Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Prophesy for the white race

Ethan Turbos

I speak for myself and not for the joyofsatan.
There is a massive lifting of curses for various groups of whites during this summer. This is the turning point. Get ready because we are going to drastically grow in physical strenght .
This is important because the enemy is preparing a racial war in some areas of the United States. The good news is they are finally going to see the true nature of the heretic white men. Notice how their tone Will change even here of their alledged toughness when the white men is no longer cursed and back to their warrior roots. Remember they called us naive and weak even here in the past always to make an allusion to their strenght to compensate for their degenaracy and submissiveness to file narratives.
There is always some form of compensation even in their apologetic posts. Brothers this our time. Finally! War Will heals us. Lets have our Revenge.

Prophecy is in the detail. There is usually lots of detail. It's a hard thing to convey in one go unless you're extremely articulate and focused. That's why it's a Siddhi.

13th_Wolf said:
Prophecy is in the detail. There is usually lots of detail. It's a hard thing to convey in one go unless you're extremely articulate and focused. That's why it's a Siddhi.

I sometimes have dreams that appear to be the future. One of them was I was sitting in what appeared to be a living room or common room of some kind. There was a big tv like thing on the wall they had something where you could search out various music on it. The man I was with said go ahead try and search for Drake. I did nothing came up. Then he proceeded to say all of those music and movies and things that were of the old world were banned.

So yeah people wake up to the truth. I cant remember all that was said in the dream but I almost think there is another old world vs new world thing that happens. Like in age of pisces with Jewsus this era will be forgotten like the ancient times were now.

That dream was kind of cool.

slyscorpion said:
I sometimes have dreams that appear to be the future. One of them was I was sitting in what appeared to be a living room or common room of some kind. There was a big tv like thing on the wall they had something where you could search out various music on it. The man I was with said go ahead try and search for Drake. I did nothing came up. Then he proceeded to say all of those music and movies and things that were of the old world were banned.

Good. Drake is fucking terrible. While they're at it, ban Mac Miller, Lil Dicky, and The Beastie Boys.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back