Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help the newbie

y0698

Greetings.

I just found satanisgod.org on the internet and I literally don't have anykind of knowledge about satanism. Tho i have checked a little bit from the website but I have questions and it is kind of emergency.

I was an atheist, some paranormal and weird stuff happened in my life, so my perspective is actually improved.

I found a lot similarities between me and the Satan. And I feel like I am being called by him. I feel the connection.

Tho I do not know how to communicate and how to do anything about it.

I shall speak, hear and see in order to work this out.

So any links about how to make this happen will be appriciated.

The second topic is that, I am an amateur musician with a potential to be famous.

I want Hell to help me for this purpose and I want to pay my debt with my soul or my serve. Also I need links to how to do that too.

I could not find it by myself, sorry to bother.

Thanks a lot.

y0698 said:
If you are actually even remotely serious about this path, then put in some time to actually read the site, for yourself. If you cant bother to even do that, then Satanism isn't for you.

https://www.joyofsatan.org

Satan doesn't waste any energy on something as unimportant as making someone into a great musician. Satan can't make you a good musician. You have to do it all yourself, you have to practice for many thousands of hours.

Like I have played my guitar for an average time of more than an hour every day for about 8 or 9 years. Some days I don't play it, and some days I play it for several hours without stopping. It's something I can do mindlessly while I also do other things. This amount of practicing has made me very highly talented, able to play almost anything that I want. And it is subconscious now that I know all the locations for every note, so if I hear a song in my head, I can play it instantly for real without having to think about anything. All of this can't be given to somebody. You have to learn it yourself. And you learn it by practicing for tens of thousands of hours. That is the only way. Every hour that you practice, there is some part of it that is becoming easier and is becoming subconscious so you do it without needing to think about anything. Eventually everything become subconscious and effortless, so you can just fly along playing anything and it's like you aren't even thinking. It's like a great version of void meditation.

Either you are serious and you put in all the work, and you make yourself succeed. Or you are not serious, you look for shortcuts, you do not put in the work, and you fail. It is all your own choice what you choose to do. Shortcuts do not exist, you aren't going to get Satan to do the work for you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back