Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"EVERYTHING IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR !!!"

No. You should follow better sayings. Like for example "My honour is my loyalty", which is the Schutzstaffel motto.

ROH REVOLUTION said:
Does really everything is fair in love and war?

Is this proverb really applicable to our life?
Obviously not. If you rely on means that go against basic ethical and moral values then you're just scum, regardless of what the outcome is in the end.

It's the Jews who want us to throw away morals and compassion in favor of thinking like mindless robots. A quick read into those garbage "48 laws of power", and and other jew-written books on how to "gain influence and make friends" will quickly show you that same idea of abandoning morals and compassion. They want people to view each other as objects that do not have feelings, and for everyone to act purely in their own interest and lie, deceive, betray as much as possible. It's the Jewish way of life, the rules of their talmud being written out in fancy words for the consumption by Gentiles.

A society like what they try to create with these things, is one where money rules all, and you can buy anyone and make any person betray even their closest comrades for a wad of cash. It's the shill's wet dream.

It depends on what your love relationship is, and it depends on who the enemy is/what the enemy has done. This could beg the question "does might make right?". "I declare war and because it is war and I am strong I, therefore, can do WtF I want." Is war just, though?

My dad giving me advice has quoted: 'All is fair in Love and War.'

In an ideal world no there would be justice.

But we don't live in an ideal world.

So although we are good people and want to do the right thing. Others might be more aggressive in their pursuits and could wrong us to win and get what they want over you.

For an example imagine you're going for a job interview. And you get talking to the other guy in the waiting room.

And when you get into the interview the interviewer asks what you think of your competitor.

And you say great guy but he's got small children he needs to take care of. And he studied hard and needs and deserves this job because of this and that reasons he gave you.

Later you're told you didn't get the job but he did. And so you stay on low wages for long hours. And he gets into the pound seats.

I think the right answer would have been that yes he's okay but I'm better for this job because I.. And you sell yourself over him as he would do.

Unfortunately that's how the world works right now. It can be dog eat dog. As in nature it can be cruel and harsh.

To quote Father Satan on creation and destruction but not rote. This is not word for word but the meaning, the gist of it:

There are better ways of doing and being but until that time comes. We are in this world and because we are part of this world. We will have to operate the way the world does. So create with all your joy and might. And likewise destroy with all your joy and might. And in the future a time could come when we don't have to be do things that way anymore.

I'd say it's true. After all, the useless bunch we call the United Nations attempting to limit what's "fair" in war is going to go nowhere.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back