Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Beware round 2 of CoVid Jewish media hysteria

The virus hype is starting again. Here is a timeline of what has/will happen. They are insanely predictable. It is so easy to tell what their next move is.

March 2020: Oy vey goyim, you have to stay inside and bend the curve so hospitals don’t get overwhelmed. It’s only for 2 weeks, we promise, it will be like an extended spring break.

April 2020: Oy vey goyim, there are bodies everywhere, believe us, we have never lied, what’s that? You don’t know anyone or even know anyone that knows anyone with the virus? You must be a wacky conspiracy theorist. You will be on house arrest until we make a vaccine.

May 2020: Oy vey goyim, you are being BAD goys pushing back against our guidelines and calling the virus a hoax, we will loosen our grip and let you start to open back up, for now.

Late May- Early June 2020: Oy vey goyim, look at all these innocent black men being killing by white devils, now it’s OK for you to protest in large groups and ignore our restrictions. Pretty please do a civil war and make our job easier, Coon lives matter!

Late June- Early July 2020: Oy vey goyim, the virus is back and it’s worse than ever! Wear the mask or you’re a criminal sociopath that doesn’t care about other people! Anthony Fauci is GAWD and Trump is a Baaad goy for holding events and not treating this like the plague, we’re gonna lock your asses down again since you were such evil goys and didn’t listen to us.

+August 2020: More virus and Civil war hype?

I know I am not the only one that has seen them do this exactly how I described. Comment if you think I got it wrong.

But moving on to what motivated to me make this post, my family was watching the 5:30 world news and alllll they talked about was the virus and how bad we are for not listening to the (((health experts))).

Specifically this: Live updates: U.S. sets another single-day record for new coronavirus cases, surpassing 40,000 for first time

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/06/26/coronavirus-live-updates-us/%3foutputType=amp

WOW 40K NEW CASES IN A COUNTRY OF 350 MILLION PEOPLE, WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE, NEVERMIND THE FACT THE CDC THEMSELVES CONFIRMED THE VIRUS HAS A MEASLY .4% DEATH RATE

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm

I’m just sick of their shit, most people I know don’t believe the hype, and I don’t think this new wave of propaganda will change their minds. That’s all I’ve got for now.

I think it plays against them a bit, if only people weren’t so stupid to see. Let’s get people riled up to protest during a pandemic! They don’t see themselves the same way as these people going out and living their lives, going to the beach and such, the people in these protests. They’re above that, they’re not spreading the virus! But when the news comes around to the second wave, they blame it on everyone else. They’re about to learn they can’t eat their cake and have it too.

But I am hopeful. Normies I know are starting to smell the bullshit. It’s all coming together.

There are new cases because there is increased testing. And most of these cases don't show any signs because they've asymptomatic. Its a muse to mislead people. Even with the rigged numbers,the death rate is going down not up.

Don't underestimate jews. The second wave may be a deadlier strain. Jws plan these things with extreme precision. First they release an innocent strain that barely does anything to trigger the conspiracy theorists and skeptics then they release the bombs to silence us after we have been exposed.

It is the same strategy as with the satanic illuminati. If consetvatives win they will come after us next. They see no difference between us and degenerate leftist elites. Most conservatices are christarded and dangerous.

On the bright side look at how many religious events around the World even in pislamic nations have been cancelled. Even the holidays of the jews has been cancelled.

If no one is around to pump the energy banks, how are you gonna occultically control the World.

At least there is a bright side; though I'm growing concern with all these stupid protest and antifa-fags running around provocateur bullshit trying to destroy the fabric of America.

BTW the second-wave has been talking about for months now. Even as early as around April expect a second wave around September-November.

So there HAS been discussions before of re-infection or potentially a mutation.

Gear88 said:
BTW the second-wave has been talking about for months now. Even as early as around April expect a second wave around September-November.

So there HAS been discussions before of re-infection or potentially a mutation.

I agree the Enemy losing energy was the best part of all this.

There will a second wave, of propaganda. First it was the second wave was coming in April, then may and now June.

Everyone has to get this and become immune to it or there will always be “waves”.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Don't underestimate jews. The second wave may be a deadlier strain. Jws plan these things with extreme precision. First they release an innocent strain that barely does anything to trigger the conspiracy theorists and skeptics then they release the bombs to silence us after we have been exposed.

It is the same strategy as with the satanic illuminati. If consetvatives win they will come after us next. They see no difference between us and degenerate leftist elites. Most conservatices are christarded and dangerous.

Another way to trash Satan. Where I look they blame the Satanic Synagogue of Satan as a buzzword to program idiots who don't research this to associate evil with Satan. Again referring to how christians, islamic people to say Satan is what causes suffering as the jews laugh all the way to the bank. Don't forget to tip on you're way out Moshe!

They'll find some way to slander Satan for Corona Wave 2, but I hope with the racial awakening rituals and the trashing of yom kippur that we will finally start seeing people not shaft the blame to Satan, but to the people responsible totally for this Virus.

I just wanna underline again that if WHO stated the second wave of covid will be like the spanish flu then things are bad!
They said this because they have something planned. Something very bad. Like a more deadly serotype or strain. They probably do this on purpose. Let a not so bad strain in the first wave let us get triggered and deny the measures so that when the real deadly wave comes they will call us fake news, completly shut down free speech and quickly install the NWO. I am really worried about this.
Simultaneously Iran has emmited an arrest warrant for Trump. The enemy knows about the return of the gods and they want a full communist lockdown ASAP. It wouldn't surprise me if those sick bastards would try to fight them. That's what all the missiles and space programs may be for.

Remember when at the beggining of the year Maxine warned us to keep a sharp mind and be prepared plus stock up? Things may get very bad just when all of us are starting to laugh at how the virus is a joke. For now it is but idk what may happen. I REALLY HOPE I AM WRONG ABOUT THIS!

Current news,

All this fear mongering, seems like every deadly disease originates from china.

Twr7Vq2.jpg

EasternFireLion666 said:
Remember when at the beggining of the year Maxine warned us to keep a sharp mind and be prepared plus stock up? Things may get very bad just when all of us are starting to laugh at how the virus is a joke. For now it is but idk what may happen. I REALLY HOPE I AM WRONG ABOUT THIS!
I think that we can expect something like this around the end of the year, November December January-ish. But don't worry yourself too much as anything they try to do will backfire hard on them in the end, and we SS will be protected as long as we don't do anything retarded.
Just keep hammering in the RTRs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back