Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

QUESTION ON SATANIC ASTROLOGY

CARNAL

Greetings to all.

I would like to know this: If both my zodiac sign and my horoscope are Capricorn (and of course tenth house Saturn), does this mean that I have a special gift/capacity towards Satanism?

CARNAL said:
Greetings to all.

I would like to know this: If both my zodiac sign and my horoscope are Capricorn (and of course tenth house Saturn), does this mean that I have a special gift/capacity towards Satanism?

Ummmm....

Sure. ;]

It means that you heed responsibility. If you see Satan as the highest authority, and as that which he is, then you have a great capacity to be a responsible Satanist and not so distracted by other things which are unpertinent to SS.

People who have a Capricorn/Saturnian emphasis have a great grip on reality and the state of things in the world. However they can get deceived by the enemy judeo-xian sprinkling over it and if they do from an early age (or have a bad family, upbringing and whatnot) they will give a lot of their mind over to supporting the enemy lie instead. Unlike an Aries or Cancer following the enemy- which would emotionally be led to mistakes and seeing through the enemy lies sooner or later (but also being distracted). Capricorn on the other hand tends towards government, which is in other words- secrets, half-truths currently, and all kinds of deception.

Saturnian people make the best out of any cause and group they join, and they are the ones who defend it and are protective over it- weary towards potential advancements of the cause but also potential dangers towards it too. Aquarius which succedes Capricorn, they ARE the organisation, hence Aquarius is science, advancement, odd things of themselves. Capricorn ties Aquarius down to the Earth, and Aquarius listens to them, but unlike Capricorn will also listen to the enemy side and groups to understand them. Capricorn and Aquarius are Satan's signs.

CARNAL said:
Will anybody answer please? Thank you.

Lol, fuck you lil cunt- spent my time writing that up there for you^. That's original writing there just for you. The thing is you're supposed to figure it out yourself and maybe people will help you out along the way, not gibs me everything rn goy.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Astro_index.html
This is all you need to figure out your question^

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/index.html
This is everything you need to advance for Satan^

How rude lol.

i really dont know how to read i could share the pic but i dont know

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back