Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can a dream give insight/indicate something about my GD?

r2vven

Hello everyone and hail!

So I was trying to find my Guardian Demon a month or so ago, but I postponed that to until I had become more open.

However last night as I was drifting to sleep the name "Belgor" suddenly came into my mind, I could visually see the word. It was a state of being half-awake. For some reason I knew it was a demon (hadn't been reading about it for the past few weeks) and (props to me for this one) I woke up and wrote the name down. Next thing in the morning I was searching through the JOS index but couldn't find Belgor, until I came upon Belphegor in the high ranking demons section. I'm almost 100% positive I did not see the name before as I never go through that section and even if I did it's easy to miss.

It may seem silly but I'd like some more insight about this if possible. What should I do now? Belphegor does not have a sigil posted on JOS.

this is just my thought but i dont see why a dream couldnt indicate it. Dreams can reveal a lot so why wouldnt it be able to for this? I think it could be a sign that this demon could be of help in whatever you're currently working on or going through, they must have wisdom or knowledge for you. I don't think its necessarily a gaurdian demon for sure, but one that you can work with. it seems like its reaching out to you and giving you that sign to work with you perhaps. Asking other people instead of the gods is not going to yeild an accurate answer, so communicate with it and ask for clarifications is the best way to for sure.

r2vven said:
Hello everyone and hail!

So I was trying to find my Guardian Demon a month or so ago, but I postponed that to until I had become more open.

However last night as I was drifting to sleep the name "Belgor" suddenly came into my mind, I could visually see the word. It was a state of being half-awake. For some reason I knew it was a demon (hadn't been reading about it for the past few weeks) and (props to me for this one) I woke up and wrote the name down. Next thing in the morning I was searching through the JOS index but couldn't find Belgor, until I came upon Belphegor in the high ranking demons section. I'm almost 100% positive I did not see the name before as I never go through that section and even if I did it's easy to miss.

It may seem silly but I'd like some more insight about this if possible. What should I do now? Belphegor does not have a sigil posted on JOS.
If he doesn't have a sigil or it's not shown then it means you can't talk to him or he will talk to those who he wants and if he is your Guardian Demon then he will contact you when you will be open enough. Meditate to open yourself do the opening the chakras meditations and then the Clairaudient and Clairvoyant meditations. If you aren't open enough and also no clairaudience you will not be able to communicate with your GD so focus on that now, open the chakras and then Clairaudience and clairvoyance. No need to rush.

r2vven said:
Hello everyone and hail!

Well it’s kinda hard to say, dreams can definitely be helpful in finding your GD it’s best to trust your own intuition and not get too fixated on one specific Daemon. (speaking from experience)

Dreams can be a very helpful in receiving messages and learning things. Though I said before don’t be too fixated on him being your guardian, it does certainly seem like they gave you a clear message. but remain open to other possibilities until you know with Certainty.

If the Sigil is not listed on the site, search “Belphegor Sigil” on google and draw it yourself just leave out the circle and letters of his name, as this is somewhat blasphemous.

Have a good day

r2vven said:
Hello everyone and hail!

How to Find Your Guardian Demon - Guide
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41191&p=166918&hilit=how+to+find+your+gd#p166918

I dreamed that a monster tormented me and desperate scream AZAZEL !!! and a beautiful being with wings under the sky and killed the monster. What do you think it means?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back