Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Earrings

Justice

Hello. I would like to make 2 earrings in my lip but at the beginning I would like to ask if it can have any effects on my spirituality? I don't want to do anything that would make my power stand still or even go back.

Justice said:
Hello. I would like to make 2 earrings in my lip but at the beginning I would like to ask if it can have any effects on my spirituality? I don't want to do anything that would make my power stand still or even go back.
Piercing the tongue may affect you, or may not, there are cases when the piercing doesn t go right and can make one unable to pronounce correctly. If that happens it will be harder to advance , as you won t be able to vibrate correctly runes, mantras, etc. It s not 100% safe, but it s up to you.

Justice said:

Piercings have the potential to block energy channels. Obviously this depends on the size of the piercing, the material, the exact placement, etc. I don't know enough to say whether or not that would occur in your case.

Justice said:

No you would just look so cool Dawg!! It would help you get a job!! And you would be sticking it to the man!! Whaaaaaaaa

Blitzkreig said:
Justice said:

Piercings have the potential to block energy channels. Obviously this depends on the size of the piercing, the material, the exact placement, etc. I don't know enough to say whether or not that would occur in your case.

'Sneak bite'?

Justice said:
'Sneak bite'?

Idk for certain. In my opinion, you should just hold off on it. You can always get it later, if someone more knowledgeable OK's it. On the flip side, getting it removed later and dealing with any repercussions may prove more of an inconvenience that not having it, for you.

Not coming from a spiritual perspective, but these piercings will leave permanent holes in your skin. If you care about that kinda thing. My partner had these years and years ago and the holes are still open. You are scarring your body permanently. Same with any piercings. A lot of people don’t see them as seriously as tattoos because they can be removed, but the marks are always there. I had my nipples done when I was young and dumb and I regret it. They closed but with scar tissue that will always be there.

You would ask yourself why you really want them and meditate on it. It probably won’t fuck you up spiritually in any serious way, but it’s just such a meaningless thing that you will be reminded of for the rest of your current life or if you progress enough to heal such scars, which is extremely advanced.

Buy a cool shirt if you want to express your individuality.

Getting lip piercings may create problems during vibrating mantras. I'd say the same about Nose piercings. Tongue piercings would also be problematic for the same reason.

Only good places for earrings are ears ,that's why they are called 'earrings'.

c3e018dc616b24ff250675fba2b155eb--megadeth-music-posters.jpg

You want to look like Megadeth guy?

I think that's a jackass idea.

Blitzkreig said:
Justice said:

This is what happened to me when i got my ears pierced to experiment if they would stimulate the pineal gland and confer the properties of gems and metals to amplify my aura. A failed experiment: Massive discomfort and the presence of a perpetual wound in the head was another undesirable feature. I recommend against any piercings as they do disrupt the meridians

If someone wants piercings, no matter how extreme, they have every right to get them. Some people lose their whole limbs and are fine. Get over it.

loki88 said:
This is what happened to me when i got my ears pierced to experiment if they would stimulate the pineal gland and confer the properties of gems and metals to amplify my aura. A failed experiment: Massive discomfort and the presence of a perpetual wound in the head was another undesirable feature. I recommend against any piercings as they do disrupt the meridians
So you experimented and found that piercing your ears was a bad idea, did not have any benefit, and the whole thing just caused more harm.

But then you want to pierce your teeth now and get gem implants inside your teeth? Did you not learn the first time when you did it to your ears?

Jack said:
Getting lip piercings may create problems during vibrating mantras. I'd say the same about Nose piercings. Tongue piercings would also be problematic for the same reason.

I find girls with earrings attractive. Some piercings are nice too but some things I find exaggerated like tongue piercing. Makeup is also very nice, once a girl who did makeup on youtube said that she likes to do makeup and considers it an art, "it's like drawing" she said.

Justice said:
I recommend you wait one year and then revisit this decision. If you still want it then, you can do it. This is a long-term thing that should be decided over a longer period of time.

If you try to rush into this out of impatience and a desire for instant gratification, then it's guaranteed you will end up regretting your decision later on.

Shael said:
Justice said:
I recommend you wait one year and then revisit this decision. If you still want it then, you can do it. This is a long-term thing that should be decided over a longer period of time.

If you try to rush into this out of impatience and a desire for instant gratification, then it's guaranteed you will end up regretting your decision later on.

a wise idea that is what will probably happen.. Though I think it worth it simply for the idea itself. It would not likely cause any discomfort but be unnoticeable

I heard somewhere that George Washington liked lipstick. What do you guys think, is it true or is it just a rumor?

Master said:
Jack said:

I find girls with earrings attractive. Some piercings are nice too but some things I find exaggerated like tongue piercing. Makeup is also very nice, once a girl who did makeup on youtube said that she likes to do makeup and considers it an art, "it's like drawing" she said.
My biggest turn ons after face and personality are 1)Boobs 2)Piercings 3)Tattoos. Would never get piercings or tattoos myself tho lol. Probably not a very good idea to get into a long term relationship with a woman with piercings in areas other than ears and nose. Or if she looks like an apocalypto double with unnecessarily excessive tattoos. But that's just my humble opinion.

Jack said:
Master said:
Jack said:

My biggest turn ons after face and personality are 1)Boobs 2)Piercings 3)Tattoos. Would never get piercings or tattoos myself tho lol. Probably not a very good idea to get into a long term relationship with a woman with piercings in areas other than ears and nose. Or if she looks like an apocalypto double with unnecessarily excessive tattoos. But that's just my humble opinion.
I like boobs a lot too. I don't understand why long hair is so beautiful, it gives a unique beauty.

Shael said:
Justice said:

I forgot if someone said but arent those called snakebites?

Also, speaking of earrings, though not so common, there are clamps that you can put on your earlobes as to have earrings but it is easily that they are too tight and that they can hurt (after a while) but it is not necessary to stick a needle through your flesh for beauty.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back