Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

requeswting account to be terminated/deleted

loki88

Having experienced more insults and rudeness than I am willing to tolerate on here I demand that my account be terminated by the moderators. I won't tolerate being attacked for attempting to help others just because narrow minded emotionally reactive bigots have no willingness to consider things rationally or to express their petty disagreements in a rational form

Just log off and do not come back. You will not be missed.

Also your posts will not be erased from our memories. There is even a slothz tale made of you, lol!

loki88 said:
Having experienced more insults and rudeness than I am willing to tolerate on here I demand that my account be terminated by the moderators. I won't tolerate being attacked for attempting to help others just because narrow minded emotionally reactive bigots have no willingness to consider things rationally or to express their petty disagreements in a rational form
"I hate people replying to me emotionally and I am expressing this emotionally. I can log-off and never log-in again, but emotionally I think with my heart so I continue being emotional while hating others emoting all over me at the same time. My logic is chrisitan." I would lol at this but this is jew "comedy" which has no originality. BORED!

How about you only answer what you know for sure about and be nice to people as much as possible unless they are obviously trolls.

I dont know I dont remember ever seeing people not be that nice to you maybe your oversensitive.

I remember from posts if I am right you didn't dedicate do the rtr or really work on anything spiritual either yet you obviously know the full truth. Go do that for awhile work on void come back later.

You still of course have the option to do nothing or be a slave to the enemy but that's not the best thing to do. So work on yourself and you will feel better later. You may still want this account at a later time.

erase my account dishonorable people. If you dislike what people say ignore it, no one invited your commentary. A lot of backstabbers in this movement. Not one of you could point to anything I have put forth in terms of content that is anti-white or that is not at least in some way a contribution to eh White Race. Many people over the net have responded very favourably to my content to the tune of multiple 100s of thousands of views (no exaggeration). Not many of you could make that claim. You like to slander others like christians and jews, mocking and insulting people but you have little that is positive to offer. I address this comment to the hostile judgmental people on here not those who have offered constructive advice and guidance which i appreciate as it has assisted me in my spiritual development and ideological orientation. The hostility and emotional reactivity is childish to the extreme and is unfortunately endemic in this movement. No wonder the jews have such an easy time dismantling the White movement and preventing it from getting off the ground.

loki88 said:

There is a bunch of children here with the animinity of a keyboard. During a mercury retrograde in Cancer.

It can be frustrating, I understand. This is why I always sought out certain friends.

The ones who are most important, do not talk on the forum. The forum is for people to grow 3-5 years and then go about their life.

Unless of course you're one of the lifers, who cant seem to pull themselves away.

I have friends who have been Dedicated since 2002. Their last time on the groups was 2012 or earlier.

So if you leave, I understand, but Satanic Blessings to you, my friend.

FancyMancy said:
loki88 said:
I demand that my account be terminated
Yep. Nonsense.

Now, now Fancy, let's not chide him any longer. Truthfully he had a good mind to understand the information, but like anyone who understands energy. Whatever energy that you tie into, whether intentionally or accidentally, you have to sever that tie. Otherwise you get this very example of a person who seems to possess some more than higher degree of intelligence yet is still tied into Christian indoctrination.

Hell, even I like the rest of the SS progressing towards the Godhead have indoctrination in some degree. We strive to seek out own power and use it to benefit ourselves first and foremost, then outward towards humanity. Loki has not been paying attention in class.

I believe there is a buddist story regarding how one seems knowledge. One must be an empty cup in the sense that if one wants to be taught properly, it must be by one that has mastered an art of truth( our Gods and Satan being prime examples) Loki has bullshit filled in bus cup and must empty the bullshit so he can refill his cup with truth and knowledge to give him growth. Sadly it is a shame.

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:
loki88 said:
Yep. Nonsense.

Now, now Fancy, let's not chide him any longer. Truthfully he had a good mind to understand the information, but like anyone who understands energy. Whatever energy that you tie into, whether intentionally or accidentally, you have to sever that tie. Otherwise you get this very example of a person who seems to possess some more than higher degree of intelligence yet is still tied into Christian indoctrination.

Hell, even I like the rest of the SS progressing towards the Godhead have indoctrination in some degree. We strive to seek out own power and use it to benefit ourselves first and foremost, then outward towards humanity. Loki has not been paying attention in class.

I believe there is a buddist story regarding how one seems knowledge. One must be an empty cup in the sense that if one wants to be taught properly, it must be by one that has mastered an art of truth( our Gods and Satan being prime examples) Loki has bullshit filled in bus cup and must empty the bullshit so he can refill his cup with truth and knowledge to give him growth. Sadly it is a shame.

people like you repel people from this site. Don't assume you're the absolute, there is information knowledge from otehr sources you don't have a monopoly on Truth. And it is questionable whether your claims to "satanama"/Satan being an actual being are dubious at best.

Henu the Great said:

Also your posts will not be erased from our memories. There is even a slothz tale made of you, lol!

