Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Terror attack Glasgow

EnkiUK

As stated above has just happened.

Today multiple stabbings in my homeland, by well, non white asylum seekers.

Watching the MSM never know the truth.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Just waiting for Nicola Sturgeon to proclaim "Diversity is a strength" once again.

Even better now the "Rapeugees" have said they stabbed the people due to the 3 star (owned by raddison group) being unsuitable and the wi fi didnt work.

Honestly couldnt make it up if i can find out how to post links i will.

EnkiUK3 said:
Even better now the "Rapeugees" have said they stabbed the people due to the 3 star (owned by raddison group) being unsuitable and the wi fi didnt work.

Do i shoot up the McDonalds because my chicken nuggets had a hair in it? Fuck no

ShadowTheRaven said:
EnkiUK3 said:

Do i shoot up the McDonalds because my chicken nuggets had a hair in it? Fuck no
Seemingly another few stabbings by them at another hotel close by yesterday.

Should see some of their complaints the guy who stab them was from Sudan not sure but I would guess our hotel and wi fi slightly better than there never know could have been South Sudan that new country if so we move there for luxury :lol: :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back