Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

White People wake up

darkmonkey666

soldier_of_wotan_1488 said:
Ever since George Floyd died, the niggers have been going CRAZY! They are destroying statues, burning down buildings, killing people, over one dead nigger.

Too white people, We must get our act together.

VIOLENCE IS UNNECESSARY!

Do RTRs everyday to fight the jew, with the nigger, we must PEACEFULLY send him back to Africa. Sending the nigger back to Africa is easier said then done, but he is destroying our country (antifa rioting, BLM protests, etc).

The time is now. Lucifer created the Aryan race, and we can’t let these parasitic mud races destroy it.

You should not talk about them like that. Especially not on here this is not 4chan or anything like that. We have black SS on this forum. That whole post is a total cringe. Blacks are gentiles too. Yes we must separate the races and that means sending some or all of them home. However they are victims too. We need to focus on the common enemy the Jew.

With that said yes I do feel a more than a little uncomfortable around many of them and not want them here and especially not doing this. However you should not talk about them like this here. I admit I made the mistake of using that word on here once but I was referring to the criminal element but damn man this post is a little cringe worthy.

What does "wake up" mean these days? Some people are still asleep, but they think they have awakened; they are dreaming that they have woke-up and are behaving accordingly - but because it is a dream, they don't realise that the nonsense is nonsense; in dreams, nonsense can make sense. Whatever you do, awake person, do not drink of the poisoned well. If you do drink of it and then you turn into a mystical creature or have unusual and unrealistic superpowers, then you know you're not awake but it's nonsense, so you won't realise that you're still asleep.

Not that 'waking up' is bad, but its the woke people doing these protests who think that if they contribute to the general chaos and insanity, then they at least are not a part of the problem. They are actually the entire reason for the 'problem'.

FancyMancy said:
What does "wake up" mean these days? Some people are still asleep, but they think they have awakened; they are dreaming that they have woke-up and are behaving accordingly - but because it is a dream, they don't realise that the nonsense is nonsense; in dreams, nonsense can make sense. Whatever you do, awake person, do not drink of the poisoned well. If you do drink of it and then you turn into a mystical creature or have unusual and unrealistic superpowers, then you know you're not awake but it's nonsense, so you won't realise that you're still asleep.

I feel like the true awakening is after going to the bathroom in your dreams.

Libra said:
FancyMancy said:

Hmmm... I don't know. They'd still be asleep and not using the facilities to expel and/or clean/wash; instead, just rotting and festering in their slumber.

slyscorpion said:
Ever since George Floyd died, the niggers have been going CRAZY! They are destroying statues, burning down buildings, killing people, over one dead nigger.

VIOLENCE IS UNNECESSARY!

Do RTRs everyday to fight the jew, with the nigger, we must PEACEFULLY send him back to Africa. Sending the nigger back to Africa is easier said then done, but he is destroying our country (antifa rioting, BLM protests, etc).

The time is now. Lucifer created the Aryan race, and we can’t let these parasitic mud races destroy it.

You should not talk about them like that. Especially not on here this is not 4chan or anything like that. We have black SS on this forum. That whole post is a total cringe. Blacks are gentiles too. Yes we must separate the races and that means sending some or all of them home. However they are victims too. We need to focus on the common enemy the Jew.

With that said yes I do feel a more than a little uncomfortable around many of them and not want them here and especially not doing this. However you should not talk about them like this here. I admit I made the mistake of using that word on here once but I was referring to the criminal element but damn man this post is a little cringe worthy.

I am really not sure about the latest methods we have. I just hope this is for legal purposes so that the forum stays up. We keep talking about fighting peacefully. The other side is not peacefull at all and does not seem like it will change soon. Race war will destroy us? Waiting could do even more damage? I've asked this before as I simply do not fully understand: What are we waiting for? Are we waiting for the RTR to wake up the others? Both blacks and white liberals? Just look at them they are not the type that will wake up. Srsly it just takes some behaviour observation.

And race war does not even seem like a race war, but rather like an ideological war. Yes it happens to be the case that most blacks (more than 90%) are on the left agressive side. Between a black that hates me, a jew that wants to destroy me and a white that does the same I have a lot more hate for the white as traitors are the most repulsive by natural standards and understanding. I've said horrible things about what I think white traitors deserve, but nobody got triggered or offended. Srsly what is with this politically coorectness lately?

