Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

[To HP. Cobra/Mods] Messages Disappearing

Shael

Over the last few days, over half of the posts I submitted have "magically" disappeared without any disapproval message. This hasn't ever happened before, and the handful of posts that didn't go through over the years I got a notification for them.

Is there perhaps a (new) retarded mod around having some fun with posts? Or maybe a technical issue of some kind?

If anyone else is having this issue, feel free to comment about it below. Though it looks like it's mostly just me, "coincidentially" enough.

Okay it seems there was just some kind of huge impasse with a bunch of posts being stuck in moderation for several days, from other peope too. Ignore this topic.

Oh ok, now I'm calm, so I'm not the only one whose posts disappear
As well no notification about missing / deleted posts

Also i've noticed another anomaly, posts that appear after 2-3 days
for example on this topic : https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41783&start=50

My first reply to Shannon was made 2 days ago and only appeared today, Danko's second reply to me was made 3 days ago and only appeared today !! (by today i mean June 27, I don't know when this post will appear)

Shael said:
Over the last few days, over half of the posts I submitted have "magically" disappeared without any disapproval message. This hasn't ever happened before, and the handful of posts that didn't go through over the years I got a notification for them.

Is there perhaps a (new) retarded mod around having some fun with posts? Or maybe a technical issue of some kind?

If anyone else is having this issue, feel free to comment about it below. Though it looks like it's mostly just me, "coincidentially" enough.

Let's see, let's think for a minute.

Retarded mods, very likely? Not really.

Oh perhaps Mercury Retrograde? Ohh! Yes perhaps!

I know I just like to sound smart by saying logical things. :D

I have noticed this I thought it was just the HP choosing not to approve my posts for some reason. All of mine went through today. Couldn’t get anything through the last 2 though.

I have noticed on at least one occasion a while back researching stuff certain not appearing in search.

As a side-example: Archive.org deleting JoS site history pre-2005, so people don't see the older JoS updates or the pre-JoS website which was an HTML madness monstrosity. But funny enough the meditations section held the venerable MerKaBa just not formatted right like the current version.

*Back on topic*: For example Wotanwarrior posted a article not sure if it was a Prophp forum or current A-forum article on gypsies how rabbi avron shimon of the sephardic community in Spain stated gypsies from certain passages are in fact jewish "lost tribe" people. Wanted to re-read it at one point, now completely missing.

The only thing I can state is my response to you from "Water" sermon by Shannon not being posted. Not even a non-approval post. Simply was not posted.

To make a long story short Shael if I've been here reading the forums since 2014. I know about the ZLS incident funny back in Feb/Mar area when zola posted her/his hand on the monitor pointing to protestors. I asked myself is this a guy not a women sure has man hands. Either way I still find it strange a person would waste valuable time painting stuff just to troll around.

So basically I was merely stating that IS some dedicated trolling.

Anyways, the only other thing I can mention is some of my posts have not been placed. I also notice certain moderation times changing. For example whomever posts the posts usually the interval is around 5PM, 4-6AM, and at least on one occasion I noticed sometime around 9-10AM. I've also noticed sometimes when I post my post pops in immediately and so far I noticed maybe one of the mods around.

So whom ever the mods are there *MAY* be someone or something deleting older posts. But it's possible I might be wrong. IF I'm wrong well okay I'm wrong but non-the less there has been a few older deletions.

@Shael ignore my message somewhat, my message WAS posted. I didn't pay attention to the Notifications button menu.

My bad, MiR(Mercury in Retrograde).

But I do stand that some JoS material may have been deleted. For example on JoS Satan'sLibrary(SL), the sexy voiced girl that does the Mein Kampf video her other audio sermons have been removed such as the Demons section as she reads the website information for the Demon: Gods of Hell, succubus/incubus, etc.etc. stuff.

Perhaps an over site but just a shame she has an awesome voice. I hope it's okay to talk about that, no idea if she is still in JoS or was removed. Maybe something happened no idea. But whatever there is; there IS missing sermons on Satan'sLibrary.

I also think the HPs should start posting more A-Forum sermons on Satan'sLibrary as it get annoying to have to search and shift through a lot of information to find some information.

Same.
In many cases, I have to repost over several days before it becomes approved.
Save all your replies in a word doc. just in case it doesn't go through the first time.

HS.

Sorry for inconveniences caused, I am working on everything, plus, we are going to get yet another forum upgrade soon [Mercury Retrograde in this causes issues] and this is absolute necessary. We are receiving a lot of visits and there can be overloading. After the new upgrade, there will be even less issues.

