Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hello a son of god is back to apologize

PantherPhantom666

Hi I don’t know if you guys remember me from a post I made awhile ago about me being a son of god and how I am interested in magic and leaving the side of god. I am sorry for asking to have the post removed I had fear of god and I was afraid I have since throw that fear aside and now I am looking to make contact with either Satan himself or the demons around me. I am making this post in hopes of a welcome back, I am ready to learn and I want to accept the joy of satan. I would like to know any text that can be referred to me as a beginner to start gaining spiritual power in the darkness. Thank you! I can’t wait to start learning again! :twisted:

Read this site www.exposingchristianity.com this path really does not have anything to do with the xtian ideals. You kind of have to set that aside for now. Best thing is read over the JOS site and that one www.joyofsatan.com and dedicate if you choose to. Then do the rtr each day to remove curses from you but do not do the rtr if your not dedicated as it will cause a huge attack most likely also do meditation cleansing and protection each day.

The 'god' you speak of does not exist. Christianity is just a hoax made up out of thin air and stolen from previous religions. Jesus never existed as a historical character, he is stolen from pagan gods. So it's not a choice between sides, but between a lie and truth. It's important to realize that and deprogram yourself from what you believed, otherwise you'll keep going back and forth as long as you believe the abrahamic religions have any validity. Start by reading the websites others suggested to you.

PantherPhantom666 said:
Hi I don’t know if you guys remember me from a post I made awhile ago about me being a son of god and how I am interested in magic and leaving the side of god. I am sorry for asking to have the post removed I had fear of god and I was afraid I have since throw that fear aside and now I am looking to make contact with either Satan himself or the demons around me. I am making this post in hopes of a welcome back, I am ready to learn and I want to accept the joy of satan. I would like to know any text that can be referred to me as a beginner to start gaining spiritual power in the darkness. Thank you! I can’t wait to start learning again! :twisted:

It's only "dark" in the sense that those who are blind and ignorant - christians, muslims, general atheists/agnostics - say it is "dark", and also the jew, the top ones of whom certainly who are not ignorant, who also says it is "dark". There is Black and White Magick. The only "darkness" here, in terms of Black Magick, is for justice and punishment. The Soul is made-up of light. See https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com and see how "dark" the Gods and Goddesses are not.

There are other links/sites for you to go through properly after you have gone through these shared with you already. There is a lot, so either look around on the forum, check my posts, or reply here and they can be shared with you. I am not sharing them now because it might be too overwhelming, but if you ask, I and/or others will share them.

PantherPhantom666 said:
Communism and chirstianity are the exact same thing about the part i bolded

PantherPhantom666 said:

Hello son of the False God.

@PantherPhantom666

You sound REALLY deluded just like the last few people who've posted stuff stating certain things much like you.

I think with your level of intellectual development the last thing you need is power. I'd rather say focus on deprogramming, learning, and generally mental re-evaluation.

Your probably wondering if we are mad or pist off at you due to the apology. First don't apologize even if you did something wrong just don't and second of all there are millions of people in the World more fucked up than you. Hell at least your not a protestor tearing shit down in some chimp out.

I'm sure as our organization expands and brings in more members World wide we have to deal with more delusional people.

But....

I do have a question for you. How is it that you came to our forums and not studied our websites? In other words if SiG.org is the main hub why did you not read or study things despite the fact that a lot of our website is outdated some information being pre-internet existence so lots of ancient information.

I don't get this, it's just like Yahoo forums how in the hell do people come to our yahoo forum and not know anything about JoS mainsite. They just pop in and wish to speak and then we go read the website. And they are like what website?(yes I know yahoo doesn't exist it's a shame but it's good since yahoo forums were a mess).

So Panther how did you just skip our mainsite and not study the material?

Hello everybody, sorry it took so long to respond... I have been studying... I have learned to align my chakras.. I cleaned my chakras today and I have had success with satanic witchcraft in the beginner level I am now looking to improve on my abilities. Thank you for the support I will now be more active! I have been catching on very quickly and I am now attempting to gain more clarity without having to visualize my aura. I have done breathing meditations and aura exercising I am letting you all know that I am working to become more advanced!

Aldrick said:
PantherPhantom666 said:

Aldrick do you have a new youtube account again?
I really want to see your Tribute to Satan videos again, they were sooo nice :3
If you upload them I will download them this time

NinRick said:
Aldrick said:
PantherPhantom666 said:

Aldrick do you have a new youtube account again?
I really want to see your Tribute to Satan videos again, they were sooo nice :3
If you upload them I will download them this time

Hi ninrick. I deleted my YouTube channel. I dont have any currently. I dunno if putting voice out is a good idea or not.

Sorry Brother.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back