Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How is everyone doing?

RavenSky666

This is just a post to chit chat. How are you all doing? Is everyone remembering to take care of themselves, and make sure to not overwork yourselves? remember we are humans and not machines! yes we are in a war and must keep up the fight, but it's also important to take care of oneself. Remember to do returning curses, and aura of protection, and remember to eat healthy, workout, shower, have fun doing other things every so often, and take a short break to relax when needed. We are all doing great things, and the work we are doing is, and forever will, greatly and positively change our future and this world. I am proud to have a place in this family, to be a part of something so unifying as this. You are all wonderful people! we are doing amazing! Much love and respect to you all. What have you guys been up to? Now that the race awakening ritual has been done for now, I am very excited for the next group ritual we will have. :) I am trying to work on music in between everything else. I love music and it always makes my soul happy. It helps me relax and unwind in between work and rtrs.

RavenSky666 said:
Remember to do returning curses, and aura of protection, and remember to eat healthy, workout, shower, have fun doing other things every so often, and take a short break to relax when needed.

Yes, I do all of these. So much so that I wonder if I should do more meditating and studying..

Full time job, other interests and hobbies take up so much time that I will have to really think what is important and what I can do today and what some other time.

I have been taking slothz steps lol. With full time job that is the reality of life. Race awakening ritual was awesome. Looking forward to next group effort beside rtr.

RavenSky666 said:
This is just a post to chit chat. How are you all doing? Is everyone remembering to take care of themselves, and make sure to not overwork yourselves? remember we are humans and not machines! yes we are in a war and must keep up the fight, but it's also important to take care of oneself. Remember to do returning curses, and aura of protection, and remember to eat healthy, workout, shower, have fun doing other things every so often, and take a short break to relax when needed. We are all doing great things, and the work we are doing is, and forever will, greatly and positively change our future and this world. I am proud to have a place in this family, to be a part of something so unifying as this. You are all wonderful people! we are doing amazing! Much love and respect to you all. What have you guys been up to? Now that the race awakening ritual has been done for now, I am very excited for the next group ritual we will have. :) I am trying to work on music in between everything else. I love music and it always makes my soul happy. It helps me relax and unwind in between work and rtrs.

I've been good, finding more time for myself and researching various topics. I just got into astrology and that has been pretty interesting. I'm taking am online chemistry class and so that's going alright. Trying to get out and do stuff more I feel like I've been reading or on the laptop 80% of the day every day between school and my own interests. I wish I lived in a more rural area with hiking/walking trails. Thereis one place near me that's pretty decent, it's a paved path, and it's scenic enough, but nothing at all like being in the woods or mountains. Its been getting too hot and muggy out to go every time I want to go though so I keep waiting. Looking for good anime to watch if anyone has suggestions btw

MiniMe3388 said:
I'm thinking of making a comic about exploring the planets. I will add some satanic elements to this. :p

That would be cool :) I'm down for reading a satanic themed comic.

InnerMercury20 said:
I've been good, finding more time for myself and researching various topics. I just got into astrology and that has been pretty interesting. I'm taking am online chemistry class and so that's going alright. Trying to get out and do stuff more I feel like I've been reading or on the laptop 80% of the day every day between school and my own interests. I wish I lived in a more rural area with hiking/walking trails. Thereis one place near me that's pretty decent, it's a paved path, and it's scenic enough, but nothing at all like being in the woods or mountains. Its been getting too hot and muggy out to go every time I want to go though so I keep waiting. Looking for good anime to watch if anyone has suggestions btw

I knew a small bit about astrology but just recently started getting serious about it and trying to use it to understand my chart. I used to enjoy taking long walks in the evening when I lived near a nature trail long ago. It was pretty calming. I haven't watched any anime in a while, but the last one I started getting into was my hero academia. I kind of stopped watching shows and keeping up with stuff like that lately because I have many important things I am working on in my personal life at the moment, But I do like a good anime lol.

ChaosBringer666 said:
Lol hard to take it easy when the HPs are pushing so hard. Though I do get the point thank you Raven.
Have a great week . :)

I know it is hard to take it easy. But it is important from time to time or else we will burn ourselves out! You have a great week as well!

Well, I'm back to work after this Covid-19 bullshit and it really cuts into my day. I work rotating shifts, first from noon to 8pm then 9am to 5:30pm and it takes me an hour to drive to and from work. So that usually leaves me with 3-4 hours before i go to sleep. I have to dedicate that entire timeframe to meditations and rituals, so i don't even have time to chill.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Well, I'm back to work after this Covid-19 bullshit and it really cuts into my day. I work rotating shifts, first from noon to 8pm then 9am to 5:30pm and it takes me an hour to drive to and from work. So that usually leaves me with 3-4 hours before i go to sleep. I have to dedicate that entire timeframe to meditations and rituals, so i don't even have time to chill.