So far as I see things have been posting. Sometimes the forums are simply overloaded. There may not be loading issues at all now, but some minor issues still persist. This comes with growth.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sorry for inconveniences caused, I am working on everything, plus, we are going to get yet another forum upgrade soon [Mercury Retrograde in this causes issues] and this is absolute necessary. We are receiving a lot of visits and there can be overloading. After the new upgrade, there will be even less issues.

So far as I see things have been posting. Sometimes the forums are simply overloaded. There may not be loading issues at all now, but some minor issues still persist. This comes with growth.
Well at least the good news is that we are growing! :D

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Means we are doing real good :D Always more people getting better. :D

The only thing I've noticed were posts being let through way out of order. For instance, if I made this post now and it gets approved and pushed through in the next couple of hours, but posts I've made a couple days ago don't get pushed through until tomorrow so the flow of people replying to me is messed up somewhat. Not a big issue, but I haven't seen my posts disappear unless I've requested them be deleted

Ol argedco luciftias said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

We really are and thia trend has only been increasing since the CoVid situation. But even after it the traffic is now permanently in the upwards.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

We really are and thia trend has only been increasing since the CoVid situation. But even after it the traffic is now permanently in the upwards.
Cobra, thank you for always helping us! :D :D :D

@: HP.Cobra: One more thing to bother you with just to keep it fresh in your mind. Since I'm being on-topic with this thread hopefully you can shed light on this.

I have noticed one particular sermon missing from the SL, that keeps popping into my mind. It's kinda similar to my current June 30, 2020 date as of the time of this post. I had the name Allocen popped into my head several times while doing outdoor stuff with a family member, I summoned him the best that I could and hoped I wasn't under attack or something "Revenge on secret enemies". Maybe he noticed something about me who knows I just hope for the best from his imprint on my mind.

Anyways it's about a member named Thomas Schweitzer. He made a personal sermon like Saurasthra's sermon on the forums well he did it on the ProPHP forums and someone PDF'd it and put on SL no idea if it's you or Mageson.

Anyways his sermon is missing poof gone it was there and now nothing. He basically a gist of it spoke about Thoth(Hermes) and his Janus mode showing how his Janus avatar as the key to the pineal gland i.e. pearly gates. And mentioned the stolen allegory of St.Peter the gate keeper of the keys of heaven.

Was it deleted cause he was some infiltrator? or bad person? or wrong? he seemed quite astute at removing the filth from Paganism to show how St.Peter is a stolen allegory of the Pagans and not originally Christarded.

It would help me and help a lot of people wanting the so-calle "Stairway to heaven" montage of the gatekeeper and who decides whom goes to heaven or hell in the so-called lunacy of xtianity.

Aldrick said:
Shael said:

Let's see, let's think for a minute.

Retarded mods, very likely? Not really.

Oh perhaps Mercury Retrograde? Ohh! Yes perhaps!

I know I just like to sound smart by saying logical things. :D
I think the mods decided to take the opportunity of Mercury retrograde and come to work late - and have a chat by the water cooler instead of being sat at their desks. Even the CEO says to have a chill week!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Oops. What I just said above was meant for a different forum... Honestly...:)P) Mercury retrograde made me log-in with my this-forum details on that forum - and yes, it actualy worked! - and...

Hey - it's nice to know things are moving upwards. Onwards and upwards we go! (That should be a song of some sort!)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you for all your hard work Brother. You are doing such an amazing job!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I hope the new site will get rid of all the spam accounts that join to promote degenerate websites in their signature. They also increase the workload for the Admins, since they will most likely post spam

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

How do you feel about a forum in the 4chan format? I could help you set one up.

14345 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

How do you feel about a forum in the 4chan format? I could help you set one up.

For now the time is not yet, too many situations unclear politically etc. The climate is simply not good.

I liked 8chan and 4chan but these groups become toilets of infiltrators and everything disintegrates into chaos. They definitely have played their role in distributing awareness even with the above problem. They also become attractive to the enemy to come and do all the bad things they plan to do.

However if you want to share technical insights, my email is always open for suggestions. Technicals are extremely important in keeping everything going.

DezFranky said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I hope the new site will get rid of all the spam accounts that join to promote degenerate websites in their signature. They also increase the workload for the Admins, since they will most likely post spam

The thing is this situation is requires daily time and work because these spammers/trolls/enemy recruits, do make elaborate bots and have actual personnel they even pay to sit behind desks and shill all day long. 365 days a year, 24/7.

A few months ago there was some sort of Chinese Botnet just dropping attacks on the forum consistently to take it down. Chinese do deploy overloading attacks without a lot of fear because nobody is going to really do much about it. Maybe there was the CoVid articles they disliked?

But we are more resolute than they are.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back