Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Where can I find more information regarding the Gods?

r2vven

Hello everyone and hail!

I was looking through all the demons listed on the JOS (partly because I wanted to find my GD and partly because I wanted to learn more about every one of them).

There are quite a few whose description is only a sentence long, for example Alastor, or Behemoth.

I have a feeling that some of those demons with less information available might be someone's guardian without them having a way to find out (element, rulerships, their domains etc).

When I (unfortunately) tried to find more about Alastor by googling the name there was nothing but bullshit in the sense that there's a very ugly image of him with a description fitting that of a malevolent jewish thoughtform. There was literally nothing I could use.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

r2vven said:
Hello everyone and hail!

I was looking through all the demons listed on the JOS (partly because I wanted to find my GD and partly because I wanted to learn more about every one of them).

There are quite a few whose description is only a sentence long, for example Alastor, or Behemoth.

I have a feeling that some of those demons with less information available might be someone's guardian without them having a way to find out (element, rulerships, their domains etc).

When I (unfortunately) tried to find more about Alastor by googling the name there was nothing but bullshit in the sense that there's a very ugly image of him with a description fitting that of a malevolent jewish thoughtform. There was literally nothing I could use.

Summon a Demon and ask maybe? Not a quick route for a newbie, but should be the best route as far as I know.

r2vven said:
Hello everyone and hail!

You won't really find anywhere else. The information you will find here about the Gods comes from the Gods themselves. The rest is garbage. What you seen about Alastor is probably `Christian Demonology` where is all kind of jewish corruption. If you want to find your GD then I would rather say to meditate to open your astral senses first, and then try to find your GD, when you will be able to actually see and speak with him/her.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back