Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Year Xero : The Declaration of Total WAR against modern Western history and Civilization by Marxist Jews

Jack

What we are witnessing currently with the toppling of statues and these riots with the state refusing to do anything, is not something new. This has happened before.

The Christian's and the Jews massacred entire swathes of Gentile populations and erased their history in a bid to completely exterminate any memory of our ancestors, their deeds,our values and our way of life that came before then. The Catholic Church ran a thousand year pogrom against Gentile Spirituality ,History and culture and yet we still have pieces of our history we know now and appreciate. Muslims did this as well with extermination of entire civilizations histories. The Nalanda University burnt due to Muslim barbarians, containing almost 9 million manuscripts kept burning for weeks. The Muslims bulldozed their way through temples, desecrating our sacred idols ,stealing the gold and burning all written or textual materials.

What we know of our Pre Christian and Pre Muslim civilizations are only pieces with aid from Scholars who tirelessly worked to unearth the remaining evidence after these Genocidal programs had lost State power. The Bolsheviks in Russia, China and other countries banned religions except Christianity and destroyed Gentile Cultures and Traditions.

The Current situation we are experiencing is a direct declaration of war against Modern Western Civilization by the Marxist provocateurs.
They recently topped George Washington's statue,
images

And toppled Confederate General and Satanist Freemason Albert Pikes statue
images

This is not a joke or a pastime lolz by edgy teenagers. This is an organized effort to destroy and desecrate a civilizations Foundational Principles and Abuse its Founding Fathers memory. They are in the state of mind that it is time for them to TAKE OVER and take over the culture. They want to completely exterminate White Mans history of the past and remove any and all symbols of White Culture in the last 200 years and past that. They will stop teaching whites history, remove all symbols and traditions of the whites and ban all this. They will do this if they win in September. This election of Donald Trump is not just an election. Its a deciding stage whether or not the Red revolution will unleashed in its entirety or not.

At the moment they are unhinged enough or they think they are powerful enough to attempt to supplant the statues and rename the roads with the corporations and the city councils supporting them. Finally Donald Trump is taking a Stand for White Gentile History.

Revolutionaries Try to Topple Andrew Jackson, Trump Says He’s Authorized Arresting Vandals
https://youtu.be/SaRiRSSh9BI
andrew-jackson-statue-protest-8.jpg

Screen-Shot-2020-06-23-at-8.19.36-AM.png

Anti-racism protesters tried to pull down a monument of Andrew Jackson, the seventh president of the United States, in a park near the White House on Monday night before police intervened.

Scores of protesters broke through a fence surrounding the 168-year-old bronze equestrian statue at the center of Lafayette Square in Washington, D.C. They climbed atop the sculpture and tied ropes around both Jackson and his horse before attempting to pull the statue from its base, which had been spray-painted with the word “killer.”

Baton-wielding police moved in and forcibly removed protesters from the park, at times firing chemical irritants to disperse the crowds. Some people were seen being taken away in handcuffs.
This may be the first time the cops did something, instead of standing by and watching our history be destroyed.

Donald Trump, who is ostensibly the president of America, has said that he’s going to start doing something about this.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
I have authorized the Federal Government to arrest anyone who vandalizes or destroys any monument, statue or other such Federal property in the U.S. with up to 10 years in prison, per the Veteran’s Memorial Preservation Act, or such other laws that may be pertinent.....
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
2h
.....This action is taken effective immediately, but may also be used retroactively for destruction or vandalism already caused. There will be no exceptions!
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1275379766959505408?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1275379766959505408&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fdailystormer.su%2Frevolutionaries-try-to-topple-andrew-jackson-trump-says-hes-authorized-arresting-vandals%2F

It was of course already illegal to tear down statues, because vandalism is illegal, and apparently this special law against attacking symbols of war history allows for stricter punishments of people who do it.

But he’s authorized… these existing laws being enforced? What does that mean? The laws exist and cops all over the country are refusing to enforce them. What Trump would need to do is use the feds, the Justice Department, to press some sort of federal charges against these people. No city is going to press charges.

But maybe Trump is starting to do something now. These City councils compromised with marxists are renaming the roads,places and tearing down the Statues of their own will !!! The blacks aren't interested in doing any of this. The Black issue is simply being used by Marxists in the media and academia and in the corporations and Government organizations to push a red agenda that they've been slowly infecting America with. We're experiencing a repeat of incidents that happened a century before,only we have yet to see populist leaders give a hardened opposition to the marxist menace like they did in the last century and saved Western Europe and the world from a brutal Communist takeover.

Andrew Jackson, for those of you who don't know fought the Jews in the banks much before any modern people were pointing fingers about the Feds and Monetary manipulation.