I will keep interjecting until my account is deleted and will keep coming back with new accounts until it is. I am not one to fold easily

loki88 said:
erase my account dishonorable people. If you dislike what people say ignore it, no one invited your commentary. A lot of backstabbers in this movement. Not one of you could point to anything I have put forth in terms of content that is anti-white or that is not at least in some way a contribution to eh White Race. Many people over the net have responded very favourably to my content to the tune of multiple 100s of thousands of views (no exaggeration). Not many of you could make that claim. You like to slander others like christians and jews, mocking and insulting people but you have little that is positive to offer. I address this comment to the hostile judgmental people on here not those who have offered constructive advice and guidance which i appreciate as it has assisted me in my spiritual development and ideological orientation. The hostility and emotional reactivity is childish to the extreme and is unfortunately endemic in this movement. No wonder the jews have such an easy time dismantling the White movement and preventing it from getting off the ground.

I would try not to take stuff so personally there have been people on here before that reacted negatively to some stuff I have said or appeared that they didn't like me or whatever over the years on these boards. I have tried not to take it personal and either ignore it or explain my point in a calm way. It happens to most people at some time if they choose to participate regularly on here which you did. You cant have people being perfect.

Also no one has to be on these groups to be a part of Satanism as there is no mediators. Also no one has to do anything. If they dont want to delete your account for some reason they dont have to btw.

So just take a break for awhile actually study more about it and decide.

I also wouldnt doubt some of these feelings are programming or enemy attack. If you haven't done the dedication like some have suggested for real and your not doing anything for Satan in the spiritual why would you be protected. Think about it and consider joining in on your own for awhile maybe coming back later if you want to. Your mind set might be different after that.

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:
loki88 said:
Yep. Nonsense.

Loki is most certainly an Aryan. I focused on him directly in the video interview.

He is Gentile, which is more then can be said for some here.

He has put his face out there big time. Thus the enemy is going to try to take him down. So I'm not going to add to that in some way. I wish him well.

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:
loki88 said:
Yep. Nonsense.

Some people expect to be spoon-fed, as well, and they are not used to doing things themselves, for themselves. They think that they can lie down on a chaise longue and be fed grapes.

FancyMancy said:
Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Yep. Nonsense.

Some people expect to be spoon-fed, as well, and they are not used to doing things themselves, for themselves. They think that they can lie down on a chaise longue and be fed grapes.

True, by I daresay that in Loki88's case he's in his feelings so much so that he will forever be offended, let alone the fact that he thinks he totally rational. He thinks entitlement to a degree. Still he gets hisself roasted real quick when post silly things. It would be one thing if he asked questions if what he onto was right, because he saw that he was smart. Hence why Mageson made a sloth talez about him.

loki88 said:
Henu the Great said:

I will keep interjecting until my account is deleted and will keep coming back with new accounts until it is. I am not one to fold easily

This is just being childish now.

Doesn’t even believe Satan is an actual being but you post here everyday talking about nothing. So why are you even posting here and thinking that you are part of the group when you share zero of the JoS ideals.

Maybe it’s because of what Gear88 said, this is some campaign you are doing to subvert Satanism, but you I don’t think you are smart or organized enough to do that. Subversion campaigns are Jew work.

Aldrick said you are real and an Aryan I have seen one of your videos before and I don’t think he’s wrong but it just seems that this is the wrong place for you.

Why don’t you post on Stormfront or some WN forum? It’s seems like your kind of place, a lot more than here atleast. People there are smart but don’t have common sense.

People here are grounded and already know what is to be believed. Other WN groups that aren’t overtly Christian are spiritually confused and trying to piece together a world view like you are, I don’t think that’s wrong but no other place I have seen is real and raw like this.

I have clowned on you in the past, who here hasn’t, but I am willing to patch things up with you and be normal again if you would like. Nothing was ever personal with you.

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Ramier108666 said:

True, by I daresay that in Loki88's case he's in his feelings so much so that he will forever be offended, let alone the fact that he thinks he totally rational. He thinks entitlement to a degree. Still he gets hisself roasted real quick when post silly things. It would be one thing if he asked questions if what he onto was right, because he saw that he was smart. Hence why Mageson made a sloth talez about him.
One - horrible - way to overcome too much emoting is to go the fuck through it. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"; in other words it toughens you up; one might be fucking upset and offended, but it gets easier and less-sever over time - if one allows it to. I am also saying this to
loki88 said:
if he can see this - depending on his character and other things, how important the dedication was to him (if he actually did dedicate), etc., they will all tell if and how he remains and goes on, or quits. It has to be, at least in part, a conscious decision - to choose to try and not be overly-offended all the time. Yeah, it tastes foul but one has to change their palate or their cuisine! Not change the cook, though; we have to cook for ourselves; no-one is going to do our work for us.

You're the one who promotes degenerate garbage like drinking your own pee or eating rotten meat in the health forum and then getting angry when others criticize it, Oy Vey!

loki88 said:

Why? This is a genuine question as I've read enough of your posts to know you're capable of articulating your position. An answer on your part might help your case in getting your account deleted. Why is this such a matter of importance to you? Why do you need this?