I have a suggestion. Use 1 hour every day or every other day to chill out. Chilling out reading a book, for example. Something that helps you advance. I am currently going through

TEUTONIC MAGIC
The Magical & Spiritual Practices of the Germanic Peoples
By
Kveldulf Gundarsson

Or maybe do some weights. It won't even take an hour to be pumped. :cool:

ShadowTheRaven said:

I understand, I too have had to work long hard hours. I know what it's like. I sometimes have days like that too, Where I only have time to work and do rtrs and sleep. I hope things ease up for you somewhat. I hope you get a day off at least. Take care.

RavenSky666 said:

Doing well thanks and.... is that another Raven talking to you? Caw caw cah caw. The two Ravens are chatting....

Aldrick said:
Doing well thanks and.... is that another Raven talking to you? Caw caw cah caw. The two Ravens are chatting....

Nevermoooore....Waka waka waka.....Nevermoooore!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIX_6TBeph0

Aldrick said:

Let's put it this way, if this forum ran a country, our national bird would be a Raven. That's how many there are here.

By the way, Caw Caw.

Henu the Great said:
Race awakening ritual was awesome. Looking forward to next group effort beside rtr.

Me too! I felt so much stronger during and after the ritual.

Aldrick said:

Lol :lol: you know I actually find it interesting and there's another person besides us two with raven in their username! The ravens gather..caw caw I say, jolly good day outside caw caw. Yes And a fine Caw to you as well m'lady.

I had no idea when I made my account here. I used to call myself by a similar username years ago on various gaming websites. It was my Gamer tag. It kinda stuck with me so I chose a similar name for here. My two favorite animals are Cats and Ravens. Lol

Been doing good. Been working and I’m starting back to school in a week. I’m going to be taking a heavy course load, so I’ve been trying my best in the meantime at cranking out the Final RTRs. I’m not sure how often I’ll be able to do the Final RTR once My schedule changes, which is pretty depressing. It has truly been an honor to fight the enemy alongside you guys...

RavenSky666 said:

Still locked up so not that great :p
But plan on moving some other place after a while so all good then.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Simply take the timeframe you have and adjust your meditations and rituals in such a way that you're left with a bit of time for relaxation.

You don't need to spend 3-4 hours a day in order to advance nicely. There are people in our family who have extremely busy lifestyles and get away with an hour of meditation a day, and in some cases even less. Cobra said on multiple occasions that even 10 minutes of daily meditation has lots of benefits. In your case you can do like 1-3 hours of it, and end up with a nice amount of time for relaxation also.

RavenSky666 said:
Lol :lol: you know I actually find it interesting and there's another person besides us two with raven in their username! The ravens gather..caw caw I say, jolly good day outside caw caw. Yes And a fine Caw to you as well m'lady.

I had no idea when I made my account here. I used to call myself by a similar username years ago on various gaming websites. It was my Gamer tag. It kinda stuck with me so I chose a similar name for here. My two favorite animals are Cats and Ravens. Lol

Well "Shadow" is both my nickname from my old neighborhood, and the name of my old cat, and idk I've always had the Wolf and Raven as spirit animals of sorts. If you saw my bedroom you'd be shocked at all the Huginn and Muninn stuff in there.

ShadowTheRaven said:
By the way, Caw Caw.

:lol: Caw, Caw!! Caw? caaaaw...Caw caw!

Legendary Creature said:
Been doing good. Been working and I’m starting back to school in a week. I’m going to be taking a heavy course load, so I’ve been trying my best in the meantime at cranking out the Final RTRs. I’m not sure how often I’ll be able to do the Final RTR once My schedule changes, which is pretty depressing. It has truly been an honor to fight the enemy alongside you guys...

It's been an honor to fight with you as well. Don't worry even if you are only able to do one a day, that's still better than none and even with that one, you are still helping in defeating the enemy! That is all that matters. Good luck with your schooling!

Usthepeople666 said:

Good luck on your move! I have felt better and been able to focus on what is most important since I moved away from where I previously lived. I feel it was the best choice I made. But since I previously lived at home with my parents, it was a big change to make! I do not regret it at all though.

I'm doing well, though these past few months have been trying.

Recently had some interesting events happen near me regarding BLM, but everything was handled swiftly and as people began to riot they were shut down, and have continued to be shut down. My state is having none of the Jews 'organized protests' :lol: I realize now why my GD would always tell me to "Stay put" when I expressed a desire to move or switch jobs.

Work has been steady too, and so has my paycheck. The only obstacles left are time and motivation, but I find a bowl of chili to still be quite nice :)

Spiritually though I feel disorganized, but far better than I used to be. My 6th chakra is more active, and I feel my energy more now than ever. I'm excited to see what new developments await us as BLM has just been turned against the Jews, and now we're seeing a rise in awareness in all Gentiles :)

ShadowTheRaven said:
Well "Shadow" is both my nickname from my old neighborhood, and the name of my old cat, and idk I've always had the Wolf and Raven as spirit animals of sorts. If you saw my bedroom you'd be shocked at all the Huginn and Muninn stuff in there.

That is very cool. I love mostly all animals. But I feel more connection to Cats and Ravens.
I love tigers. I call myself Raven ''Sky'' because A sky full of ravens flying around a dark forest would be a beautiful sight. :lol: It just sounded neat. I have a strong Germanic ancestry and a Celtic ancestry mix as well. and I love anything to do with Norse mythology. I feel a strong connection to that stuff.

