Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is there a Satanic version of the KKK?

luis

soldier_of_wotan_1488 said:
Hello, I read an article that the Klan has Satanic origins. But they have been brainwashed by Christianity and now they aren’t any good. Is there a satanic chapter of the KKK still around today?
KKK has nothing to do with us. We are not racist. We just like that every race not to be extinct by race mixing which will naturally lead to if kept going. Jews at the top level do practice this too as they know the importance of keeping the race "pure". There is nothing good about extinction.

I seriously doubt it. The klan is mostly composed of federal agents at this point. They have not been active here since the 60s.

Why would we have a group that hates fellow gentiles for their race?

That is not what Satanism is about. It is about separation true and that will happen soon hopefully but focusing our hatred on other gentile races and ignoring the Jews for the most part doesnt help much of anything. That is what that group KKK does not to mention spread xtianity all over I dont see why we would want to create an offshoot of that even if this was something better or Satanic at the beginning it's not now.

Hello, I read an article that the Klan has Satanic origins. But they have been brainwashed by Christianity and now they aren’t any good. Is there a satanic chapter of the KKK still around today?

Why do you need one? (also what kind of symbol is your profile pic)

If there is don't waste your time with it. JoS has the info you need.

They are decieved and not very wise to follow. Spiritual Satanism only provides truth in its pure form. There is no reason to look for truth in KKK and find 5% truth and 95% lies when you can get the whole truth on Joy of Satan.

GG Allin said:

A binding one, but I am not sure what the thing being binded is. I think it is supposed to look like a ram or is some random places modified place of Satan's sigil.

GG Allin said:

Order of nine Angles.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
GG Allin said:

Order of nine Angles.

Thanks, the name is quite bad ( I know far back in time sanskrit angle was nothing bad).

And the image did remind me of jewish chacra tree.

mercury_wisdom said:
They are decieved and not very wise to follow. Spiritual Satanism only provides truth in its pure form. There is no reason to look for truth in KKK and find 5% truth and 95% lies when you can get the whole truth on Joy of Satan.

Joy of Satan and O9A are the best organizations, right?

JoS is not related to the O9A. I don’t know that much about 09A to give you a real opinion.

mercury_wisdom said:

Satan and "angels"? Is that like "jewish Nazism" or oil and water or chalk and cheese?

mercury_wisdom said:

No, only the JoS is. O9A is full of degenerates and neo-nazi wannebees who give a bad name to Satanism.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back