Andrew_jackson_head.jpg

"The Bank, Mr. Van Buren, is trying to kill me, but I shall kill it."

Forgot to add this which was entirely the point,
The Marxist Concept of Year Zero which has been attempted before and which is being attempted at now,

The idea behind Year Zero is that all culture and traditions within a society must be completely destroyed or discarded and a new revolutionary culture must replace it, starting from scratch. All of the history of a nation or people before Year Zero is largely deemed irrelevant, because it will ideally be purged and replaced from the ground up.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Zero_(political_notion)

This is total war ,the time is drawing near when the behemoth that is patiently being poked at violently erupts leaving total annihilation in its wake. Its patience is running out as we near the end of an aeon.
tumblr_p8vwemntFa1vszbxmo1_400.jpg

https://web.archive.org/web/20160422203150/https://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Satanists.pdf

I honestly believe after elections when Trump wins, there will be anarchy, mass civil unrest, and the jews will try to pull the plug on the system. They have been planning an economic reset for a while now to be implemented in 2021.

I have a feeling 2021 is going to be very rough, I'm hearing there will be civil war, the electricity will go out in winter, and the manifestation of food shortage and monetary problems. Maxine wrote about this years ago for the year 2020-2021.

I also wouldnt be suprised if something anti american happens this July 4th...

Jack said:
Forgot to add this which was entirely the point,
The Marxist Concept of Year Zero which has been attempted before and which is being attempted at now,

The idea behind Year Zero is that all culture and traditions within a society must be completely destroyed or discarded and a new revolutionary culture must replace it, starting from scratch. All of the history of a nation or people before Year Zero is largely deemed irrelevant, because it will ideally be purged and replaced from the ground up.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Zero_(political_notion)

This is total war ,the time is drawing near when the behemoth that is patiently being poked at violently erupts leaving total annihilation in its wake. Its patience is running out as we near the end of an aeon.
tumblr_p8vwemntFa1vszbxmo1_400.jpg

https://web.archive.org/web/20160422203150/https://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Satanists.pdf
Love your picture.

Honestly it is a blessing in disguise our enemy is so mentally retarded they've given up hiding their agenda, and now all of the U.S. and World knows what the plan is. This all is being carried out by a tiny tiny fraction of the population too, and everyone sees the insanity in these people.

White people are waking up, and Black people too. With each breath the enemy breathes they exhale blasphemy upon blasphemy on Satan, they spew enough venom and hatred to soak the ground several feet deep, and even now they are crucifying any White person they can. Whether that be the cops recently who have defended themselves (as in the case of Brooks), or even more recently a man in Europe who flew a "White Lives Matter" banner by plane above a stadium.

It's all to their detriment, no matter what they originally intended. And this only takes the current situation into account, we're destroying the core of their alphabet now. I feel it, and I know you all do too. Our enemy is on borrowed time and trying so desperately to obtain more, I just wonder upon what day will they trip, fall, and be crushed underfoot as we rise out of the shadows.

Also, HPS Shannon:
89e3e4ff1df52497c787010f638ba5bc.jpg

And regarding the electrical grid here in the U.S., redundancy and isolation are designed into the system. And ironically the enemy's hard pushing all this time for renewable energy has made passive electricity generation much more common, so much so that even if some parts of the country stopped actively generating electricity there would still be enough to run all but the massive Liberal cities :)

Everything else on the other hand I doubt will fully manifest. They were supposed to shut down the entire country for lockdown, and they failed at even that basic task. Maybe I'm wrong, hopefully I'm right though, especially seeing what our enemy has shown they want to do to us all.

HPS Shannon said:
I honestly believe after elections when Trump wins, there will be anarchy, mass civil unrest, and the jews will try to pull the plug on the system. They have been planning an economic reset for a while now to be implemented in 2021.

I have a feeling 2021 is going to be very rough, I'm hearing there will be civil war, the electricity will go out in winter, and the manifestation of food shortage and monetary problems. Maxine wrote about this years ago for the year 2020-2021.

Do you envision the entire world going south in 2021 or just the Western World ? What about countries like India,China and Russia ,will they be able to ride out the reset or every country regardless will suffer ?

Poweredbythesun said:
Honestly it is a blessing in disguise our enemy is so mentally retarded they've given up hiding their agenda, and now all of the U.S. and World knows what the plan is. This all is being carried out by a tiny tiny fraction of the population too, and everyone sees the insanity in these people.