RavenSky666 said:
This is just a post to chit chat. How are you all doing? Is everyone remembering to take care of themselves, and make sure to not overwork yourselves?
Pretty good, thank you. It is tricky to do the Final RTR with my parents home all the time due to the lockdown. I need to carefully pick a time when they're both napping or watching TV, then sneak outside and do it on my 3DS web browser. :lol:

Among all the insanity, I do squeeze in time for fun. I like to invent things. (Computer programs, electronic circuits, anything scientific.) It makes me so happy to invent something new, then build on it to create even better inventions!
RavenSky666 said:
I am trying to work on music in between everything else. I love music and it always makes my soul happy. It helps me relax and unwind in between work and rtrs.
How fun! Do you post your music anywhere? I'd enjoy listening to it.

PS: I'm curious, were you Raven Princess on the old forums?

RavenSky666 said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
By the way, Caw Caw.

:lol: Caw, Caw!! Caw? caaaaw...Caw caw!

Legendary Creature said:

It's been an honor to fight with you as well. Don't worry even if you are only able to do one a day, that's still better than none and even with that one, you are still helping in defeating the enemy! That is all that matters. Good luck with your schooling!

Usthepeople666 said:

Good luck on your move! I have felt better and been able to focus on what is most important since I moved away from where I previously lived. I feel it was the best choice I made. But since I previously lived at home with my parents, it was a big change to make! I do not regret it at all though.

Thank you for the encouragement. I have another ace in the hole as far as helping out JoS is concerned...

Poweredbythesun said:
I'm doing well, though these past few months have been trying.

Recently had some interesting events happen near me regarding BLM, but everything was handled swiftly and as people began to riot they were shut down, and have continued to be shut down. My state is having none of the Jews 'organized protests' :lol: I realize now why my GD would always tell me to "Stay put" when I expressed a desire to move or switch jobs.

Work has been steady too, and so has my paycheck. The only obstacles left are time and motivation, but I find a bowl of chili to still be quite nice :)

Spiritually though I feel disorganized, but far better than I used to be. My 6th chakra is more active, and I feel my energy more now than ever. I'm excited to see what new developments await us as BLM has just been turned against the Jews, and now we're seeing a rise in awareness in all Gentiles :)

That is Good, I look forward to the more people that awaken to the jewish cancer that plagues our society. As far as riots and such, I haven't had too much BLM craziness where I live. Most of the protests were peaceful here. Fortunately. I am glad to hear they are waking up. Our rituals and rites are taking effect!!.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
RavenSky666 said:
This is just a post to chit chat. How are you all doing? Is everyone remembering to take care of themselves, and make sure to not overwork yourselves?
Pretty good, thank you. It is tricky to do the Final RTR with my parents home all the time due to the lockdown. I need to carefully pick a time when they're both napping or watching TV, then sneak outside and do it on my 3DS web browser. :lol:

Among all the insanity, I do squeeze in time for fun. I like to invent things. (Computer programs, electronic circuits, anything scientific.) It makes me so happy to invent something new, then build on it to create even better inventions!
RavenSky666 said:
I am trying to work on music in between everything else. I love music and it always makes my soul happy. It helps me relax and unwind in between work and rtrs.
How fun! Do you post your music anywhere? I'd enjoy listening to it.

PS: I'm curious, were you Raven Princess on the old forums?

Aw that takes me back, when I was a little younger, when I used to live at home with my xian parents, there was a time where I could only use the 3DS to get on the internet so that way they wouldn't know my browsing history, whenever I was going on our Jos website, before I got my own computer! That was a few years back, now I'm a young adult and for the first time, living on my own. It feels good.

No my username on the other forum was CatrinaSyla. Which was funny enough, a name I made up with a random name generator long ago. :lol:

Yes I actually do share my music online, I don't normally share it in here, for safety reasons, as I've been in two different bands before, and there are several people ooutside of here who know me, and followed my music. I may just make an anonymous music sharing account though to put other side projects that I'd like to share with you guys though. I've been thinking about it. :)

And by rites I mean Rtrs, but my phone is dumb and likes to autocorrect everything :lol:

RavenSky666 said:

Okay I just wanted to post it in here.
Those that have problem visualising white ball of light in returning curses 1 can state - I am breathing in white light that is cleaning and removing....
I have seen it works for me. The things is with spamming big numbers cleaning can become a bit tough so try it out. Its kind of like the meditation for protection .
I have seen this works well as some times I can get very exhausted after spamming big numbers.
And give it give after each inhale. Abd move your focus of breath from top of your head till the bottom. I have seen this works very well in cleaning when you are burned out after a spam session.
Do let me know if it works for anyone of you :)
Take Care

Not bad at all. Just started working last week after being unemployed for awhile. The Mercury Square is a big help. Now I'm trying to find out how to enhance my intellect and creativity. Might restart my manga drawings and see where that takes me.

RTR's are simple enough. I do two in the morning when I get up and do my other meditations.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back