I ask this because - and I've written this on similar threads in the past - I'm incredibly baffled by the large amount of people who, independent of each other, do not merely request their accounts be deleted but insist upon it. They demand it. There was even that one dude who claimed to have had a panic attack over his account not being deleted yet and it's like, come the fuck on. It confuses me as I cannot see at all what one gains by having their account deleted as opposed to simply not logging in.

The one reason I can think of would be some sort of privacy issue, but you've already put your admittedly rather handsome face out there into the world, and you've made it clear that this does not bother you, so privacy concerns wouldn't apply to you in this instance. So what do you gain? Why put in the time and effort to continuously log in and engage in a forum that you want no part of, and even go so far as to make new accounts to demand your original account's deletion? How does that benefit you as opposed to the benefits of not logging in anymore and going about your business? The former option is essentially what Whitecloud did, which ultimately did nothing for him except waste his own time participating in a forum he wanted to leave, and provide entertainment value for other forum-goers who took pleasure in mocking his posts and talking shit. Even then, he ended up remaking his account anyway and sticking around. I thusly see this as being the same thing that'll happen in your case; you'll put in effort writing new posts, responding to people, making new accounts if you have to, thereby wasting your own time while entertaining and providing enjoyment to the very same people who you claim have repelled you from here. Thus, you gain nothing and the people you dislike gain something. Why is that something you consider desirable? How is it better than just not logging in?

If you can answer that, then you'll not only help me dispel my own confusion regarding this matter, but you'll mayhaps have a stronger case for why your account needs to be deleted.

Blinded by his own pride, He will never say/see the truth. I see someone has claimed that he has not performed the dedication. More or less, He treats this forum as a dumping ground for others to try out crackpot ideas and see if anyone is stupid enough to take the bait, all the while, never practicing what he shares from what I can tell.

He rears back in pain as he lashes out against members trying to correct him, but enough is enough with the kiddie gloves. This has been going on for quite awhile, he refuses to reform and be more open to corrective action and is prepared to run away from it all as his eyes become more open. Out of shame, embarrassment , and fear.

Loki , stop looking away from what others have to teach you. The only reason you're getting angry replies, is because they're fed up entirely trying to help you when they were patient. Someday you will mature or realize this.

Loki88 could you do a summary of your health beliefs in list what you have found to be the most beneficial at this time and then publish this here and why not make a video about such. That would work and that is how people assimilate information.

Also the urine drinking you were mentioning what is your opinion of this on your health at this point. You mentioned you were doing this but never posted a follow up I am aware of like you did with your vegetarian experiment. And yes people are going to react to you if you tell then you drink piss you already know this.

With your Ubermensch idealism consider this, Nietzsche was close friends with Wagner who made Parsifal into an Opera which is an occult blueprint encoded within a myth by the ancient Germans. Now consider what this contains and that its known that Wagner worshipped Lucifer Himself as stated by an author "Cunningly disguised as an Aryan Christ" this play is about something deep and it revolves around the spear of Lucifer. Nietzsche was into occult societies as was Wagner. Nietzsche's ubermensch is one who has risen the inner spear of Lucifer and obtained the self overcoming and crossed the bridge into the light of illuminated spirit. I suspect this is why Nietzsche was so enraged with Wagner over Parsifal this is a Pagan tale that Wagner put a Christ into. However I suspect that was to avoid persecution as Nietzsche lost his esteemed career as a professor over his own work being anti-Christian.

Also don't take people personally just sit down and concentrate on Lucifer's sigil and work to contact Him yourself this does not require others opinions. Might as well take the step over the Nietzschean bridge. Hitler was right this whole society is materialistic and Jewish so what is there to lose. Your looking for intellectual knowledge when you need to drop this and go into spiritual experience and gnosis. Then you are ready to enter Lucifer's Court.

Wotanwarrior said:
You're the one who promotes degenerate garbage like drinking your own pee or eating rotten meat in the health forum and then getting angry when others criticize it, Oy Vey!

I dont read alot on here. I missed that part. o_O

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
loki88 said:

Why? This is a genuine question as I've read enough of your posts to know you're capable of articulating your position. An answer on your part might help your case in getting your account deleted. Why is this such a matter of importance to you? Why do you need this?

I ask this because - and I've written this on similar threads in the past - I'm incredibly baffled by the large amount of people who, independent of each other, do not merely request their accounts be deleted but insist upon it. They demand it. There was even that one dude who claimed to have had a panic attack over his account not being deleted yet and it's like, come the fuck on. It confuses me as I cannot see at all what one gains by having their account deleted as opposed to simply not logging in.