Besides Ben Klassen seems to be right about some things. This war feels more like Whites vs the rest than jews vs gentiles. Most non whites living in white countries have made their choice to be the soldiers of the jew no need to pamper this truth. Sure there are non whites willing to fight for the just cause, but they need not take offense over an N word that is not even addressed to them. But srsly what is with this word? It seems it does more damage than the RTR?

The risk of a race conflict now is lots of dead and possibly countries like China and Russia taking advantage of the chaos. The risk of inaction is we gat racemixed without any opposition and we stand even lesser chances of winning.

So I am just asking again (I've asked in previous posts) how do we see the de escalation of all this situation? Do non whites just have a sudden revelation that they want back home? Do we deport them like this:
-Kind African sir and all the other 100 kids behind you, will you be sweet enough to board on this boat that leads back to Algeria?
-Why certainly sir, I would be glad to :)

As of now many are still brainwashed but it seems to me that most of the ones that are awake and have channels warning about all of this are whites. Just don't think we will all wake up at the same pace... While we post glorious titles like "Major win", "Major victory" the jews are triggering wars, viruses, lockdowns and the white race is decreasing daily. And the Major win posts are about 4 out of hundreds of thousands of hooligans being arrested, scandals with the social media that end up doing the same anyway... A jew hurt his knee cap, big win... while 100 arabs busted and killed some Europeans in a house.

Our racial obsession of being good in the eyes of everyone has done more harm than good. Who cares what others think about you when your life is in danger and you need to make a decision fast.

We need to do more and maybe come up with ideas to make our sites go viral. Daily activism is always good, but rather than one comment at a time maybe we should speculate better moments. As Cobra said one very well placed bullet worths more than 100 bullets fired chaotically. Maybe something like waiting for a big conservative channel to post a video and at the moment of the post a few of us would comment about our links so they are the first in the comment section of a big channel. It is the best non agressive fighting method, but we must keep thinking.

EasternFireLion666 said:
As of now many are still brainwashed but it seems to me that most of the ones that are awake and have channels warning about all of this are whites. Just don't think we will all wake up at the same pace... While we post glorious titles like "Major win", "Major victory" the jews are triggering wars, viruses, lockdowns and the white race is decreasing daily. And the Major win posts are about 4 out of hundreds of thousands of hooligans being arrested, scandals with the social media that end up doing the same anyway... A jew hurt his knee cap, big win... while 100 arabs busted and killed some Europeans in a house.
While non-Whites are out doing works, it seems like we're christians praying to make change happen. I tell christians to get up off their far arses, and bloody knees, and do things, but we just have to respect individuals' wishes to not save our White Race by having White Babies, despite "there's safety in numbers". So we're not doing things; we're being christians praying in the comfort of our homes, while non-Whites are active and doing things. For some reason, this war we've been told we're fighting is a Spiritual war...yet there needs to be balance and both Spiritual and Physical matters need to be done, not just one and not just the other. If our numbers are reducing, and "there's safety in numbers", then we need more numbers of Whites - but "muh choize meens me not help White Race survive, bcs dis World s shit 'n' not for saving, not 4 having Children in", and choice, freedom of choice, and respecting a person's choice is more important than making certain to make certain that we don't go extinct, and by extention, the rest of the Human Races don't get culled and conquered/destroyed.

You know what? I'm just waiting for the Futurama bait-and-switch-cum-switcheroo to happen. Powerful alien warlords, Omicronians, came to destroy all Humans on Earth (but for some reason it seemed to focus on Whites - I wonder why that is :roll:) because Humans were eating the Omicronians' Babies/Children which were discovered on a nursery planet (without any caretakers, by the way), and they mistook them for food which was the most delicious food ever. The Omicronians came to eat 1 Human for each 1 of their Children who were consumed. Capt. Kirk-esque highly-decorated space ship captain Brannigan came and swapped main character Leela for an ape who looked similar to her (the aliens are clever enough to not be able to tell the difference very easily), and then a WHITE retard hippie whinged that a lovely Mother Earth creature was going to be destroyed, so basically traitoring White Leela. Then the Omicronian ruler ate the hippie instead. I am waiting for such a nonsense swap/change/result of the deception, like this, to happen.

