Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chakra in back of the head?

Shadowcat

So i am doing kundalini yoga last night and all of a sudden the back of my head startes throbbing. All of a sudden i get this feeling like someone is talking to me and says " theres a chakra back there, it can show you the past, your past and something about a mention to a connection to the third eye and its foresight" this is about the second time this has happened. I look it up and i find something called the moon center or "the well of dreams" in back of the head, the base of the skull specifically, and that it is connected to prophetic dreams, dream recall and clairvoience in general. i tried looking something about it up on the forums, nothing. I did find in our Jos page in the chakras diagram that the third eye has an extention in the back of the head. I wonder if that was it? the sources i looked up seemed to suggest it was a different chakra altogether but i am not sure if this is accurate, as theres alot of sources on the chakras that give false info. Any input? Maybe its some minor chakra or another extention...

You have your main 7 chakras in the middle of your body.
Then you have 2 additional chakra sets at the front and at the bottom (along the spine) of your body. These additional chakra sets are extensions of main ones, and are pointed inwards, to their main counterparts. The most famous chakra extension is the third eye, which is the 6th chakra's frontal extension.
Hope this clarifies

Ask guidance towards info about it. Or start working on that chakra.

Shadowcat said:
So i am doing kundalini yoga last night and all of a sudden the back of my head startes throbbing. All of a sudden i get this feeling like someone is talking to me and says " theres a chakra back there, it can show you the past, your past and something about a mention to a connection to the third eye and its foresight" this is about the second time this has happened. I look it up and i find something called the moon center or "the well of dreams" in back of the head, the base of the skull specifically, and that it is connected to prophetic dreams, dream recall and clairvoience in general. i tried looking something about it up on the forums, nothing. I did find in our Jos page in the chakras diagram that the third eye has an extention in the back of the head. I wonder if that was it? the sources i looked up seemed to suggest it was a different chakra altogether but i am not sure if this is accurate, as theres alot of sources on the chakras that give false info. Any input? Maybe its some minor chakra or another extention...

There is a center in the back of the head. I don’t doubt that it is related to subconscious subjects. All of the chakras have a front and back extension. Except for maybe the crown. I’m still trying to figure it out. That one back there that I’ve been feeling could be the crown extension too. Or there could be two different ones back there.

Shadowcat said:

Could you post a link to your routine.
I need to start this ASAP

Also go search through the meditations page on JOS and look at the chakras diagrams in the meditations section - it says it’s connected to the 3rd eye and I don’t see any extensions of the crown but if anything is related to the crown it’d probably be those 3 minor points in a triangular shape on the fontanel spot of the head.

ChaosBringer666 said:
Shadowcat said:

Well up till abit ago i used the thaur rune 18 times a day in my set of clairaudience points on top, the astral eyes (at the same time) , some times alternating between them and the temple chakras, the third eye, pinial gland , the chakra behind the nose and the rest of the main chakras..did this for bout four months long.

The throbbing in back of my head tho started happening on occasion like this shortly after i stopped. Other than that its my normal hatha yoga with the sanskrit vibrations and KY. Oh and surya with returning curses in the mornings and nama sivaya 111x.

I stopped the thaur working as it was rather daunting but i plan to put more energy into it soon. Ill tell ya after using that rune , although this happened shortly after dedication too i started hearing music in my head at night that i never heard before

Sundara said:
Shadowcat said:

There is a center in the back of the head. I don’t doubt that it is related to subconscious subjects. All of the chakras have a front and back extension. Except for maybe the crown. I’m still trying to figure it out. That one back there that I’ve been feeling could be the crown extension too. Or there could be two different ones back there.

Pretty sure were in the same boat then xD. We know its back there but not what exactly. I need to focus on it more

Shadowcat said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
Shadowcat said:

Well up till abit ago i used the thaur rune 18 times a day in my set of clairaudience points on top, the astral eyes (at the same time) , some times alternating between them and the temple chakras, the third eye, pinial gland , the chakra behind the nose and the rest of the main chakras..did this for bout four months long.

The throbbing in back of my head tho started happening on occasion like this shortly after i stopped. Other than that its my normal hatha yoga with the sanskrit vibrations and KY. Oh and surya with returning curses in the mornings and nama sivaya 111x.

I stopped the thaur working as it was rather daunting but i plan to put more energy into it soon. Ill tell ya after using that rune , although this happened shortly after dedication too i started hearing music in my head at night that i never heard before

I meant the kundalini yoga routine :p
Have a great week sister

Shadowcat said:

Sorry for the late response, but maybe this helps.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Psychic_Centers.html

maybe it's the claireaudience centers that you are seeking

ChaosBringer666 said:
Shadowcat said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

I meant the kundalini yoga routine :p
Have a great week sister

You too :D. Ahh ive just been sticking to the basic routine thus far

EasternFireLion666 said:
Shadowcat said:

Sorry for the late response, but maybe this helps.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Psychic_Centers.html

maybe it's the claireaudience centers that you are seeking

I see what you mean but nope meant lower than that, where the spine reaches the base of the skull or perhaps a tad higher

Shadowcat said:

Oh on a more topical note I was looking at Astaroth’s Sigil, wondering what exactly the triple dots meant. It’s been said they are a mark of her spiritual rank, but I was wondering if there was something more to it. Then I remembered this post which co-insides what you were told, the temple chakra that slightly overlaps with the three clairaudience points at the back of the head look very similar to the points in her Sigil. Seems quite interesting considering she is an expert at foresight. i.e Clairvoyance.

ChaosBringer666 said:
Shadowcat said:

Oh on a more topical note I was looking at Astaroth’s Sigil, wondering what exactly the triple dots meant. It’s been said they are a mark of her spiritual rank, but I was wondering if there was something more to it. Then I remembered this post which co-insides what you were told, the temple chakra that slightly overlaps with the three clairaudience points at the back of the head look very similar to the points in her Sigil. Seems quite interesting considering she is an expert at foresight. i.e Clairvoyance.

Now that i look at the drawing again i made for her with her sigil i see what you mean :).
106515314-410011133291635-524531799624966014-n.jpg

Shadowcat said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
Shadowcat said:

Now that i look at the drawing again i made for her with her sigil i see what you mean :).

That’s beautiful. Good job.
I adore art, keep cultivating your talent. :D

As you said, where you were directed to may also have something to do with it, perhaps an extension that can only be used when you empower the spine with kundalini yoga. But now I feel the clairaudience chakras in the back of the head might also play some sort of role.
Have a great day.

ChaosBringer666 said:
Shadowcat said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

That’s beautiful. Good job.
I adore art, keep cultivating your talent. :D

As you said, where you were directed to may also have something to do with it, perhaps an extension that can only be used when you empower the spine with kundalini yoga. But now I feel the clairaudience chakras in the back of the head might also play some sort of role.
Have a great day.

Glad ya like. thanks you too :). so do i

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back