The one reason I can think of would be some sort of privacy issue, but you've already put your admittedly rather handsome face out there into the world, and you've made it clear that this does not bother you, so privacy concerns wouldn't apply to you in this instance. So what do you gain? Why put in the time and effort to continuously log in and engage in a forum that you want no part of, and even go so far as to make new accounts to demand your original account's deletion? How does that benefit you as opposed to the benefits of not logging in anymore and going about your business? The former option is essentially what Whitecloud did, which ultimately did nothing for him except waste his own time participating in a forum he wanted to leave, and provide entertainment value for other forum-goers who took pleasure in mocking his posts and talking shit. Even then, he ended up remaking his account anyway and sticking around. I thusly see this as being the same thing that'll happen in your case; you'll put in effort writing new posts, responding to people, making new accounts if you have to, thereby wasting your own time while entertaining and providing enjoyment to the very same people who you claim have repelled you from here. Thus, you gain nothing and the people you dislike gain something. Why is that something you consider desirable? How is it better than just not logging in?

If you can answer that, then you'll not only help me dispel my own confusion regarding this matter, but you'll mayhaps have a stronger case for why your account needs to be deleted.
Dude that picture's hilarious, where did you get it? :lol:

loki88 said:

Okay Loki this is like maybe my third post. But people tell you all the time that a lot of the stuff you post here is Jewish pseudo science and when asked to cite your sources or even explaining why you think the way you do. You completely ignore it, go take advantage of naive people somewhere else.

loki88 said:

And...we aren't gonna fold easily either. Your account WILL remain in existence to avoid thread bombing of losing historical information.

There is no need for you to do that just stay on loki88 account. I take it the only reason why you would say such things is because your worried some Govt is gonna hold it against you. IF you live in such places.

I don't know why but I have the feeling you live in the US and your perfectly fine. Zog isn't gonna come in and pop your head off with a pistol.

First just take a break like I said in your other thread. Take a break and relax then come back maybe study our organization a bit more. Unlike your stereotypical white-nationalist NatSoc we aren't them, your speaking to completely different people.

Okay loki88 no need to invent names and ruin other people's names. Some name you use might be the moniker some people use.

Again take a break and then come back.

HP Mageson666 said:
Loki88 could you do a summary of your health beliefs in list what you have found to be the most beneficial at this time and then publish this here and why not make a video about such. That would work and that is how people assimilate information.

Also the urine drinking you were mentioning what is your opinion of this on your health at this point. You mentioned you were doing this but never posted a follow up I am aware of like you did with your vegetarian experiment. And yes people are going to react to you if you tell then you drink piss you already know this.

With your Ubermensch idealism consider this, Nietzsche was close friends with Wagner who made Parsifal into an Opera which is an occult blueprint encoded within a myth by the ancient Germans. Now consider what this contains and that its known that Wagner worshipped Lucifer Himself as stated by an author "Cunningly disguised as an Aryan Christ" this play is about something deep and it revolves around the spear of Lucifer. Nietzsche was into occult societies as was Wagner. Nietzsche's ubermensch is one who has risen the inner spear of Lucifer and obtained the self overcoming and crossed the bridge into the light of illuminated spirit. I suspect this is why Nietzsche was so enraged with Wagner over Parsifal this is a Pagan tale that Wagner put a Christ into. However I suspect that was to avoid persecution as Nietzsche lost his esteemed career as a professor over his own work being anti-Christian.

Also don't take people personally just sit down and concentrate on Lucifer's sigil and work to contact Him yourself this does not require others opinions. Might as well take the step over the Nietzschean bridge. Hitler was right this whole society is materialistic and Jewish so what is there to lose. Your looking for intellectual knowledge when you need to drop this and go into spiritual experience and gnosis. Then you are ready to enter Lucifer's Court.

I suppose you are right. I have updated my health reflections in the document i posted here. My conclusions re: auto-urine therapy is that it is beneficial to some extent but overall negligible in effect. However this is only a defeasible conclusion not something certain. Miguel Serrano took a similar approach to Wagner in his works and i assume this is the means to convert so to speak christians to luciferianism which is good. I was suspicious of Serrano and others of this ilk as was nietzsche 'contra Wagner'---both of us misunderstood the 'krist' conception and its function in avoiding persecution. I have never ceased to consider JOS as legitimate just questioned whether the actual reality of Satan as a real god is the case. In terms of the occultism of JOS I am fully on board. It is too bad there are so many emotionally reactive people out there. Perhaps if their responses are merely slander and insult their posts should be omitted...or not. I can handle it easily just got tired of posting and receiving slander n response. Here is the document which has yet to be put up on the net in pdf but soon will be:
UBERMENSCHEIT: Become a Superman
how to become a superman through natural hygiene, exercise and alchemical transmutation
https://www.bitchute.com/video/yoShjfJqFCQl/
http://hyperborean.info/

loki88 said:

I am sorry for being rude to you while explaining to you that you made a mistake.. don‘t take it this personal lol

Piss-drinking is sooo Bear Grylls. Come up with something original!

Loki people disagreeing with you is not neceasarily backstabbing. Many people think your content is in the very least weird.

