Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why Satan abandoned me

Sahrot

Every bit of my loyalty and love are nothing more than a joke. I'm only 18 but I'm rotting and dying. I really don't know why these happened.

Did you do anything for Satan or seek to establish any kind of connection? Were you lazy on protection?

If you mediate at least a few meditations every day and do the rtr each day your fine.

Are you deprogrammed from the programs of enemy?

Are you connected strongly with someone on the enemy side?

Are you living your life by Satanic Principles?

Ask yourself all these things and correct something if need be.

And most importantly are you living in a place where people that live with you practice enemy stuff of some kind.

If so you need to do more cleansing than usual.

Dont just give up seek to build yourself up and live a positive life. I dont believe Satan has or ever will abandon someone who is loyal to him.

Maybe also the enemy might be attacking you and giving you these thoughts. Cleanse your aura a lot.

Are you using any kinds of drugs?

I am not saying all or any of this applies to you just ask yourself these questions and of course correct it if you answer them the wrong way. But dont look down on yourself if you do. We all can better ourselves and correct things.

If you have so much negative energy around there is probably a cause for it but it has nothing to do with Satan. Maybe even you had traumas or something you can work to heal that too with runes like wunjo and munka and planetary squares if it has anything to do with your Chart and is an ongoing situation.

Satan does not abandon anyone. We do, by doing stupid choises leading away from Him. We can also go back to Him. What is you story?

Kudra said:
Every bit of my loyalty and love are nothing more than a joke. I'm only 18 but I'm rotting and dying. I really don't know why these happened.

Did you do the F-RTR every day and afterwards RETURNING CURSES 1&2?

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

Did you do something stupid? (like jos activism with real name)

In my views, Satan helps us to be able to fight for his interests and we fight for Satan to get rewarded. It's just a trade, isn't it? Actually we don't need to be grateful or thankful to Satan. The reason I came to Satan is nothing but the unquestioning love in my heart and this is the focus of my life. Unfortunately, it is obvious that Satan has his own life so I'd better not to disturb him with my foolish feelings.

I don't know what is the purpose of my life. What I can do is just to be exploited and then abandoned when I am useless. Don't believe something like Satan won't abandon his loyal followers. There is no real charitarian in the world. Every person strives for his own interests and if time permits, any worthless servants would be wiped out no matter whether they are loyal or not.

Maybe my views are wrong and funny in your eyes. In fact I don't know anything about Satan or his true intentions and I think I will never know. But it doesn't matter, I don't need to know these.

Why do I think Satan abandoned me? The reason is simple and stupid. I just have the feeling that Satan left me. I was overwhelmed by grief and suffered a lot. I know it is probably my own delusion but I can't stop these fatal negative feelings from torturing my mind. Meditations and Rtr are helpless in front of this torture, or maybe I didn't do them well to make them effective. Sadly I don't have interesting stories or experiences with Satan or demons. I will be unable to use the Internet next two weeks so I won't read or reply possible comments in next days. And I'm terribly sorry if I wrote something impolite or disturbing.

Kudra said:
In my views, Satan helps us to be able to fight for his interests and we fight for Satan to get rewarded. It's just a trade, isn't it? Actually we don't need to be grateful or thankful to Satan. The reason I came to Satan is nothing but the unquestioning love in my heart and this is the focus of my life. Unfortunately, it is obvious that Satan has his own life so I'd better not to disturb him with my foolish feelings.

I don't know what is the purpose of my life. What I can do is just to be exploited and then abandoned when I am useless. Don't believe something like Satan won't abandon his loyal followers. There is no real charitarian in the world. Every person strives for his own interests and if time permits, any worthless servants would be wiped out no matter whether they are loyal or not.

Maybe my views are wrong and funny in your eyes. In fact I don't know anything about Satan or his true intentions and I think I will never know. But it doesn't matter, I don't need to know these.

Why do I think Satan abandoned me? The reason is simple and stupid. I just have the feeling that Satan left me. I was overwhelmed by grief and suffered a lot. I know it is probably my own delusion but I can't stop these fatal negative feelings from torturing my mind. Meditations and Rtr are helpless in front of this torture, or maybe I didn't do them well to make them effective. Sadly I don't have interesting stories or experiences with Satan or demons. I will be unable to use the Internet next two weeks so I won't read or reply possible comments in next days. And I'm terribly sorry if I wrote something impolite or disturbing.
It's not a trade, let's make an example, your father needs your help with some house work, and you love him, and he raised you, so why not help him? With the help you give him he of course will be grateful to you, and he may help you in whatever way a Father can help his son/daughter,don't think of it as a "trade" in the economics sense of the words, but rather in natural feelings.
I don't know why you feel like Satan has abbandoned you, all this looks like you self-sabotaging with your own thoughts + enemy attacks, right now you are speaking as if Satan has abbandoned you, but are you sure that it's not you who abbandoned him by having these thoughts? Why not open up to him? Why not tell him of your feelings and doubts? You shouldn't expect him to come flying to you or to actually see him in flesh, but he is gonna answer you, he's gonna let you know that he listens to you and cares about you, you just have to open yourself to him, without delusional expectations.

Kudra said:

This is the enemy attack. Trust me ok me neither I am not huge on the religious aspects and rituals and stuff not that I wont be in the future because it is a lot of fun celebrating holidays and doing stuff but not as much alone. I do love the Gods and Satan. My main purpose for fighting is my own to be honest as I dont want to forever live in a world like this. If you think about it this way it's far more motivating than just doing it cause you want to help Satan or do some kind of religious duty.