FancyMancy said:
Libra said:
Hmmm... I don't know. They'd still be asleep and not using the facilities to expel and/or clean/wash; instead, just rotting and festering in their slumber.

I totally forgot people sleep through wetting themselves too. I guess that can be analogous for the sheer ignorance of a lot people in and of itself. But I was imagining more like being startled awake by the real physical sensation and having to go clean yourself up of the stupid things you believed in while dreaming.

EasternFireLion666 said:
slyscorpion said:

VIOLENCE IS UNNECESSARY!

I am really not sure about the latest methods we have. I just hope this is for legal purposes so that the forum stays up. We keep talking about fighting peacefully. The other side is not peacefull at all and does not seem like it will change soon. Race war will destroy us? Waiting could do even more damage? I've asked this before as I simply do not fully understand: What are we waiting for? Are we waiting for the RTR to wake up the others? Both blacks and white liberals? Just look at them they are not the type that will wake up. Srsly it just takes some behaviour observation.

And race war does not even seem like a race war, but rather like an ideological war. Yes it happens to be the case that most blacks (more than 90%) are on the left agressive side. Between a black that hates me, a jew that wants to destroy me and a white that does the same I have a lot more hate for the white as traitors are the most repulsive by natural standards and understanding. I've said horrible things about what I think white traitors deserve, but nobody got triggered or offended. Srsly what is with this politically coorectness lately?

Besides Ben Klassen seems to be right about some things. This war feels more like Whites vs the rest than jews vs gentiles. Most non whites living in white countries have made their choice to be the soldiers of the jew no need to pamper this truth. Sure there are non whites willing to fight for the just cause, but they need not take offense over an N word that is not even addressed to them. But srsly what is with this word? It seems it does more damage than the RTR?

The risk of a race conflict now is lots of dead and possibly countries like China and Russia taking advantage of the chaos. The risk of inaction is we gat racemixed without any opposition and we stand even lesser chances of winning.

So I am just asking again (I've asked in previous posts) how do we see the de escalation of all this situation? Do non whites just have a sudden revelation that they want back home? Do we deport them like this:
-Kind African sir and all the other 100 kids behind you, will you be sweet enough to board on this boat that leads back to Algeria?

Our racial obsession of being good in the eyes of everyone has done more harm than good. Who cares what others think about you when your life is in danger and you need to make a decision fast.

We need to do more and maybe come up with ideas to make our sites go viral. Daily activism is always good, but rather than one comment at a time maybe we should speculate better moments. As Cobra said one very well placed bullet worths more than 100 bullets fired chaotically. Maybe something like waiting for a big conservative channel to post a video and at the moment of the post a few of us would comment about our links so they are the first in the comment section of a big channel. It is the best non agressive fighting method, but we must keep thinking.

I think what we or the Gods are doing with the energy is more just let them have their liberal ideas somewhat for now but changing the narrative a little to backfire on the Jews and enemy. This is even what Cobra suggested. You are right it will be a bit before many of them wake up totally if they ever do. Hopefully it's not too late by the time they do.

I think what these rituals are doing is changing the narratives and focus a little.

I think just give it a couple weeks if you want to be optimistic look at some of the news articles on this. They are starting to attack churches and lose respect for Jews.

In our hands is simply doing the rtr as much as possible and any other ritual if it is posted by the Hps when they say to do it. That is our responsibility.

It is up to the Gods to direct the energy from our stuff to the correct places and I believe that is being done and this probably is their plan to change the narrative against the enemy.

I don't really want a war to happen and dont want to be involved even if it does because Whites are already too low in population we dont need to lose even more in some pointless war. That's what the Jews are trying to do.

I dont think there is realistically much we can do in the physical at this point.

However when the narrative changes against the Jews and xtians a lot and the Liberals start really attacking them (this is what is starting to happen) after a bit that is our opening to wake a lot of those people up. They will probably start searching out stuff against xtianity too and maybe find the JOS site since so many people posted links too it all sorts of places.

