Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Order of the 9 Angles

Aquarius

Nope, they're nothing compared to JoS. If they ever shut us down have the website and pdfs saves.

Why? They are just some kind of (((stereotypical bible rebellious anarchist))).

We are not O9A, they are not JoS.

We stand far as fuck away from those judeo-bolsheviks. If they wish to LARP as (((Safe Satanist))) that is fine no one is putting a gun to their head.

If you wish to be a serious NS/SS personnel it's JoS not O9A.

Go to Search -> Type O9A or Order of the 9 angels -> and check out what we posted. It's funny two or three posts of O9A during the month of June(2020 as of the time of this post) and someone randomly comes in and asks about O9A, weird synchronicity.

Gear88 said:
It's funny two or three posts of O9A during the month of June(2020 as of the time of this post) and someone randomly comes in and asks about O9A, weird synchronicity.
That's happened. Threads have been made about a topic, then more than one different accounts post threads/ask questions about that exact thing very soon after. It's such a cOhEnCiDeNcE.

soldier_of_wotan_1488 said:
If the Joy of Satan ever gets taken down by the Jews (which it probably will knowing kikes and censorship) will O9A be a good alternative? I’ve been on their website and I was thinking of joining their youth group since the JoS yahoo groups are gone.
The Order of 9 Angles (O9A) is reverse Judaism and they practice Jewish activities such as human blood sacrifice. O9A is a dead joke org, it's creator abandoned it and converted to Pisslam years ago. JoS is openly anti-O9A: http://archive.is/QpmVD

The JoS sites won't be taken down, even if they were all of the JoS sites are archived and saved.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back