But the thing is none of us should be a servant. Find some reason you too want the world a better place and to advance. Think what can I get out of it. This will help you be more motivated. Dont seek to just blindly please the Gods. I from experience dont think they like this mindset. They always tried to get me to be independent.

Me and most others on here except for those heavily programmed wouldnt just "wipe out a worthless servant after we are done with them" let alone the Gods who are far greater in understanding and more advanced than any of us.

This is completly the way the enemy thinks. Under communism you work for your master till death barely getting anything then they discard you. That is not how the Gods think I can gaurentee that.

So yeah you have xtian programming. Let's approach it this way. The Gods are advanced beings under the same principles we are but infinitely more advanced. They all have their own individuality things they do and dont do. I think we should more approach them as friends then think of them as someone we should just worship and be a slave too. That is the way the enemy thinks.

I left Satanism for a couple years cause I thought Satan abandon me to the enemy and the only way I could make the enemy not punish me as much was to serve them. That is so dumb. The only real reason the Gods and Satan didn't come around is cause I was not doing much and being stupid. Even then I had a few situations where I could have been dead and I was fine. Including being abducted by a drug dealer and beaten up in Detroit and driven around told I was going to die and threatened so much. He ended up murdering someone a bit later and going to prison but I was fine. Not to mention during that time the wheel falling off my car. I all of a sudden got a weird craving for Mc Donald's and I never go there I went to turn in the parking lot and the wheel fell off right when I turned there and not in the road. Now remember this was when I thought I had to serve the enemy and wasnt with the Gods. I was also pulled back here and came to join the group again on July 21st 2018 when the final rtr was posted.

So yeah the Gods dont abandon anyone they care about. Just wanted to share the story. It was xtian thinking that got me in that mess and after I came back I realized this and did a lot of workings to get over it. The Gods never left and they have come to me a few times.

Kudra said:

Why should a possibel, immortal warrior, be useless in a universe full of enemys ? :lol:

So you just feel abandon, did you do the Returning curses 1 and 2 or not ?

Kudra said:

There are interests on both sides, what are Satans interests? Gods, having a strong ally (God) and what are your interests? Getting strong? (Becoming a God?) And what exactly means that Satans interests are Gods? It means that he wants you to be immortal and powerful and surviving for ethernity, what more can you get from life than this? So he wants the best for you, for his own people so is this just for his own interests? And yours not?
We don't fight to get rewarded but to survive and to get stronger, to have a future. Satan rewards his own not because his own wants to be rewarded but because they do something for him and because he cares for his own.

I don't know what is the purpose of my life.
what is the purpose of life? To survive and to get better, faster, stronger. But the purpose of your life would be what you want to do in life.

You are not the only one who felt that Satan left but that is not the case, same for suffering.

Kudra said:

We're not fighting just for "a trade" with Satan, this war is about our survival, we're facing extinction as we're speaking, and if it weren't for Satan we would've died off many millennials ago. In fact, we wouldn't even exist in the first. So yes, we should be thankful and glad we have such a caring father.

He does not help us "to be able to fight for his business", Satan doesn't need us, we're in reality of such small significance and of zero value, other that the sentimental value we luckily possess in the eyes of Satan and the Gods. We're a more of nuisance than of a "help" to Satan and the Gods, we're at war and yet a lot of you goons know nothing but to whine endlessly because daddy Satan isn't paying you attention 24/7.

Are you alive and breathing? Yes? Then you should be glad and you should focus on fighting and meditating if you want to amount to anything in your life.
Are you in imment danger, where nothing but Godly powers can save you from? No? Then you should be glad. If yes, you can always do a ritual to Satan and he will intervene.

As for the "being exploited" mental diarrhea of yours, no one is being exploited in Spiritual Satanism because no one is asked to do anything nor is anything is being expected from anyone. Any gentile who does the dedication ritual will receive Satan's protection, as long as they honor the "deal", which is to denounce the fake filthy jewish god and not to fight alongside them. That's simply it, all of the rest of what you wrote is nothing but your delusional mind's doing.

If all you do in terms of Satanism and in terms of your personal relationship with Satan is only for your own interests and benefits, then don't expect Satan and the Gods to be selfless for you. And most importantly, don't expect anything from them when all you do is just complain about them and borderline blaspheme them for not catering for your unimportant needs.

Judging by the way you write and the childish edgeness of yours, you're clearly young and immature, I advice you to develop decent control over your emotions, and make sure to think before you react.

"Those who suffer for my sake I will surely reward in one of the worlds" -Satan

Kudra said:
No, is not a trade. We have to save our asses from jewish domination of this planet and the Gods are helping us to fight back spiritually (and through information warfare). SO this is rather *our* interests rather than the God's interests. It might be a trade for your personal case because you apparently came to SS to demand help from the Gods. The thing is that nobody will improve your life for you, you have to do it yourself. However you can ask for help. Have you tried it or you just expected to come by itself? It probably depends as well on how active and dedicated you are in the warfare. I don't know the criteria by which someone gets help from the Gods but I assume the hard-workers have priority. Yet, these hard-workers are working hard for *our* human interests not for God's interests, because is about us saving our asses, the Gods do not need nothing from us. They help us because they created us and obviously they don't want us to be enslaved and turned into borgs like happened to greys or maybe other ET civilizations. SO yea you have to figure out yourself, try to contact the Gods, meditate and advance so you can help yourself, be more active in the warfare. Many people come here only for help and benefits which is wrong. This place is about meditation and self-improvement, is not a quasi-xian place where we sign contract with the devil. This is just a xian allegory that has nothing to do with Satan and the Gods.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back