Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

seeking account deletion

loki88

I have requested a deletion of my account and yet it is still up. Please delete it.

loki88 said:
I have requested a deletion of my account and yet it is still up. Please delete it.
Deleting an account takes a lot of time on the end of Cobra, and is only done if there are some kind of privacy implications. Personally I would "veto" for your posts to be deleted so that no new members will read any of that misinformation, but it will likely not happen as Cobra is very busy already as it is.

Glad to see you took my recommendation. Now fuck off. The high priests aren’t your servants, it will be deleted when it’s deleted.

loki88 said:

No and I'll tell you why.

Because we need an explanation from you. You've got a lot of questions to answer by people posting on your threads.

For example my question is: Are you some kind of informationalist, disinformationalist?

In other words you keep promoting WN/(NS per say) but a lot of people don't like what you post. For example it's not wrong or anything I or even darkies in the forums would agree the Aryan race is in bad shape. But what you promote is stuff that can easily be debunked or it's just more ammunition for contra-(pinko-red spectrum) political opposition to promote "SEE, whitey is ebul, and they are the debil".

So other questions pop up like where do you get your information from, how do you repackage it, and also if your coming up or discussion of certain things you emphasis something. Well if you emphasis certain things just how much is your own stuff, researched stuff, or others stuff.

Also I've got to ask "How old are you?" All I'm asking is a number because it seems to me like you have A LOT of time on your hands and you make videos and post stuff and whatnot. So how much do you study WN or more specifically alternative media.

I'm not saying conspiracies are bad because in the last, pretty much since the start of CoViD-19 situation, vimanas started popping around in peoples videos. And even conspiracy theorists are being proven correct despite the seemingly endless amount of counter-propaganda from ZoG.

So loki88 before you leave open up a thread and make it something like "Question me, loki88".

I doubt anyone is mad at you in such a way they wish to ban you heck even the HPs allow your stuff to go through. But eventually people do state things as to the nature of your information. Again I doubt anyone has a grudge but you do kinda need to explain yourself.

IF you leave without explaining yourself then fine okay but when your information pops up elsewhere and one of our members posts something about you doing it on our forums. Then frankly speaking it's better to resolve the situation here and now rather than somewhere else on the internet.

Also another question that pops up is Are you actually a person who is in support of WN/NS stuff or are you just some kind of provocateur working for a agency keeping track of rogue, fringe internet sites.

I doubt it very much in my own personal opinion but we never know you could be an agent. It's funny that people have their panties in a bunch, over some spiritual, physical information like our website states on. But well there are those that literally believe whatever they want to believe and genuinely believe we are threat. Even though we've never done anything illegal or protesting or wrecking "shiz" like Antifa and other pinko-red spectrum political opposition.

So loki88 before you leave feel free to answer our questions.

You made 600 posts, the HP's have to go through every post of yours to cancel your account. You should have been smarter and not spammed your untermensch protocols.

You have 597 comments. Cobra is not going to spend several hours going one by one through all of those different topics deleting 600 comments for you. It's a waste of time and effort, and the only one who cares about that being done is just you. Nothing is stopping you from just logging out of your account and never log back in. If you want to leave, then leave.

And it's not like those comments can ever be erased anyway. Because all of us remember them all, especially the worse ones. You can't delete those comments from everybody's memory.

"I know I can just go away and never log-in again, but I want my account deleted because I am a troll who is incapable of not logging in."
Dis is sum gud shit.

loki88 said:

Don't worry about your past. It is what it is. I have plenty of things in my post history that I regret, but I know that my reputation among my peers will come to reflect my current knowledge and behavior, not that of my past.

loki88 said:

I posted my previous post but I've been thinking...

@loki88

I think we got on the wrong foot. Perhaps we are bashing you a bit too much. I'm not saying what your stating is wrong or malefic or whatnot. Perhaps it can be debunked sometimes mainstream information is correct but perhaps written in such manner as to kinda not promote certain truths.

Look loki88 how about this.

Take a break from the forums a week, two weeks and spend some time thinking over certain things. And then post. You know cool down relax don't be so gung-ho, take it easy.

I'm sure some of our members like your stuff and do wish more WN/NS information was out there like bitchute. But look we just need you to understand we are a SERIOUS organization and we don't dick around.

We want you to be as serious as possible.

So as a nature of being the better man just take it easy for a bit and try and understand our position. Remember your on this forum to promote appropriate legal stuff but not certainly certain negatives found in say a diet or political discourse.

So loki88 do yourself and do us a favor and relax a bit. There ARE people that care, even the HP.s allow your stuff to be posted.

Perhaps we are on the wrong foot but non the less your part, your own vigor also needs to be put in the correct spot.

So again loki88 take a small break and come back with cooler head.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Glad to see you took my recommendation. Now fuck off. The high priests aren’t your servants, it will be deleted when it’s deleted.
great cracker. Go and wave your dixie flag, that is no flag of satan. May I ask who appointed you the redneck brute to interject into my posts? I am not interested in the ignorant commentary of low minded cretins. If you dislike the content of people's posts simply disregard noone invited you. So much for Southern hospitality and politeness. I guess what Alex Linder said about southerners is true