Your account will not be deleted. There have to be reasons. Plus, your complaints are too far and based on disagreement. If some people wrote some stuff to you it is the internet.

Plus saying that someone needs to drink piss based on fringe material that is a mockery of spiritual things (Golden fluid is the Amrita gland elixir and not your piss), obviously makes people disgusted. Different people react to this differently and in ways you may not like. This does not make them all the things you state.

IMO chill and consider how info you share for examination affects or is seen by others.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
IMO chill and consider how info you share for examination affects or is seen by others.
That is one important point - peer-reviewing is very important. That's one way we gather not just evidence but actual proof of the the things we as a whole, and we as individuals, claim.

Were did Serrano mention this as well. Lucifer is the Satan the adversary to the Jewish race's personal god and their soul collective. Its right in the Jewish bible in the book of revelation wrote by Jewish occultists, Zeus is called Satan and Zeus is Dionysus who is Venus which Lucifer is a Roman title of and the other Europeans called Lucifer, Venus the title of Lucibel. Dionysus has the peacock, spear, goat and serpent and the Greeks stated that Shukra, Sanskrit for Venus is Dionysus in the east. Shukra has the peacock, spear, goat and serpent and His father is Shiva which is the eastern version of Jupiter or Zeus. The Greeks stated the origin of the Gods and thus them was in the east and Euhemerus wrote of such and stated the ancient sacred writings in his time stated such. He mentioned this land was ruled by Zeus.

The Hindu's called this land Kumara Kandam and stated Sanat Kumara ruled it on earth physically in the golden age. Sanat Kumara is the name of Shukra, Venus. The ancient Hindu history stated the Saka's of the Saka Empire of central Asia were racial Aryans and their God was Shiva and the Saka Whites stated they physically descended from the blood line of Shiva, and the physical form of Shiva is Sanat Kumara or Dionysus. Zeus is also Deus and Teu to the Germanic's and Teu is Jupiter to them. Thus the Aryans are descended directly from Sanat Kumara or Lucifer.

Dionysus was also called Ioannes to the Greeks this was the Oannes of the Babylonians who the Sumerians called Enki. The symbol of Oannes, Enki was the serpent wrapped thirteen times around the tree of life the number and symbol of Venus. The symbol of Enki the goat fish is the symbol of Shukra the Makara. The Greeks called this symbol after Pan the goat. The Sumerians were racial Aryans and stated they physically came from the blood line of Enki thus Venus, Shukra, Lucifer.

LU means serpent or Dragon, ci or ki the C and K is either or in the ancient world means energy and Fer or Far means the power of ones own life force. Venus rules the LUmionus serpent power. Dionysus is shown with the crescent of Venus over his head the symbol of the risen serpent. The ancient Pagan Whites in European always honored the image of a golden serpent wrapped around the tree in the sacred grove the image of Venus and Enki in Sumeria. The Christians missionaries in Europe called the Pagans serpent worshippers and stated they had the custom of even keeping non venomous serpents as pets. The Druids who worshipped LUgh their symbol was the serpent around the rod which is the staff of Dionysus.

The whole of European history and culture is established around the fact Lucifer is the head God of the Aryan People and the physical father of the Aryan race and the Jews state this Lucifer is the adversary or Satan to them. The Jews admit this in their own Talmud and Kabbalah calling the White Race, Amalek which is the occult name for Satan. Who is Lucifer to the Aryans and the adversary or Satan to the Jews. The Jews attack Lucifer in Isiah as the ruler of Aryan Babylon as He was as Oannes. The Priest Kings of the Aryans ruled in the name of the Aryan God this custom lasted in Europe till the end of the Merovingian dynasty. The Mero's made the mistake of converting to Christianity at some point and they lost their power.

Satan is not something the Jews invented its their word for the Aryan God. Lucifer is their Satan their adversary. This is something Serrano could not grasp. The Cathar's worshipped Lucibel and the image of the Agathodaemon which is the image of Dionysus, Lucifer. Himmler order Otto Rahn to write the book Lucifer's Court for a reason. Even Himmler's castle was chosen because it was on the location of the ancient region that housed a Pagan temple to Lucifer.

You have to do the spiritual work yourself.

loki88 said:
I suppose you are right. I have updated my health reflections in the document i posted here. My conclusions re: auto-urine therapy is that it is beneficial to some extent but overall negligible in effect. However this is only a defeasible conclusion not something certain. Miguel Serrano took a similar approach to Wagner in his works and i assume this is the means to convert so to speak christians to luciferianism which is good. I was suspicious of Serrano and others of this ilk as was nietzsche 'contra Wagner'---both of us misunderstood the 'krist' conception and its function in avoiding persecution. I have never ceased to consider JOS as legitimate just questioned whether the actual reality of Satan as a real god is the case. In terms of the occultism of JOS I am fully on board. It is too bad there are so many emotionally reactive people out there. Perhaps if their responses are merely slander and insult their posts should be omitted...or not. I can handle it easily just got tired of posting and receiving slander n response. Here is the document which has yet to be put up on the net in pdf but soon will be:
how to become a superman through natural hygiene, exercise and alchemical transmutation

loki88 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I can tell you Father Satan is very real. And he is also all-mighty and all-powerful, he can answer and solve everything within a fraction of second.
He is so busy and so far away, and has the power to multi-task and be faster than the speed of light and break the enemy down who is attacking you in an instant!
This is what I call TRUE GOD and all-powerful.

