Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Love Spell

walden

Hello!
What do I need to cast a Love Spell?
I live with my parents and it's kinda hard to do things at my home.
Is it true and possible?

You sound as if you are nowhere near ready for that yet. To do that properly, you need to empower and advance yourself properly first, and that can take time, somtimes a long time. It is important to not rush into things. If you want to fly a rocket to the Moon, you are not just going to go and drive up to a rocket launch site, are you? Surely love is one of the most important things to people, presumably also to yourself, but most people treat it like a gimmick and be all willy-nilly with it. There are no quick-fixes. We are to work properly for real, actual, proper fixes which are not just long-term, but are permanent/eternal. Don't be disheartened.

walden said:
Hello!
What do I need to cast a Love Spell?
I live with my parents and it's kinda hard to do things at my home.
Is it true and possible?
Read my replies on this thread. I mentioned Venus Retrograde there, but that is already over now, so love spells can be done freely again. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41244&p=166804

Basically, you can use a combination of Gebo, Ingwaz, Wunjo alongside with a proper affirmation for your goal. (That method is in the case that you already have a love interest). If you have questions, feel free to ask.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back