Whitecloud said:
All these nasty replies like fuck off dude,fuck off bitch,to a member who dedicated themselves here is disheartening and very pathetic at the same time,you guys seem to have no ethical value and you lack ,loki88 is a long term member here and should not be treated this way ,what ever brought this kind of savage manner behaviour I wish it will change,whenever some one want to leave,that person should not be told to fuck off and yes that person can delete their accounts,it has being done before.cobra had no problem doing such before one idiot stated creating some meme of 'HP is too busy' now that is the song that is being sang all the time followed with insults
@ adgedco lucoftias or whatever I believe you are pathetic and very idiotic,you try to tear people down for wanting to delete their accounts,does it hurt you,and what is your bussiness,why do you have so much emotional investment in doing such act,I know you may be deluded,but you should respect a member who have dedicated to saving the planet and doing Satan's work even if they decided to leave this forum,I know you think you are better than other people which is why it is hard to hide your delusions,but Satan dosnt condone he's people being treated like shit and told and insulted,for no reason other than deleting their accounts,and cobra did not appoint you as his spokes man,so cut your stupid crap.
My only concern here is that it has affected many people and they are now doing the same thing,just like what you people did to lovingsoul as calling her a bitch and telling her to fuck off for this same reason.its just blatant pathetic and dishonoring and I hope you will change from this soon
Fuck off whitecloud, here again to start arguments as always. Thinking about it you and Loki are the perfect couple, he shove coffee up his ass and drinks his own piss and you preach of soul immortality like a xian. Loki is not even dedicated to Satan yet you speak of him as if he was actually someone who does worthwhile things for Satan. All he does is promote misinformation and dangerous and disgusting things and we should treat him with respect? please...
I liked it more when you didn't start holier than thou stupid arguments.

Whitecloud, I think I remember you kept begging for your account to get deleted. But here I see you are making great use of it, continuing to use that account to post more comments. You beg for all of your comments to be deleted, but you continue posting more. So nice way to show you are full of shit. I don't mean to say this in any mean way, it's just a little thing I think is kind of interesting.

Like Loki saying that if his account doesn't get deleted, he's going to make 1,000 new accounts to force the first account to be deleted. Does any of that make any sense? I guess it may make sense to you, since you have kind of done exactly that same thing.

Disagreeing with Loki is not talking bad about a dedicated member. Because Loki admitted about a month or 2 ago that he has never done the dedication, and that he does not trust or believe in Satan. Loki tells us to drink our own piss, and says how he drinks his own piss every day. Loki has said before that we should all shove coffee up our ass with a funnel and try to hold it up there for hours at a time, and said that he did this activity for hours every single day for several months. Loki was a vegan for years, then he tried to convince us all to eat raw and rotting meat. Loki has promoted and spread the writings of several communist agents, Jesuit agents, Mossad agents, Zionist agents, new-age agents, random bullshit christian blog posts, and every other level of absolute worthless nonsense. Always reading the writings of these evil subversive agents, then running to tell us like it's the most amazing lessons ever that everybody should be following.

So is it really wrong to disagree with Loki? When he frequently spreads such purely harmful and backwards nonsense? Or is everybody supposed to happily and excitedly follow Loki's dangerous instructions?

I have personally tried to help Loki countless times in every way I could think of. I tried to reason with him, I tried to beg him, I tried to teach him, I tried to show him, to see that all that communist/jesuit/new-age/enemy agent garbage is harmful nonsense and needs to be abandoned. Loki just refuses to listen to reason. Loki wants to follow the instructions written by enemy agents who's only goal is to destroy us, and nothing will turn him away from it because he thinks there is something in there to learn from. Loki does not want to be a Satanist, he wants to follow the enemy's instructions instead, and nothing can convince him otherwise.

So let him do what he wants. I don't care anymore. Most people here don't care anymore. Just let him go and do whatever, not everyone is able to learn. But when Loki learns some new and exciting way for a person to poison themself, and he starts trying it, and he wants all of us to poison ourselves along with him, we are not going to listen to him. This same story repeated countless times. We just don't care anymore, we know he will never accept any of the help that anyone tries to give him.

Loki is simply a individual with a different opinion on some things. That is ok to be such. Some of you guys are interesting with your drawn up lists of charges of heresy. I think some of you need to chill out just somewhat.

HP Mageson666 said:
Loki is simply a individual with a different opinion on some things. That is ok to be such. Some of you guys are interesting with your drawn up lists of charges of heresy. I think some of you need to chill out just somewhat.

¿¿¿¿

Whitecloud said:
All these nasty replies like fuck off dude,fuck off bitch,to a member who dedicated themselves here is disheartening and very pathetic at the same time,you guys seem to have no ethical value and you lack ,loki88 is a long term member here and should not be treated this way ,what ever brought this kind of savage manner behaviour I wish it will change,whenever some one want to leave,that person should not be told to fuck off and yes that person can delete their accounts,it has being done before.cobra had no problem doing such before one idiot stated creating some meme of 'HP is too busy' now that is the song that is being sang all the time followed with insults
@ adgedco lucoftias or whatever I believe you are pathetic and very idiotic,you try to tear people down for wanting to delete their accounts,does it hurt you,and what is your bussiness,why do you have so much emotional investment in doing such act,I know you may be deluded,but you should respect a member who have dedicated to saving the planet and doing Satan's work even if they decided to leave this forum,I know you think you are better than other people which is why it is hard to hide your delusions,but Satan dosnt condone he's people being treated like shit and told and insulted,for no reason other than deleting their accounts,and cobra did not appoint you as his spokes man,so cut your stupid crap.
My only concern here is that it has affected many people and they are now doing the same thing,just like what you people did to lovingsoul as calling her a bitch and telling her to fuck off for this same reason.its just blatant pathetic and dishonoring and I hope you will change from this soon

Thanks for the moral support. If people disagree with others they should simply say so and how and omit the slander and insults. At no time have i ever been emotionally unstable in my responses just accurate and rational to put people in their places. This movement is far too steeped in melodrama given the emotioanally reactive nature of the people. They need to meditate and gain self control

loki88 said:

Sorry to see you go Loki.

I understand. Coming back under a new name is probably a good plan. Wishing you well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back