HAIL SATAN!

loki88 said:

Hey man, you gotta be strong. Don't let some of the emotional attacks dissuade you from JOS, as that would really hamper your development. Satan said in the Al-Jiwah, Chapter 4, "It is my desire that all my followers shall unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them" With this in mind, I do not believe it right with the extent of the insults and emotional attacks you received. The problem I see in you is not the intent behind what you preach, it is that some of it is not important relative to the benefits of meditation and all the other aspects of the 8-fold path. Strong chakras alone generate more bioenergy than anything else done physically, therefore it would make sense to focus more on meditation, with a limited amount of time in the day.

With this in mind, do not shoot yourself in the foot by leaving JOS. Let your past remain to show your redemption arc. Start/continue with your meditation progress and dedication ritual as soon as possible.

There is an easy way to prove Satan's existence: Simply ask him for a sign that you cannot deny as coincidence.

loki88 said:

Hey man, I am writing a second message to you to tell you that I read about your court cases, including the bigger file with all the details of the arrest and the stalkers and the suicide attempt. With that it mind, I am sorry for you that you have to deal with some abuse here, I know your intentions are good, and from your writing I can tell you are intelligent, so I am sure it can be frustrating with some of the conversations you had here.

With the understanding of more of your situation, I wanted to write an additional message explaining the importance of your spiritual development as a means of fixing your life. The benefits of SS practices apply immediately such that they heal and protect the soul, as well as empower it tremendously. Since you are out of work, you can take full advantage of this. I know you, of all people, will be able to realize the benefits and their implications very quickly. I hope you have read and reread the all the JOS posts on the related websites, such as the meditation and witchcraft page, as well as the exposing Christianity and pages about the gods and Satan.

For example, the AOP will work immediately to defend yourself from your potential attackers. Given enough energy, it can work perhaps indirectly in your legal proceedings. Besides this, the dedication to Satan affords you his protection. He said in the Al-Jiwah that he aids all those that need his assistance, and even without asking him, he will guide you in ways such that your life's trajectory will always be aimed positively. Even at the very least, he will not allow you to die. You have to meet him have way and be more secretive about your motives and what not though. You cannot be a public face anymore, and I am sure this is obvious to you with the recent events.

Also, think of the RTR and how good it will be to rid your soul of the centuries of Jew curses applied to it. The RTR and other rituals will serve as the primary means for you to achieve your goals. As you can see, the physical world around you is still Jewed. It is much more effective to work on the astral.

For your future employment, you will need a money or work-related to get a good income in the near future. You did some damage to your reputation, unfortunately, and this will harm your employment potential. This is another reason why you should focus on spiritual means and staying active within this community.

I could go on and on. I think you get the point though. I look forward to see where you stand 6 months from now, as life will surely be much better for you then.

Blitzkreig said:
Aldrick said:

I appreciate you being nice to him, I think that is what he needs. Someone can only take so much emotional attacks, justified or not, before they feel not wanted by the group.

Hes a little strange. He seems like a bit of Air. Like...Aquarius or something, or is that Libra.

But I dont feel anything off about him. He seems like a really great guy. Hes never went off on me like some crazy person.

I cant imagine posting videos of myself to the forum. I would...be insane by now. Like just posting videos of me picking black berries out of a Bush like a crack addict.

Hey guyz!!!! Nom nom nom nom.

So I'm like...why would I judge this guy for some strangeness?

He seems alright. So what is there outside of that? Just bullshit drama and wanting to be edgy and offensive? Who does that serve? Satan or the enemy....

loki88 said:
Henu the Great said:

I cant imagine the stress you are going through. Feeling like you have to fight the whole world. Then coming here and feeling attacked. You are true Aryan warrior my friend.

Try not to burn yourself out. You need some relaxation time.

Hope things get better for you.

Blitzkreig said:
loki88 said:

Hey man, I am writing a second message to you to tell you that I read about your court cases, including the bigger file with all the details of the arrest and the stalkers and the suicide attempt. With that it mind, I am sorry for you that you have to deal with some abuse here, I know your intentions are good, and from your writing I can tell you are intelligent, so I am sure it can be frustrating with some of the conversations you had here.

With the understanding of more of your situation, I wanted to write an additional message explaining the importance of your spiritual development as a means of fixing your life. The benefits of SS practices apply immediately such that they heal and protect the soul, as well as empower it tremendously. Since you are out of work, you can take full advantage of this. I know you, of all people, will be able to realize the benefits and their implications very quickly. I hope you have read and reread the all the JOS posts on the related websites, such as the meditation and witchcraft page, as well as the exposing Christianity and pages about the gods and Satan.