I dont think this will end badly but you have to see the bigger picture and not just what a few liberals are doing right now. The mass mind itself is starting to turn on Jews and Xtians this will be a big opening.

I think enough will wake up to win this and those that dont we will deal with whenever anyone Satanic actually is in a powerful enough position too.

I am optimistic cause of how much the energy has changed. If I looked at just the events going on I might lose hope but with the energy on our side we will be fine sooner than we think.

The majority of people going crazy in those Communist mobs are brainwashed Liberal Whites. Just pointing out the Blacks is disingenuous. This is the consequence of allowing the Jews into the nation. They are rioting in the name of the gospel of the Jew from Rabbi Saul the apostle to Rabbi Marx.

slyscorpion said:

VIOLENCE IS UNNECESSARY!

EasternFireLion666 said:
slyscorpion said:

VIOLENCE IS UNNECESSARY!

I can agree with your views. But I think we are waiting for the Jewish Thoughtform to get completely erased out of Existence. And Undoing the The Curses of the Jews that have been cast on the Entire Human Race. After that Everything will eventually fix itself.

slyscorpion said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
slyscorpion said:

I think what we or the Gods are doing with the energy is more just let them have their liberal ideas somewhat for now but changing the narrative a little to backfire on the Jews and enemy. This is even what Cobra suggested. You are right it will be a bit before many of them wake up totally if they ever do. Hopefully it's not too late by the time they do.

I think what these rituals are doing is changing the narratives and focus a little.

I think just give it a couple weeks if you want to be optimistic look at some of the news articles on this. They are starting to attack churches and lose respect for Jews.

In our hands is simply doing the rtr as much as possible and any other ritual if it is posted by the Hps when they say to do it. That is our responsibility.

It is up to the Gods to direct the energy from our stuff to the correct places and I believe that is being done and this probably is their plan to change the narrative against the enemy.

I don't really want a war to happen and dont want to be involved even if it does because Whites are already too low in population we dont need to lose even more in some pointless war. That's what the Jews are trying to do.

I dont think there is realistically much we can do in the physical at this point.

However when the narrative changes against the Jews and xtians a lot and the Liberals start really attacking them (this is what is starting to happen) after a bit that is our opening to wake a lot of those people up. They will probably start searching out stuff against xtianity too and maybe find the JOS site since so many people posted links too it all sorts of places.

I dont think this will end badly but you have to see the bigger picture and not just what a few liberals are doing right now. The mass mind itself is starting to turn on Jews and Xtians this will be a big opening.

I think enough will wake up to win this and those that dont we will deal with whenever anyone Satanic actually is in a powerful enough position too.

I am optimistic cause of how much the energy has changed. If I looked at just the events going on I might lose hope but with the energy on our side we will be fine sooner than we think.

Truth is that even with all those events I do feel lots of positive energy on myself. Probably due to meditation and most importantly the grid is disolving. Other members have said similar things.
Also thanks alot for your point of view!
The number of woke people is rising but at one point we will need coordination.

HP Mageson666 said:
The majority of people going crazy in those Communist mobs are brainwashed Liberal Whites. Just pointing out the Blacks is disingenuous. This is the consequence of allowing the Jews into the nation. They are rioting in the name of the gospel of the Jew from Rabbi Saul the apostle to Rabbi Marx.

slyscorpion said:

VIOLENCE IS UNNECESSARY!

It’s the jews that brought the blacks to America in the first place. You are entitled to your opinion and expression, and I share the anger you express when I see this situation. I however am not focused angrily on blacks solely. The problem does start with the jew, and a divergence from Satan’s cause is created when one does not focus on this most evil element in the world. They have been playing this black vs the white man trick since the foundation of America, and many fall for it as he stays “hidden”. Many patriots such George Lincoln Rockwell knew this fact and had formed small alliances with the Nation of Islam in hopes to solve this issue in America.

Well you can blame the influenced pawns on the chess board(those severely lost and misguided blacks) or you can blame the one moving the pawns, the one pulling the strings, the pupeteer in the backgrond, THE JEW.

