a lifetime, unless someone spends time fixing them.

Additionally, if you were not dedicated at the time, you have some degree of safety, because you would not be targeted as harshly by enemies. Also, you would not have the spiritual power to act on any dangerous delusions, thereby also limiting the damage.

Like I said though, it is what it is. Unfortunately a lot of being interested in the occult also get dragged into psychedelics with our current culture.

I appreciate that, thank you. I’m not so much worried about being permanently fucked, (as I don’t really believe in it, though I am aware rare cases occur when using psychedelics) as I believe almost everything
is fixable. I just would like a scope of time, but like you said it’s hard to judge and I am already starting to see small problems that need correction.

Thanks again, Have a good day brother.

Blitzkreig said:
ModernMage said:

ChaosBringer666 said:

Thank you. I preach to other people about not living in the past but it seems like I'm still doing that myself.

Blitzkreig said:
ModernMage said:

ChaosBringer666 said:

I agree with what Blitz is saying. In addition, you should be doing meditaions such as the SATANAMA meditaion daily to heal.

Bible_Burner said:
I agree with what Blitz is saying. In addition, you should be doing meditaions such as the SATANAMA meditaion daily to heal.
Have any other recommendations?

I was thinking times 40x then affirming “my soul is completely healed from all negative effects of weed, totally permanently and completely.”

Thanks, have a nice day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back