For example, the AOP will work immediately to defend yourself from your potential attackers. Given enough energy, it can work perhaps indirectly in your legal proceedings. Besides this, the dedication to Satan affords you his protection. He said in the Al-Jiwah that he aids all those that need his assistance, and even without asking him, he will guide you in ways such that your life's trajectory will always be aimed positively. Even at the very least, he will not allow you to die. You have to meet him have way and be more secretive about your motives and what not though. You cannot be a public face anymore, and I am sure this is obvious to you with the recent events.

Also, think of the RTR and how good it will be to rid your soul of the centuries of Jew curses applied to it. The RTR and other rituals will serve as the primary means for you to achieve your goals. As you can see, the physical world around you is still Jewed. It is much more effective to work on the astral.

For your future employment, you will need a money or work-related to get a good income in the near future. You did some damage to your reputation, unfortunately, and this will harm your employment potential. This is another reason why you should focus on spiritual means and staying active within this community.

I could go on and on. I think you get the point though. I look forward to see where you stand 6 months from now, as life will surely be much better for you then.

Thanks for you valuable comments and moral support. It is too bad that most of the White trashy types and various others in the anti-jew movement are emotioanlly reactionary and incapable of reason or understanding at a higher level. They are most certainly in need of spiritual development and your recommendations are greatly appreciated as I have come under exterme attack here. The kikes next door are always hovering around and attempting to bug me so I listen to baroque harpsichord music to 'beat them off' and it has some effect.
The AOP: do you have a link to it especially the version to be recited after the RTR? I had it but lost it.
re: money rituals: yes that is definitely needed as already i have received severe boycott of employment opportunites from the christards and their jewish puppet masters here who seek to backstab me at every turn.
I was going to continue with the spiritual development but admittedly was turned off to some extent by the harassment here and elsewhere which has a tendancy to sour people to this movement. Carry on and 'ride the tiger' is the solution: resist the current of disintegration as Evola said: spiritual virility; olympian sovereignity

HP Mageson666 said:
Were did Serrano mention this as well. Lucifer is the Satan the adversary to the Jewish race's personal god and their soul collective. Its right in the Jewish bible in the book of revelation wrote by Jewish occultists, Zeus is called Satan and Zeus is Dionysus who is Venus which Lucifer is a Roman title of and the other Europeans called Lucifer, Venus the title of Lucibel. Dionysus has the peacock, spear, goat and serpent and the Greeks stated that Shukra, Sanskrit for Venus is Dionysus in the east. Shukra has the peacock, spear, goat and serpent and His father is Shiva which is the eastern version of Jupiter or Zeus. The Greeks stated the origin of the Gods and thus them was in the east and Euhemerus wrote of such and stated the ancient sacred writings in his time stated such. He mentioned this land was ruled by Zeus.

The Hindu's called this land Kumara Kandam and stated Sanat Kumara ruled it on earth physically in the golden age. Sanat Kumara is the name of Shukra, Venus. The ancient Hindu history stated the Saka's of the Saka Empire of central Asia were racial Aryans and their God was Shiva and the Saka Whites stated they physically descended from the blood line of Shiva, and the physical form of Shiva is Sanat Kumara or Dionysus. Zeus is also Deus and Teu to the Germanic's and Teu is Jupiter to them. Thus the Aryans are descended directly from Sanat Kumara or Lucifer.

Dionysus was also called Ioannes to the Greeks this was the Oannes of the Babylonians who the Sumerians called Enki. The symbol of Oannes, Enki was the serpent wrapped thirteen times around the tree of life the number and symbol of Venus. The symbol of Enki the goat fish is the symbol of Shukra the Makara. The Greeks called this symbol after Pan the goat. The Sumerians were racial Aryans and stated they physically came from the blood line of Enki thus Venus, Shukra, Lucifer.

LU means serpent or Dragon, ci or ki the C and K is either or in the ancient world means energy and Fer or Far means the power of ones own life force. Venus rules the LUmionus serpent power. Dionysus is shown with the crescent of Venus over his head the symbol of the risen serpent. The ancient Pagan Whites in European always honored the image of a golden serpent wrapped around the tree in the sacred grove the image of Venus and Enki in Sumeria. The Christians missionaries in Europe called the Pagans serpent worshippers and stated they had the custom of even keeping non venomous serpents as pets. The Druids who worshipped LUgh their symbol was the serpent around the rod which is the staff of Dionysus.

The whole of European history and culture is established around the fact Lucifer is the head God of the Aryan People and the physical father of the Aryan race and the Jews state this Lucifer is the adversary or Satan to them. The Jews admit this in their own Talmud and Kabbalah calling the White Race, Amalek which is the occult name for Satan. Who is Lucifer to the Aryans and the adversary or Satan to the Jews. The Jews attack Lucifer in Isiah as the ruler of Aryan Babylon as He was as Oannes. The Priest Kings of the Aryans ruled in the name of the Aryan God this custom lasted in Europe till the end of the Merovingian dynasty. The Mero's made the mistake of converting to Christianity at some point and they lost their power.