Whether you blame the pawns or the chess players(THE JEW) is up to you but with enough common sense you will know where to best direct your hatred so that your resolve and desire to fix the situation is not watered down. All the best to you on this path, this should be an enlightening read for you https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=42269

EasternFireLion666 said:
slyscorpion said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

Truth is that even with all those events I do feel lots of positive energy on myself. Probably due to meditation and most importantly the grid is disolving. Other members have said similar things.
Also thanks alot for your point of view!
The number of woke people is rising but at one point we will need coordination.

Right now we just do as much spiritual warfare as we can comfortably cause there really is nothing else we can do. However keep an eye on openings around you. If someone is near being awake that you know you can either covertly or directly push them to go to one of our websites. If they are mostly awake they wont react badly at all and will probably be interested

That is the only thing you can do right now in the physical other than online spreading of the truth and spiritual warfare.

I am guessing eventually we can create an opening to where one or more people can do something else and coordinate things in offline life but I dont think we are quite there yet.

Yeah I know the world will wake up hopefully it's not to late by the time it does for a lot of people.

Libra said:
FancyMancy said:
Libra said:

I totally forgot people sleep through wetting themselves too. I guess that can be analogous for the sheer ignorance of a lot people in and of itself. But I was imagining more like being startled awake by the real physical sensation and having to go clean yourself up of the stupid things you believed in while dreaming.
If only. For a lot of people, a big event has to happen before they (might) do anything. Like someone who someone knows, or they themself, has to die, be in a car crash, an accident, have a heart attack, etc., before they ony might decide to change and improve. Otherwise, they're comfortable and content in lala land. Have you seen Futurama where they go into various simulations?!

4 clips and 1 episode -
https://youtu.be/oHZoMlK9gR4
https://youtu.be/F51LWMh7X2k
https://youtu.be/C6eRqMiAxQ0
In an episode, Farnsworth is too old to stay a citizen, so he is transported to a Near Death Star. The crew want to get him back so they go to that star and are pretending, to some robot guards, to be bringing him back to the star, saying that he escaped, so they actually can go in and take him back home. He lives on Maple Drive.
https://youtu.be/G6UChhXmwzE
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7pvuqz
This is like the reality which most people live in. The last one is zoomed-in, flipped horizontally & muted a bit, due to copyleft reasons. I expect for a lot of individuals, fantasy life is a lot better and clearer than real-life. If you do watch the last one (just above, on DailyMotion) for long enough (there are two parts in it which is my point), you will also see, coincidentally, something relevant to what you said in your reply, which I am reply to, here. "It's no dream house, but we get fed through our spines and the rent is reasonable." Err, yep. If you have a good memory and pay attention enough, you might also notice a particular contradictory inconsistency in it, which is also analogous, as you say, to people who enjoy not having opinions but instead believe opposing ideas and things, plus it is lovely and emotionally-fulfilling and satisfying in the non-reality at the end.

The thread title is White People wake up. I mentioned the word "slumber". I wonder why "slumber" has the word "slum" in it...

Braun666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

slyscorpion said:

It’s the jews that brought the blacks to America in the first place. You are entitled to your opinion and expression, and I share the anger you express when I see this situation. I however am not focused angrily on blacks solely. The problem does start with the jew, and a divergence from Satan’s cause is created when one does not focus on this most evil element in the world. They have been playing this black vs the white man trick since the foundation of America, and many fall for it as he stays “hidden”. Many patriots such George Lincoln Rockwell knew this fact and had formed small alliances with the Nation of Islam in hopes to solve this issue in America.

Well you can blame the influenced pawns on the chess board(those severely lost and misguided blacks) or you can blame the one moving the pawns, the one pulling the strings, the pupeteer in the backgrond, THE JEW.

Whether you blame the pawns or the chess players(THE JEW) is up to you but with enough common sense you will know where to best direct your hatred so that your resolve and desire to fix the situation is not watered down. All the best to you on this path, this should be an enlightening read for you https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=42269

The world is a crazy mess, on all sides. We should instead work for the unity and prosperity of all Gentiles. We are in this together. Lord Satanas, did not create Blacks to be in this broken, fallen place. Just as he did not create whites to be as they are in many cases.

I believe some confuse skin head mentality, with true Satanic National Socialism.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back