White people are waking up, and Black people too. With each breath the enemy breathes they exhale blasphemy upon blasphemy on Satan, they spew enough venom and hatred to soak the ground several feet deep, and even now they are crucifying any White person they can. Whether that be the cops recently who have defended themselves (as in the case of Brooks), or even more recently a man in Europe who flew a "White Lives Matter" banner by plane above a stadium.

It's all to their detriment, no matter what they originally intended. And this only takes the current situation into account, we're destroying the core of their alphabet now. I feel it, and I know you all do too. Our enemy is on borrowed time and trying so desperately to obtain more, I just wonder upon what day will they trip, fall, and be crushed underfoot as we rise out of the shadows.

Also, HPS Shannon:
89e3e4ff1df52497c787010f638ba5bc.jpg

And regarding the electrical grid here in the U.S., redundancy and isolation are designed into the system. And ironically the enemy's hard pushing all this time for renewable energy has made passive electricity generation much more common, so much so that even if some parts of the country stopped actively generating electricity there would still be enough to run all but the massive Liberal cities :)

Everything else on the other hand I doubt will fully manifest. They were supposed to shut down the entire country for lockdown, and they failed at even that basic task. Maybe I'm wrong, hopefully I'm right though, especially seeing what our enemy has shown they want to do to us all.

Thanks for sharing that!

Jack said:
HPS Shannon said:

Do you envision the entire world going south in 2021 or just the Western World ? What about countries like India,China and Russia ,will they be able to ride out the reset or every country regardless will suffer ?

I dont know. I just think that 2021 will be a bumpy ride...

If America crashes the world will soon to follow. We know the enemy wants to take the world, but I think war is definitely in the future.

HPS Shannon said:

I mean she did also say the Corona virus would be very deadly, and kill a lot of people, which I mean really only happened in China. And some parts of Europe It’s more of a hoax in North America than anything, fear mongering To tie into the mass mind and it failed.

Not to discredit her at all, but she was told this many years ago. So I mean unless the virus has a resurgence and mutates, rapidly I think that’s past. My point is I believe we are doing better than previously expected. Just like how there should have been war this year and tensions did not go anywhere.

Hopefully we can get at least one more year of peace. Though I am aware there needs to be Mass Chaos, before Any real change happens, but the more people realize the actual problem the quicker the world will change.

Stay hopeful, we are a quarter way through the raging river.

Have a good day, HPS Shannon.

ChaosBringer666 said:
HPS Shannon said:

I mean she did also say the Corona virus would be very deadly, and kill a lot of people, which I mean really only happened in China. And some parts of Europe It’s more of a hoax in North America than anything, fear mongering To tie into the mass mind and it failed.

Not to discredit her at all, but she was told this many years ago. So I mean unless the virus has a resurgence and mutates, rapidly I think that’s past. My point is I believe we are doing better than previously expected. Just like how there should have been war this year and tensions did not go anywhere.

Hopefully we can get at least one more year of peace. Though I am aware there needs to be Mass Chaos, before Any real change happens, but the more people realize the actual problem the quicker the world will change.

Stay hopeful, we are a quarter way through the raging river.

Have a good day, HPS Shannon.
She didn't say the coronavirus is the plague. She did instruct to prepare us in advance for the lockdown .Future is dynamic in nature so a lot of factors may be changing.

HPS Shannon said:
Thanks for sharing that!

You're welcome :)

And also in regards to heating, you can make candles out of just about anything; A tub of crisco, an orange (cut in half, keeping the inner stem intact, then pour vegetable oil in the orange bowl and light the stem/wick), crayons, etc. . So using something like this would work, you'd just need to mind the air quality and refresh it often. Maybe if you have a lot of plants in your house this wouldn't be an issue though?

Poweredbythesun said:
HPS Shannon said:
Thanks for sharing that!

You're welcome :)

And also in regards to heating, you can make candles out of just about anything; A tub of crisco, an orange (cut in half, keeping the inner stem intact, then pour vegetable oil in the orange bowl and light the stem/wick), crayons, etc. . So using something like this would work, you'd just need to mind the air quality and refresh it often. Maybe if you have a lot of plants in your house this wouldn't be an issue though?

You seem like a pretty crafty and resourceful person. Nice.

HPS Shannon said:
You seem like a pretty crafty and resourceful person. Nice.

Thank you! :)

While I am more technically inclined than 90% of people in this age, I must say I only knew of that heater because I remembered seeing that awhile back XD I've a great long term memory too I guess, as the tub of crisco candle and orange candle is from years ago and I managed to drag that out as an example.

Creativity helps a lot too, creativity and improvisation. Both things the enemy heavily discourages. I quite fancy myself a builder, and someone who likes machines and mechanical devices. I think I'll be more amazed at the Gods' technology when they arrive more than how advanced they are :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back