Satan is not something the Jews invented its their word for the Aryan God. Lucifer is their Satan their adversary. This is something Serrano could not grasp. The Cathar's worshipped Lucibel and the image of the Agathodaemon which is the image of Dionysus, Lucifer. Himmler order Otto Rahn to write the book Lucifer's Court for a reason. Even Himmler's castle was chosen because it was on the location of the ancient region that housed a Pagan temple to Lucifer.

You have to do the spiritual work yourself.

loki88 said:

I have read the JOS content fairly thoroughly but have been uncertain about the actual physical conception of Satan thinking it mainly metaphor...and yet as you say the kikes view the White Race as the offspring of Satan. It is clear as people such as Evola have written in "The mysteries fo the Grail" and "The Hermetic Tradition",etc. as well as the writings of Serrano; Wagner, etc. that what you say is true. My doubts caused me to avoid dedication at the last moment. Perhaps this is due to curses from jews and their evil christard slaves? When would you recommend for an optimal dedication? Should I perhaps get a needle to extract blood as this would ensure more(...)? I don't much care to slash up my body too much but will do what is necessary and grin and bear the scars and cuts which can be annoying and obtrusive. Your presentations fo the history of Lucifer are valuable and perhaps you should emdoby them in book form, eg. "A True History of Lucifer". Just a thought.

loki88 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Ive been doing urine therapy for years now and it is actually very useful, but under certain circumstances it can be downright deadly if you dont know what your doing. It is mainly morning urine that is the most useful and strongest. After the first 3 or 4 loops on an empty stomach you dont really need to drink anymore urine for the rest of the day, but if you do dont drink all of it. Mix it half and half with water. Its important to remember that urine is mostly excess and not waste so if your taking salt supplements (magnesium, potassium, phosphorus) then you should reduce this since you will have more than you need or just stop taking the supplements. Urea as the byproduct of protein synthesis has a cleansing action on the small intestine so it is normal to get diarrhea in the beginning, although it should go away after of few days of UT. I have so much to write on this so I'll just start a topic about it when I get the chance.

loki88 said:
The AOP: do you have a link to it especially the version to be recited after the RTR? I had it but lost it.
re: money rituals: yes that is definitely needed as already i have received severe boycott of employment opportunites from the christards and their jewish puppet masters here who seek to backstab me at every turn.
I was going to continue with the spiritual development but admittedly was turned off to some extent by the harassment here and elsewhere which has a tendancy to sour people to this movement. Carry on and 'ride the tiger' is the solution: resist the current of disintegration as Evola said: spiritual virility; olympian sovereignity

That's the spirit! As for the AOP: I am only familiar with the one that specifies energy collected by the breath, linked below. As far as relative to the RTR, I am only aware of the aura and chakra cleaning told to be done after the RTR. The AOP should be done in general. The aura and chakra cleaning complements the RTR because it burns up their shit letters from your being.

AOP: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html
Aura Cleaning: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

loki88 said:
My doubts caused me to avoid dedication at the last moment. Perhaps this is due to curses from jews and their evil christard slaves? When would you recommend for an optimal dedication? Should I perhaps get a needle to extract blood as this would ensure more(...)? I don't much care to slash up my body too much but will do what is necessary and grin and bear the scars and cuts which can be annoying and obtrusive. Your presentations fo the history of Lucifer are valuable and perhaps you should emdoby them in book form, eg. "A True History of Lucifer". Just a thought.

You are a known target to them, therefore such curses were certainly throw against you. I have found that if I don't do the aura cleaning for a period of time, I feel less inclined to do the rest of my meditation schedule. Once I perform the cleaning, however, I feel like I want to meditate forever. I am certain this is due to some shitty thoughtforms that attach over time, directed at WN's and Satanists to weaken them. For you, this would manifest as having seconds thoughts towards associating/interacting with Satan in the proper manner, because by believing him to be a metaphor, and therefore not establishing a relationship, you are severely weakened and isolated from your best allies.

Please, especially with your situation, do not bother waiting for an astrological-based setting to do your dedication. I think it is thoughtful of you to want to make it significant and meaningful, but this only delays your progress by keeping them from helping you. It is not required of you to make a special ordeal, rather it is the intent surrounding your dedication itself that is important. The sooner you dedicate, the sooner you will be guided and protected by the gods. They will do their part to give you breathing room from all the attacks, and your side of the relationship is to advance and help with the RTR's. Furthermore, I think your credibility was hurt in the eyes of your critics when they learned you had yet to dedicate.

You do not need a needle or a knife, nor razor. What I would suggest is a lancet, which is what diabetics use to draw blood to test. You should be able to find some easily and cheaply in the pharmacy section. It is just a springloaded thing that jabs a hole in your finger. You can then squeeze some blood out from that hole.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back